Not open for further replies.
She also liked Nancy Grace.

I transcribed a live interview yesterday from The Daily Share on HLN

The Social Media Commentator (can't remember her name) also mentioned
The Secret

I think it's on thread #1

I'll try to find it....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IIRC he was. But now you have me unsure, I will research and look to ensure accuracy.

OK found it, yes he was there per BK as posted by Smeck:

"This according to Beth Karas October 2014 post.
Beth Karas

Jury is sent home until Monday morning. The judge asks juror #17 to stay behind. Nurmi waives Arias's presence for whatever they are doing in chambers. Attorneys meet with judge in chambers now. Arias follows them in--I guess her presence is not waived."

Is that Pt and DT attorneys ? or Nurmi and Wilmott ?

It won't do any good. It won't change outcome, no one will get in trouble, nothing will happen to MDLR or the juror or the people who released the juror's names. Nothing ever happens.

Maybe so. But the public has a right to try and find out the truth of what went on there.

Yes, according to BK it was. BK also currently believes the abuse is what caused J17 to not budge.

Well, then it seems to me the juror processed the evidence to the best of her ability. What more can be expected?

BBM: Juan KNOWS and made a comment about it in court ... but I can't remember when ...

Somebody help me out when Juan made the comment about the "Cougarlicious"

:) Thanks !
Yeah, he actually mentioned her twitter handle, Cougarlicious in court (which means it is forever noted as such in the official court transcript :laughing:) and he also mentioned how she leaked things to AZ Republic (aka Michael Kiefer).

I refuse to believe JM isn't aware of what mdlr has been up to this entire time. She hasn't exactly been quiet nor tactful about it. I don't believe she has the ability, nor desire to.

So be it. It makes it easier for the Prosecutor's Office to document the behaviors. After all, we are talking about verified social media accounts, aren't we? (I haven't checked, she's not worth it) :) If so, the DA has likely already been in contact with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc., and has everything he needs to go after her - when he is ready. Even if she were to attempt to "scrub" her data, it has already been stored on the Enterprise servers.

Regardless of whether she's salaried employee or on contract, her behavior is reprehensible. She knows she should know better, as she has a standard to uphold to her profession FIRST - her client should never trump that.

Personal attachments and boundaries have been violated six ways from Sundays. I hope her credential / licensure comes under scrutiny and/or review. When the dust settles, I believe the losses will be more significant than just monetary - and rightfully so.

mdlr's goose is cooked.

:twocents:

I don't know if what she's done warrants punishment or is illegal, but just sitting here from the outside looking in you shake your head. She is a member of the defense team. Her behavior has been less than professional.

And I don't think Juan really cares too much about her putting up Jodi's art for sale or her getting into Twitter wars or even her leaking sealed info. I think it's the hypocrisy that bothers him the most.

LOL, now that I'm really thinking about it.......

What are the odds of a sitting JA juror:

Had an ex prosecuted by JM and she didn't remember him

She's a fan of the Law of Attraction

Watched ONLY "bits and pieces" of the JA Lifetime movie, and thought they made her out to be a monster... (but didn't watch the entire movie?)...but liked it enough, obviously, that she wanted to bring it in for the other jurors to view

Actually used the word "revenge" in regards to the DP, just like the special snowflake used in a media interview

*** There's one more thing she "liked" or followed on her FB page that was related to Jodi as well...what was it?

What are the odds?????

The Secret?

How do you 'watch bits and pieces' of a made-for-TV movie? You might watch some and decide it's not for you; you might miss the beginning; you might get interrupted and miss the ending; but how in the he** do you watch bits and pieces?

I watched that movie. In no way did I find it portrayed Arias as a monster. In fact, I recall being pi**ed off because it portrayed her as anything but. I can see juror #17 finding her quite sympathetic, especially as I think they share a 'victim phobia'.

Nothing about this juror is coming across as honest, IMO.

I have ZERO sympathy for juror 17. She brought it on herself. If she feels the need for protection, let her hire her own bodyguards.

I agree with you...not because of her vote but because if her stance was so strong that she could hang the jury then she ought to be strong enough to stand by that vote publicly. We probably wouldn't agree with her but I know I would feel much better about her vote if she would stand with the other 11 and say "yes, but here is how I see it..." and eliminate all questions regarding her motive. For me, her inability/unwillingness to explain her stance makes her look bad...real bad

when ja took over council of her case for the short period of time, wouldnt she have access to the jurors names with anything else about them included?

They hadn't even started jury selection at that point.

I transcribed a live interview yesterday from The Daily Share on HLN

The Social Media Commentator (can't remember her name) also mentioned
The Secret

I think it's on thread #1

I'll try to find it....

Yes the law of attraction and the secret or both supposedly pages she liked.

I've summarized with quotes page 1-7 of the full 15 page May 26 Gchat, for those interested. Hope to do the rest later on, or maybe someone else with access to Bk will do the honors... The link to thread is still in my signature (I think). On last page.

I'm quite sure this has been posted but I loved watching CMJA walking under ground in her jail clothes and then I realize that she will never wear "street" clothes again!

FOX 10 Phoenix ‏@FOX10Phoenix Mar 5
WATCH: @troyhaydenfox10 walks alongside #jodiarias http://youtu.be/CZHOfKs1m-Q?t=2h6m40s …

If this juror and her husband tie into MDLR, this thing is gonna blow up like an atom bomb.

The convicted murderers sidekick was my immediate choice after hearing about Juror #17. She always seem to be in place when their was activity going down, the phone call, the removal of the artwork, the singing I can't remember what else.

JMHO .... did the sidekick try to take the focus off the convicted murderer and drift it her way so the murderer could attend to other matters. The convicted murderer had free range of the phone when she was pro se, my guess she was calling not so savory friends on the outside. Sure she tweeted about donating money to this charity and that charity but she was just trying to create a buzz of things other than what she was actually working on.

My guess Juror #17 wasn't a plant, I do think she was recruited after she was seated on the panel. I think the sidekick went into overdrive after reading her facebook, twitter accounts to figure out how to use her to their advantage and it worked.

I do believe the next step for the convicted murderer would be a plan to escape not immediately but I do think she will try and I do think that is why she is smirking knowing she will get life.

All just my opinion.

Here's my post from thread #1:

The Daily Share on HLN Interview with Kinsey Schoefield (Social Commentator)

"I think a huge part of this trial specifically is kind of the "Websleuths" aspect? You know, a lot of people that are fixated on this trial online are better reporters than some of us that are actually sitting in the courtroom. And I'm already getting tweets from people that have the one holdout's name. We're sitting in the, waiting for the jury to speak right now in the room, looking through this alleged juror's Facebook. Seeing that she likes Nancy Grace on HLN, a lot of social media, The Secret, The Law of Attraction. So in regards to what Joey Jackson was saying earlier about what was the holdout? What was this person's holdout? What did they see in Jodi Arias? I mean, it's seems like this person is completely familiar with the case, according to her Facebook page. And the defense, we know, did their homework, in regards to social media. But, did the Prosecution? And that's what my concern is right now. "-----

Does this equate to Juror Misconduct? IANAL, but I sure hope AZLawyer chimes in soon. Do you think Mr. Martinez has caught wind of this yet? :stormingmad:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11560931

HTH

:)

The Secret?

How do you 'watch bits and pieces' of a made-for-TV movie? You might watch some and decide it's not for you; you might miss the beginning; you might get interrupted and miss the ending; but how in the he** do you watch bits and pieces?

I watched that movie. In no way did I find it portrayed Arias as a monster. In fact, I recall being pi**ed off because it portrayed her as anything but. I can see juror #17 finding her quite sympathetic, especially as I think they share a 'victim phobia'.

Nothing about this juror is coming across as honest, IMO.

I thought the exact same thing about how the movie did not portray her as a monster at all. And to think that it did portray her that way she would have to have watched more than bits and pieces to form that kind of opinion.

LOL, now that I'm really thinking about it.......

What are the odds of a sitting JA juror:

Had an ex prosecuted by JM and she didn't remember him

She's a fan of the Law of Attraction

Watched ONLY "bits and pieces" of the JA Lifetime movie, and thought they made her out to be a monster... (but didn't watch the entire movie?)...but liked it enough, obviously, that she wanted to bring it in for the other jurors to view

Actually used the word "revenge" in regards to the DP, just like the special snowflake used in a media interview

*** There's one more thing she "liked" or followed on her FB page that was related to Jodi as well...what was it?

What are the odds?????

:seeya:

Zero.GIF

Link: http://www.igin.com/imgs_arts/Resources/Zero.GIF#big fat zero 391x261

Yes the law of attraction and the secret or both supposedly pages she liked.

It was also said on twitter that she had recently liked the pages of a few of the local news channels, indicating she had been visiting them while the trial was ongoing.

Disclaimer...this part is an unverified rumor, but since the investigation into Juror #17 has been confirmed, I'm hoping this as being a relevant discussion point, is ok to post. :thinking:

Yeah, he actually mentioned her twitter handle, Cougarlicious in court (which means it is forever noted as such in the official court transcript :laughing:) and he also mentioned how she leaked things to AZ Republic (aka Michael Kiefer).

What a classy handle! Sounds just like the type of gal who'd marry her prince the day before he was sent to prison.

I agree with you...not because of her vote but because if her stance was so strong that she could hang the jury then she ought to be strong enough to stand by that vote publicly. We probably wouldn't agree with her but I know I would feel much better about her vote if she would stand with the other 11 and say "yes, but here is how I see it..." and eliminate all questions regarding her motive. For me, her inability/unwillingness to explain her stance makes her look bad...real bad

IMO, it makes no sense that a juror should go along with other jurors just because. It negates the whole meaning of having a jury. #17 heard and saw the same evidence as everyone else and processed it differently. If there was only 1 way to vote, why need the jury at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lillianlily