DNA Facts???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nuisanceposter said:
Thanks, Dave. Until I hear someone who is not associated with the Rs in any way say there was a conclusive match, I ain't gonna believe it.
Breezy recently posted it on A&E.

SuperDave said:
Wrong, but we know that.

No, it isn't. And there were only two.

You just nailed it, NP. Crier and Moriarty got that info FROM Gray and San Augustin. Only Team Ramsey makes that claim.
knew it. I would have thought Crier would have been more discerning.

Solace said:
Breezy recently posted it on A&E.
LOL! That sooooooooooo does not surprise me. Did she happen to provide a link backing up her statement? You know what a stickler for links dear ol Breezy is...nothing but LIES unless you have one.

Nuisanceposter said:
LOL! That sooooooooooo does not surprise me. Did she happen to provide a link backing up her statement? You know what a stickler for links dear ol Breezy is...nothing but LIES unless you have one.
No, but Joy is behiind her 100%.

So they have two markers that match and that is what they are going on. I would be money on that. And Ollie Gray, I believe we are talking about, is as pro Ramsey as it gets. He beats Breezy.

SuperDave said:
Gray is paid, what's their excuse?
SD,

I could have a video of Patsy doing this deed and the Ramsey supporters would deny it is happening. :cool:

They just said on the A&E documentary.....dna is that of a hispanic male, so was dna ever taken from this Thomas Aquinas guy, is there such a guy or confusion with church nam????

They just said on the A&E documentary.....dna is that of a hispanic male, so was dna ever taken from this Thomas Aquinas guy, is there such a guy or confusion with church nam????

I wouldn't put much stock in this show, VOLKST. The same "expert" who said that was outed as a fraud in court last week.

oh my Lord :facepalm:

whats going to be the next IDI show shocker

oh wait....Helgoth is hispanic!

The most significant revelation about the DNA, in my opinion and if it's true, is that they found the same unknown male DNA in two spots (her pj bottoms and underwear). I don't think I had ever heard that before. If true, that makes it hard to dismiss in my opinion (I've always found the DNA evidence to be pretty specious).

They also said there was a mixture of DNA in the blood spot in her underwear which if you look to the Making A Murderer Case to compare for a moment. The blood they found in the vehicle, there was no mixture and experts have argued that almost if never see that. So, I find it interesting there is a mixture. JMO.

The most significant revelation about the DNA, in my opinion and if it's true, is that they found the same unknown male DNA in two spots (her pj bottoms and underwear). I don't think I had ever heard that before. If true, that makes it hard to dismiss in my opinion (I've always found the DNA evidence to be pretty specious).

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. There’s so much more to the tDNA information than viewers received on the program. I promise you’ll be hearing more myths about this DNA on additional programs designed to further cloud the issue of whether the Rs were involved.

According to the published reports, there were 5 different male samples of DNA found on JonBenét’s body - on the wrist binding, on the garrote, underneath her nails and on the leggings/panties. (A sixth sample of DNA underneath JonBenét’s nails belonged to a female, and the tests couldn’t determine if JonBenét was perhaps the source of it.)

The quality of the panties/leggings tDNA is never revealed just for starters on this subject. The DA’s manager of the tDNA process was a young man from the DA’s office who gave Kolar the information about the strength of the other foreign tDNA found on the wrist bindings and on the garrote. If the tDNA is significant, why would the DA’s assistant refuse to reveal how many markers the tDNA on the panties and the leggings possessed? How weak and degraded it was? Why, when so many other reports have been released, is that one tDNA report never spoken of in detail? Imo, it was being used to “exonerate” the people the DA ML referenced as her friends: The R family.

Those from Websleuths and Forums for Justice who’ve investigated the discussion of the tDNA have found that many, even professionals seen on the program last night, do not have the full picture of this tDNA. The DNA which was uploaded into CODIS, was from a “mixed sample with dropout.” (It was mixed with JonBenét’s blood.) According to Dan Krane, a national expert on DNA, because they cannot attach a statistical weight to a mixed sample of DNA with dropout, it could never be used in court as evidence against a contributor. It can only be used as an investigatory tool. He quipped one time about even its usefulness as an investigatory tool, and I’m paraphrasing: Well the same could be said about using a Ouija board to look for a perpetrator.

Attachments

• Bloodstains Jan 15 1997.jpg
    Bloodstains Jan 15 1997.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 50
  • Bloodatains on white blanket.jpg
    Bloodatains on white blanket.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 41
panty with blood stain, sample removed:

So this is an actual picture of the size 12's?? Back in the late 90's I bet nothing was preserved for future testing- as it looks like those Wednesday panties are brand new from the packaging and were never stained with blood.
Thanks for sharing Tad- you often have excellent resources.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

can someone decipher what the 4 item is? .....with saliva?
and what was removed from the tape?

so now we have blood all over the scene, even if it's not much it tells us that it's probably hers.so she bled at some point.and we know she was wiped off with something down there.it makes my head explode cause I don't believe the Ramseys left the house to remove evidence.so the cloth, towel or whatever it was , was still in the house somewhere.so were the other panties if she was redressed....God I wish there were dogs at the scene!!they probably would have done a so much BETTER job than those cops:doh:

A DOG would have solved this crime day ONE.By finding that damn cloth.Maddening!BBL am ticked of again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back