Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AMEN ! Exactly !

I have no doubt JA and her entire DT were up to no good ... totally unethical and unprofessional !

:seeya:

JMO

I agree.

Its all the things that happened in the 1st trial and then combine that with all the bits and pieces of things we are hearing about now. It all points to shadiness.

Some of the last trial items that made my jaw drop.
In the last trial, we had live footage where it appeared that Jodi was handed some medicine and swallowed it right there in court. I saw that day myself and it sure looked like she took some pill that was handed to her.

Sure, she can claim it was advil or something else, but that is not the point. The point is I dont think it is allowed nor should it have been allowed unless it comes from one of the jail's doctors. That pill could have been anything.

Heck, there was another trial where a defendent took some pill and committed suicide right there in courtroom (i saw replay of that and it is upsetting). Not sure of the case.

Then another day last trial, Jodi appeared to be trying to steal pens or pencils or something.

And then the day we saw her sit on a pad or notebook. It looked to me like she was trying to steal or transfer the entire notebook or something. It was bizarre and looked real shady to me.

So after seeing those types of things, these new things we are hearing about do not surprise me at all if some of them turn out to have truth to them.

I dont trust Jodi or anyone on the DT staff.

Heck, the way they accused Juan and Flores of things with no evidence was very shady in itself.

I tried and tried not to think of all this over the weekend, it sure didn't work. LOL

Good Morning,

I am wondering, will we ever be able to see the note the 11 jurors sent to the Judge ( the 11 did read it to juror #17 before they sent it).
I am wondering, will we ever be able to see the note that juror#17 sent the Judge in response ( in which she didn't let the other 11 know what she said in it).
Is this what that nearly hour long meeting was the day before the hung verdict came down, the 2nd time.

All this secrecy is really annoying, and I sure hope that Arizona really looks at every single bit of this penalty phase and fully investigate everyone.

I agree that JA will find her way. I live in SC where Susan Smith became infamous. She managed to have sex with two male guards from what I've read. How do you get close, much less sleep with someone knowing she murdered her own children?! It's beyond me. But if that can happen, JA shouldn't have a problem getting what she wants w/i those prison walls.

From what my friend tells me it goes on A LOT! Male prisoners with getting female guards pregnant and vice versa. He also said it is almost always intentional on the prisoners part, esp women. It destroys the guards life and makes the prisoners life a bit more comfortable for while. He also says, having worked in both, that he wouldn't want to go back to guarding women for anything. He would much rather deal with a psychotic man than a psychotic women. Being friends with this man for the last 8 years and hearing about his days has changed my perspective on the prison system completely!!

I agree that JA will find her way. I live in SC where Susan Smith became infamous. She managed to have sex with two male guards from what I've read. How do you get close, much less sleep with someone knowing she murdered her own children?! It's beyond me. But if that can happen, JA shouldn't have a problem getting what she wants w/i those prison walls.

From what my friend tells me it goes on A LOT! Male prisoners with getting female guards pregnant and vice versa. He also said it is almost always intentional on the prisoners part, esp women. It destroys the guards life and makes the prisoners life a bit more comfortable for while. He also says, having worked in both, that he wouldn't want to go back to guarding women for anything. He would much rather deal with a psychotic man than a psychotic women. Being friends with this man for the last 8 years and hearing about his days has changed my perspective on the prison system completely!!

And how do we know for sure that Aunt Sue isn't taking a monthly trustee fee.

Sue is entitled to a trust management fee so her taking one would not be shady. Lying about it would be shady and IMO designed to make donors think all the money is going for the cause stated. They don't want anyone, anywhere, to question a family member taking out funds even when it would be kosher to take them.

Anyone else think it might be possible that since we were hearing from the jurors at first and then it was announced that they would be on GMA and nobody seems to have seen it or been able to find it that the Court might have issued a GAG ORDER while the investigation is ongoing?
Maybe GMA decided to hold the full interview or were asked to. They obviously did the interview, as we saw a portion of it with the 3 jurors. GMA did say the full interview will be shown Sunday at 7am, (yesterday) and it wasn't aired.

With the way morals have gotten twisted around in this country, I wouldn't be surprised if Jodi married a female prison guard by the time she is 35. ( Not that there is anything wrong with that, of course.)

Surely being married to one of the prison guards wouldn't result in kid-glove, easy street favoritism would it ?

Don't put it past her.

If Charlie Manson can do it.....why not Arias ? I mean, it's not like she's on death row or anything............
Well, she would have to divorce Donovan first. Oh, they're not married? Don't tell Donovan!

No they got money, not happiness. Could you be happy, if you were Nurmi (and I mean actually him, not in his circumstances)?

(Wow, Websleuths is full of all kinds of hiccups right now, duplicate posts, invalid post messages, I'll see if this one goes thru)

No...He's happy, he won. Wilmott is happy, she won. MLDR is happy, she won. Jodi is happy, no life of solitary existence for her.

I doubt if Nurmi views himself like the rest of us see him.....most people don't.

No they got money, not happiness. Could you be happy, if you were Nurmi (and I mean actually him, not in his circumstances)?

Someone had mentioned before that they thought Nurmi was trying to use the Baez defense and just being as outragious and annoying as possible. I think there maybe some truth to that. It was stated before that Jodi had bought Baez book and I am pretty sure Nurmi most likely read it too. So it would not surprise me if some of the DT tactics were trying to emulate what Baez did.

Everything about the DT and their defense was so extreme and bizarre.

I really thought this time it would backfire and the jury would get so mad at the DT that they would give Jodi the DP. And they almost did except for that 1 juror which is why this case is very upsetting.

I could have accepted an honest opinion of the jury if it all was fairly deliberated and fairly decided.

So Jeff gold knew who the jurors were also

@jeffgoldesq: @DrCherylllP @troyhaydenfox10 @blefuscu74 investig. onto #jodiarias juror name leak going on. Names out by time I was in juror press conf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What was the time frame between the verdict and the juror press conference? I seem to remember it was a few hours? Was the list already posted on the JAII site during this time? Is this where they got the names? And J17's husband had already contacted the news? Or did a reporter follow J17 home since she left right away? If so, how can that be considered a legal thing for the press to do?

So many things that should be investigated.

MOO

Wow, interesting, thanks. Is there much violence among the women inmates, outside of their own cliques, or do they pretty much keep to themselves?

I am really concerned with the petition re:JS. It just gives JA a reason to ask for an appeal because JA will twist it to herself and say she didn't get a fair trial.
p.s. hope auto correct on my phone isn't going to change this post. Uggg

With the way morals have gotten twisted around in this country, I wouldn't be surprised if Jodi married a female prison guard by the time she is 35. ( Not that there is anything wrong with that, of course.)

Surely being married to one of the prison guards wouldn't result in kid-glove, easy street favoritism would it ?

Don't put it past her.

If Charlie Manson can do it.....why not Arias ? I mean, it's not like she's on death row or anything............

It would be against policy to fraternize with inmates, much less marry one.

Its possible that there is already an investigation into the fund IMO. Aunt Sue showed up every day of the last trial. She sure seemed to enjoy each day having a giggle fest with her twin. There doesn't seem to be a feud between sisters, or Jodi as the parents have been on YouTube trying to solicit funds for the account Aunt Sue controls. Aunt Sue even sent an affidavits in support of Jodi in this last phase. I haven't seen any tweets that Aunt Sue has shown up for even one day of this trial that I can remember. Why? Could it be because If she steps foot into the state of Arizona she knows there are officials waiting to at the very least question her about the fund? There has got to be a reason she has not shown up for this last phase of the trial. My guess is legal issues pertaining to the trust fund.

BBM: Could it simply have been that if she was in attendance for the retrial the affidavit from her would have been disallowed so this tactic was used by the DT to prevent Juan's ability to cross examine her?

I am really concerned with the petition re:JS. It just gives JA a reason to ask for an appeal because JA will twist it to herself and say she didn't get a fair trial.
p.s. hope auto correct on my phone isn't going to change this post. Uggg

Petition ?

You could be sued for making a false accusation!

Speaking of that, how is it that the twitter account that is supposed to be the words of CMJA is allowed to perpetuate the "fact" that TA was a pedophile and abuser? I understand that people are untouchable in a court of law regarding false allegations, but how is it okay to post them on the internet as though they are fact? And we know it's not CMJA actually posting them. I think it was pretty much proven in court that neither of those allegations are a fact at all. So how is it okay for CMJA and her supporters on both the website and the twitter to keep perpetuating this as if it is fact?

Can that account not get reported and shut down by Twitter for harassment, libel, something?

:waitasec:

MOO

Maybe GMA decided to hold the full interview or were asked to.
They obviously did the interview, as we saw a portion of it with the 3 jurors.
GMA did say the full interview will be shown Sunday at 7am, (yesterday) and it wasn't aired.

:eek: Whoa ... how did I miss this: that the GMA interview with the 11 DP Jurors were not aired ?

:facepalm: I was behind in my reading here, but whoa !

JMO but IF GMA did not air this interview, it sounds like the County is seriously investigating what happened with J#17 during deliberations as well as everything else about #17 ... and the County does not want any more info released publicly by the 11 DP Jurors while their investigation is pending ... don't want to give #17 and the DT any more "ammo" IMO ...

Oh, I hope so ... the 11 DP Jurors and 2 DP Alternates deserve the truth !

:moo:

So.....BK claims she sauntered into the prison and interviewed ????? about Jodi and ????? told Beth that Jodi is already most popular and well liked....when did BK do this? Who did she talk to? A guard or a prisoner/prisoners? The warden?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot