Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's being tweeted that CMJA will be transported to PV between midnight and 3:00 am. I couldn't copy the tweet for some reason.

:seeya:

BBM: Reminds me when Casey Anthony was released from :jail: . . . :gaah:

IIRC, it was around midnight to avoid the press, etc.

So she's there???:please::please::please::desert::hot::skip::skip::skip:
The tweet is from a MSM guy. There is an accompanying photo of three MCSO vans driving. This particular tweet was posted 11 minutes ago. Let's hope he's correct.

I don't have children (yet) but I do not understand how a mother can lie for her murderous child. I can understand loving but lying and supporting her in her vile ways? One of the most important duties of a mother is to guide her offspring towards righteousness. Lying for a child simply because he/she happens to be an extension? The same thing happened in the Scott Peterson case. I've learned a lot about what NOT to do as a parent from these cases.
I am a parent and my love for my child is CONDITIONAL: you murder someone you lose my love and support. You're on your own to face the consequences of your actions.

Just how was Travis "creepy"???
Because the bullet casing landed on top of the pool of blood, there's no way the gun shot could have come first. She finished him off like you would put a wounded animal down.
I'm in the shot came last camp too. She was already very comfortable with knives (not one but TWO tire slashing incidents, as well as working in restaurants for most of her life), so she would have stuck with what she knew. After she stabbed him and slit his throat, he was still exhibiting some signs of life, so she used the gun. The minimal amount of blood in the wound track in the brain was due to him bleeding out through the stab and neck wounds prior to being shot. :moo:

Caravan of MCSO vans with #JodiArias just arrived at Perryville. #abc15 pic.twitter.com/pwNW98wzkU
Details
Wayne Berkowitz ‏@WayneABC15 2h2 hours ago

@emicska we will get video of her transport as it arrives. @maryellenabc15 @abc15 will have complete coverage.

Well, another we have cleared up with JA speaking today: Gunshot was last. She says first so that means it was not first. I think it would have been to her benefit for it to be first which is why her DT tried to claim initially it was first. They wanted it to be first in an attempt to show that she tried to kill him humanely and only resorted to stabbing when the gun did not do the job. Twisted, yes...but that was their take on the situation. It was in an attempt to get DP off the table that they made statements about how humane the crime started out. Yuck. Yuck again.

State initially said first but then the autopsy was completed and the ME reports came out and with that new evidence it was shown it could not have been first. So that's when the state changed their view on that issue. And JA took that to mean they changed their stories, starting the whole prosecutor and detective are liars campaign.

She brought it up in court today because she is planning to use that in her appeal and wants it on the record one more time that the gunshot was first. That the evidence proves otherwise does not faze the killer. She will believe what she wants to and will fight anyone who tries to call her a liar.

What a piece of work she is!

IMO, you are 100% correct on this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, she has to do well in prison because she is not ever getting out. And if she does well, no one inside with her gets hurt. So it's not a bad thing, really.

As long as she is not in a place where she can physically harm anyone, all is good, imo. Well, maybe good is not the right word--maybe should just say not totally bad.

Maybe someone will do her in like Jeffrey Dahmer was. One can hope...

Yes, swiveling her evil head around and staring with her cold, empty, viper eyes. Surely she has elliptical pupils as well, and a forked tongue. She seems inhuman, like some demon from The Exorcist.

OMG neesaki--you should write horror books. lol Scared the carp out of me just reading it.

#JodiArias is now at Perryville to begin her natural life sentence.

I gotta hand it to Nurmi.. yes, I think he is smarmy but I think he has wanted to get as far from JA as possible for years.

Caravan of MCSO vans with #JodiArias just arrived at Perryville. #abc15 pic.twitter.com/pwNW98wzkU
Details
Wayne Berkowitz ‏@WayneABC15 2h2 hours ago

@emicska we will get video of her transport as it arrives. @maryellenabc15 @abc15 will have complete coverage.

CCf8XsjUwAEKko5.jpg:large

Link above

Well you all saw it like we did - Paul and I huddled outside around my iPad sharing headphones. I was on Fox 10 twice. Did several other interviews. Had a chance to chat with Chris and Sky. They are THE NICEST people.

You looked so pretty!

Just watched the sentencing hearing. Hearing his sweet sisters broke my heart. My head hurts from crying. I hope his family can finally attempt to find peace. I hope Jodi has a terrible time in prison. She may make friends, but look at her personality. She WILL pizz someone off. It's only a matter of time before her true colors show.

I am a parent and my love for my child is CONDITIONAL: you murder someone you lose my love and support. You're on your own to face the consequences of your actions.

Your love is conditional? I would hope only the support part is conditional (i.e. "I'll always love and care about you, but I will not support your actions or help you if you commit premeditated murder")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper