Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So just a letter to the court but no speaking from Jodi?? works for me. .

All those eloquent speeches by 3 of Travis' sisters and JSS gives herself 10 minutes to read the letters from Jodi supporters.

That kind of sends a message, doesn't it?

The Alexander family are the picture of grace and class. I am so happy they didn't waste their breathe addressing the killer. I'm afraid to post here, don't want to lose my live feed. I'm bouncing between HLN and the live feed. Hang in there everyone.

I think it is so DISGUSTING what Travis' sister said about ppl sending pictures to her inbox, etc.. There should be within the law to prosecute those ppl for harrassment.

If it is a letter from the killer herself, for JAA to read, I hope she makes puke faces as she reads it, and rolls her eyes a lot.

(A girl can dream)

Will her letters be read aloud? I can't even imagine what her supporters/family would have to say at this point! Does it look like her mom isn't going to speak? Nor the killer?

Jodi submits her statement via private letter to the judge. Too chicken##it to speak in public to the family she brutalized.

This is just ridiculous.

If she can't make the statement- her statement- herself, than no one should. Pfffft.

JSS is so serious today.

I hope this over with. Will Sandymom speak?

Jodi submits her statement via private letter to the judge. Too chicken##it to speak in public to the family she brutalized.

This is just ridiculous.

I can not believe that her parents are unwilling to plead for their daughters life. Not that I want to hear it , but dang.....maybe they were too busy planning a "ding dong the witch is finally going away" party!!!

:gaah: so now will we have to hear letters how wonderful JA is?

I doubt it, I've never seen it done before in other cases. All these are for Judge Stevens only as she decides the sentence. I think she already knows what it will be, hence, only 10 minutes to scan a few letters.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 56s57 seconds ago

A few people gather outside courthouse in #JodiArias as sentencing proceeds inside

CCfD8tLWMAIgoem.jpg

Are the purple balloons for Jodi? The domestic survivor?

So is it possible that no one will stand up to speak for JA because they were not guaranteed off camera time so they sent letters instead? To keep up with the " witnesses were afraid of threats" mantra that JA will carry through to appeal?

I hope JSS comes back and says she read the letters, does not acknowledge their content, and then let's her have it. Completely ignores their existence for the purpose of this sentencing hearing and just files them and washes her hands of this case with her final words to this lying murderess.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member