DIVORCE did not seem to be an option for PR and JR

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
narlacat said:
The Chamberlains divorced.
The dingo took my baby case, here in Oz.

PR and JR stayed together in their own little hell to keep up the charade, a united front as you say SallyLu.
I agree I think they had to stay with each other. The more I look at this case the more I believe that the Ramseys were key players. However, I have struggled with trying to reason why. I don't believe Burke did it as I think his DNA would have been all over the body. I also do not believe that PR would have covered for JR or vice versa unless each of them had a part to play so what happened? Consider this, no matter how far-fetched this may seem the evidence seems to fit. The Ramseys get home on Christmas evening. JBR sits down has some pineapple while JR takes BR to bed. PR puts JBR to bed and then PR goes to bed herself. JR comes in and molests JBR before going to bed. During the night JBR wets and soils herself (I know there is some dispute over the bedding but some clothes are found soaking in the laundry). PR goes in to her and while she is cleaning JBR up, JBR tells her mother that her father has molested her. PR's little girl is neither perfect nor pure anymore so rather than taking it out on JR, she attacks JBR. She then panics and thinks how she can disguise what she has done. She goes down and writes the rather lengthy note (and even almost threatens JR in the letter, "don't grow a brain john"). She leaves the note goes back upstairs takes JBR to the basement and does the staging (with the sexaul assault as a hidden message to JR). Next morning she wakes up, goes through the routine with JR unaware yet of what has happened, but somewhat suspicious. When JR "disappears" in the house between 10:40 and noon that day he goes to the basement and finds the body but does not tell anyone, but puts 2 and 2 together. Remember after he reappeared his behavior was quite different. He conveniently discovers the body an hour or so later. He must keep the secret because otherwise PR may out him for his molestation of JBR. They cannot divorce or separate as both hold a secret about the other. Too unbelievable, I am not sure but all the evidence appears to fit!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back