DJ AM dies

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It is a cute pic.

10397_large.jpg

This is really really sad. I know he struggled with drug addictions for many years. :(

Rest in peace Adam. :rose:

He's on the front page of CNN.com. now. My understanding is he was low profile but DJ'd for everyone important and was a nice guy. He literally did wedding gigs for the big wigs and never forgot where he came from

This is really really sad. I know he struggled with drug addictions for many years. :(

Rest in peace Adam. :rose:

Although I have an ocd type and addictive personality I've always been able to walk away. It's weird, I remember it, crave it, but won't do it and really don't miss it. I must be awfully damned lucky. My prayers go out to those who can't walk away.

Man I hate to hear this...for the first time today ever I read Travis Barker's twitter...because he and Shana had recently had it out about him dropping off the kids and a child molester was there...
I guess after the plane crash I just associate DJ AM and T.B.
Man you would think all these hollywood folks have it MADE...it just goes to show, I guess, that money does NOT buy happiness.
Poor DJ AM, family and friends.

Also Nicole Ritchie is due with her 2nd baby at the end of this month (so really any day now...)
I bet despite everything they went thru she is feeling devastated.

http://perezhilton.com/2009-08-28-rip-301

(snip)
Update #3: According to NBC New York, "DJ AM had not been heard from for a few days, and one of his friends went to check on him, but got no response after knocking on his apartment door, law-enforcement sources said. The friend then called the police, who broke into the apartment and found the DJ's body."
Update #4: Click here to read DJ AM's last known interview, posted on Wednesday of this week.
Update #5: According to reports, AM had been battling with depression lately. "DJ AM thought the depression was a result of trying to stop taking pain medication since his tragic plane accident."
Update #6: Prescription pill bottles and a pipe commonly used to smoke drugs (a crack pipe) were found at DJ AM's apartment, according to reports. He was wearing sweatpants and no shirt and was pronounced dead on the scene when paramedics arrived.

Perez Hilton twittered last night that there we rumors of Nicole going into labor (posted after DJ AM was found dead).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back