Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
at least from 1998-2003 and the name of the prosecutor, Juan Martinez, was on every doc filed with the court.

The day after their wedding, she probably wasn't there either, especially if they already had children by then, the question still remains, did she know that JM was the prosecutor for his case and sorry but if she claims she didn't, that just seems unbelievable to me. She was the one who repeated in the interview how she is a stickler for doing the best that she can in everything that she does, so not even knowing who was prosecuting the father of your children the day after you married him, to the point that she didn't even recall his name??:blah::rolleyes::moo:

While walking to get my kids from school this afternoon I was talking to a friend who really just got into this case during this last sentencing. We were talking about the juror and how we felt she knew a heck of a lot more then what she wanted anyone to believe. As I passed one of the churches on my way someone was just putting up the last letters on a board outside. " A Half Truth Is A Whole Lie " . Pretty much summed everything up.

So it looks like she married first husband after the plea deal but before sentencing. Also, she was with hb #1 the entire time he was going through the process of this case, just not married to him. IDK her birth year for a fact but was under the impression that she is 34, that would make b/y 1981. She says she started dating him at 16 (1981 +16=1997) Crime happened in '98.

Correct me if I'm wrong please. I'm sure somebody here knows her actual b/y but I couldn't find it with a cursory look.

Do we know exactly when JM was assigned to his case?

I'll bet J17 met her second husband while visiting her first in prison, or some such thing. I'll bet she knew him way longer than 6 months. I wonder if she would show up on Husband #2's visitor list at prison? Prisoners also get contact visitation. She could also have met him in the hall (or whatever it is) where the prisoners meet their visitors. I get the idea that they can hang out, since there are games and playthings to distract the kids and lengthy kisses are not permitted.

Were Husband #1 and Husband #2 at the same prison?

As unpopular as J17 is, I have to commend her for sticking to her guns and not succumbing to the pressure to change her vote. It's the point of the jury system. EVERY one of us is guaranteed the same justice. Even non-citizen people who commit crimes here.

In a few weeks, Amanda Knox will face her final appeal under the Italian system. Hopefully she will be extradited.

Don't forget Princess Di. I was in a hotel in St. Louis and had just gotten back from watching GI Jane at the movies.

I remember where i was and exactly what I was doing 1) at the moment when the challenger exploded 2) when the news came out that jfk was shot 3) when the twin towers were attacked.

Otherwise there is nothing in my life, that comes to mind right now at this moment,that did not concern me in a very strong way, such as a death of a friend or family member, those little details that I remember... for instance if i was vacuuming when i saw a television program that had nothing to do with me.

:facepalm:

ETA: thinking more i remember exactly what i was doing when the FCA verdict came in ...I was onthelake

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

What is "DANG/DEADLY ASLT BY PRISONER"?? Does that mean a prisoner killed someone??!

Case Information
Case Number: J-1402-FE-200300246
Title: ST OF AZ VS JASON CURT SUCHTA Category: Criminal
Court: Somerton Justice Filing Date: 8/14/2003
Judge: HON MANUEL FIGUEROA Disposition Date:
XXXXX XXXX XXXXXX DEFENDANT - D 1 Date of Birth: 05/1979
Citation Count Description Disp. Date Disposition
NONE 1 DANG/DEADLY ASLT BY PRISONER 10/7/2003 *
Case Activity
Date Description Party
10/7/2003 AW FTA/WARRANT MR TERM D 1
10/7/2003 CASE TRANSFERRED TO SUPR COURT D 1
10/7/2003 MOTION FOR DISMISSAL D 1
9/18/2003 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT/COUNSEL D 1
8/27/2003 NOTICE OF CONFLICT D 1
8/14/2003 COMPLAINT FILED-PROSECUTOR D 1
8/14/2003 AW - TR,SR,DR,MR,FR D 1

I cannot wait for this one to air now. While JSS questioned her she said she only went onto her Facebook one time, and that was to wish her sister a happy birthday. Wonder how many times she will now admit too?

I thought I heard JSS say they should stay off social media....maybe now she is claiming ignorance due to Flores mentioning pulling FB records...

Can anyone post a link? I am not on FB but would LLLOOOOOVE to see this!

NP, I couldn't believe I was watching events that were in an actual courtroom. From the very onset of the "I want to walk like a regular person" drama, JM clearly--after JSS instructed those in the courtroom to check to see if her restraints were visible as she walked-- wanted to ensure there was NOT A CHANCE that her restraints could be seen thus avoiding any potential legal ramifications thereof. So we sit through at least 10 minutes of total BS, where JSS is trying to meet Travis' murderer's demands only to have JSS decide that JM was correct. Interesting side note, Mr. Shutz actively contributed to the issue as well.

You seriously cannot make this crap up--ludicrious!!

Sorry, I meant the links about the house were scrubbed, or something.:)

Oops, was I not supposed to post that??! It is public record so I thought it was ok...oh, dear...I am so sorry!!

I cannot wait for this one to air now. While JSS questioned her she said she only went onto her Facebook one time, and that was to wish her sister a happy birthday. Wonder how many times she will now admit too?

...right!! This may have been just a have truth too!! Lol!!

What is "DANG/DEADLY ASLT BY PRISONER"?? Does that mean a prisoner killed someone??!

Case Information
Case Number: J-1402-FE-200300246
Title: ST OF AZ VS JASON CURT SUCHTA Category: Criminal
Court: Somerton Justice Filing Date: 8/14/2003
Judge: HON MANUEL FIGUEROA Disposition Date:
XXXXX XXXX XXXXXX DEFENDANT - D 1 Date of Birth: 05/1979
Citation Count Description Disp. Date Disposition
NONE 1 DANG/DEADLY ASLT BY PRISONER 10/7/2003 *
Case Activity
Date Description Party
10/7/2003 AW FTA/WARRANT MR TERM D 1
10/7/2003 CASE TRANSFERRED TO SUPR COURT D 1
10/7/2003 MOTION FOR DISMISSAL D 1
9/18/2003 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT/COUNSEL D 1
8/27/2003 NOTICE OF CONFLICT D 1
8/14/2003 COMPLAINT FILED-PROSECUTOR D 1
8/14/2003 AW - TR,SR,DR,MR,FR D 1

Deadly assault?

oh, lordy - Troy Hayden reporting on a teacher who posted video of her students holding signs and chanting "we love you Jodi" in support of domestic violence gaaahhhh!!

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 14m14 minutes ago
Found some disturbing new videos relating to #JodiArias case. Talking about them live here now:
[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUQDxIiTCIc …[/URL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member