Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Kinsey:

KINSEY SCHOFIELD ‏@kinseyschofield · 1m1 minute ago

#JodiArias has over 20 cousins? There's more of them? God help us.

:gaah: !

So now she remembers when the knife went into his throat......seriously, another story about the events....

Shut the !*!&*$^&@ up. Travis's family DOES NOT need to hear this.

Until now, I defended Jodi's parents believe they knew the truth but stood by their daughter as parents would. When the Mother stood up and said what she said was CRUEL.

Travis never went to Jodi. She always went to him. Jodi was the abuser. NOT TRAVIS.

I can't believe Jodi is doing this to his family. Actually I can. She is pure evil.

I hope the judge gives it to her good! JA is an ignorant liar! And evil to the core!!!

THAT IS THE LAST STRAW. How DARE she tell the family that.

OMG! I remember the knife going into his throat and he was still conscious????

Omg.....she mentioned putting that knife into his throat again. She won't stop!!!

Right to the end the psycho killer continues to blame Travis, oh my flowers!!

she just had to get that in there didn't she,to hurt the family even more? that she knows travis was alive when she slit his throat?!

OMG, the murderer is up there to blame Travis' family, continue her ******ing lies, and set the record straight. HOLY **** MORE LIES and now she remembers when she took the knife to his throat. This is why people despise this sorry FREAKING .

I have never despised a person more than this POI&^&^$#. I hope she gets the **** beat out of her the minute she sets foot in Perryville.

WHAT A ****ING MONSTER FROM HELL.

OMG OMG OMG----- if this vile evil murderer does not get LWOP i will be devastated

WOW! How EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She now states she remembers putting the knife in HIS THROAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostlyDarling