DNA Information

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So thats that....

Body recovery is now the task at hand.

I heard that too.

No. They were saying that first reports were that it was the "gasses" evidence results that had come back, when it was the "hair, dirt and stain" results that were reportedly back and being debriefed by LE and the FBI to the Anthony's at JB's office today.

My guess would be "unchanged". I doubt this is news to anyone there.

The mood? They don't believe in DNA . . . They don't beleive anything . . the police are out to get them.

So thats that....

Body recovery is now the task at hand.

I think there's probably more on the task list but that would be the #1 item, yes.

They have to get the official reports in, other reports, figure out additional charges, try and make a deal or something to get info on where the body was placed, continue interviewing people, etc, etc.

My guess would be "unchanged". I doubt this is news to anyone there.

I would guess that it is changed some. The fear quotient is probably up.

If it's official that the DNA is in fact Caylee's and it proved positive for decomp. then my heart is broken and I hope that LE is able to find Caylee so she can be put to rest. I do hope TP revokes the bond and sends Casey back to prison where she belongs. I also hope that she gets the book thrown at her. What's hard for me is that little Caylee was almost a year older than my daughter. I couldn't even imagine having her being murdered much less doing her any harm. Casey is very sick and twisted!

It was very sobering to see LP (finally) accept that Caylee is deceased. He was so certain that she was still alive and tonight he conceded that the evidence was very compelling and agreed that she has been dead for some time. He looked so sad.

Hopefully the family will come to accept this as well even if they aren't able to find Caylee's body. I pray searchers will find her, but those are some big odds.

Ditto...but I wonder if that is just me not being able to accept that this precious child is no longer with us.
We will know soon enough. It will either be confirmed or not.
I have held out hope since the beginning, but if this is conclusive evidence there is no more hope to hang onto I am afeared.

My gosh the media makes errors in their reporting all the time. I am forever hearing them report things on this case that were goofy rumors that were squashed, yet our news is still reporting them as fact.

I am anxious to see if this is all officially confirmed or not.

I agree! Anyone remember the 2000 election? (How could we ever forget that debacle, right?) Florida goes to Al Gore! Florida goes to GW Bush! No, no Al Gore! Well crap we don't know!

:banghead:

Awwwww, is this true and pretty much a fact at this time? Sure it would explain Casey visiting LE today. LE may be holding out arresting her again in an attempt to get some info to recover Caylee.. Poor sweet precious baby, I hope to God this isn't true but my heart sure says otherwise..:( That girl (Casey) daughter or not would not be resting in my house right about now, she would either start talking or be out the door.. This is just all beyond comprehensation.. Becoming just beyond words...... unbelievable

God Bless your sweet heart Caylee, wherever you may be..

I know that the FBI does not comment on an on-going investigation. This IS an on-going investigation.

However, what has been released by "sources" in this case, seem calculated, IMHO. IF this was incorrect, I believe LE or FBI would retract these statements.

It's reported that a 'deal' was put forth to Casey, due to expire tomorrow. The ball is in Casey's court. Of course, Casey's attorney denies it. What does anyone expect a defense attorney to say regarding his client?

The ball is in Caley's court.

JMHO
fran

http://www.wftv.com/news/17315205/detail.html?rss=orlc&psp=news

DNA Tests From Car Trunk Indicate Caylee Anthony Is Dead

The sheriff's office, though, is not commenting on this development and issued the following statement late Wednesday afternoon: "Preserving the integrity of the investigative details of a case of this magnitude is paramount to its successful conclusion. We are unable to comment any further on information that has recently surfaced regarding the Caylee Anthony investigation. Any future returns in regards to evidence or submissions pertaining to this case will remain privileged or exempt unless the release of such information will be beneficial to the investigation or if it becomes a matter of public record in a legal proceeding."

The Anthonys have disputed the results of the tests, pointing out that Caylee hasn't been found. Casey Anthony's attorney refused to comment. The family was holed up in its home, Wednesday night. Casey's attorney remained there well into the evening, even parking his car in the family's garage.

I am assuming that the official statement from LE hasn't been issued because all of the family hasn't been notified, or wasn't notified as of this evening?
I am also awaiting the official statement but I also can't see LE jeopordizing their case by bluffing Casey via the media.
As for Cindy and why she is still in denial- idk I have a few couple theories. 1. she is just as delusional as her daughter or 2. she can't grasp the reality of it because admitting that Caylee is gone is the same as admitting that she (Cindy) birthed and raised a baby killer.

I posted this in the chatroom and on the board about hmmm...right before five, I think. It isn't new news! Strange what a difference a headline makes tho, I guess.

Personally, based on what the LE have thus far, (if all true) they have more than enough circumstancial evidents for a conviction in my mind... If just hope they are able to "squeeze out of the ....." where Caylee is..

I heard that too.

I agree! Anyone remember the 2000 election? (How could we ever forget that debacle, right?) Florida goes to Al Gore! Florida goes to GW Bush! No, no Al Gore! Well crap we don't know!

:banghead:

I'm sure tomorrow will bring more confirmation at this pace. Wish Greta could get 10 minutes of airtime on this. She's good about specifics.

My question is if this info came in earlier today, which it was obviously mid aftermoon when the video was shot, then why was this not reported on NG tonight. The way I see it, if NG won't even touch it with a ten foot pole, it must not be true. They even made a point of stressing it on NG tonight that the FBI DNA tests were not back yet.

Show me OFFICIAL documents and I'll believe it, but right now this is just more hearsay being reported as fact. IMO

The Anthonys have disputed the results of the tests, pointing out that Caylee hasn't been found.

reading this leads me to believe Casey will not take any deal of partial immunity...in fact I can guess even now she is still telling her family and attorney Caylee was kidnapped....
I think she thinks she is invinsible...

Is there any news source other than wftv reporting that the results were NOT from the air but were DNA?

Just looking for some corroboration (and I'm certain I spelled that word incorrectly).

Personally, based on what the LE have thus far, (if all true) they have more than enough circumstancial evidents for a conviction in my mind... If just hope they are able to "squeeze out of the ....." where Caylee is..

I totally agree with you. I do believe they have enough to 'convict' Casey of the death of her daughter. Their ultimate goal now is, IMHO, to find the body of Caylee.

JMHO
fran

I know that the FBI does not comment on an on-going investigation. This IS an on-going investigation.

However, what has been released by "sources" in this case, seem calculated, IMHO. IF this was incorrect, I believe LE or FBI would retract these statements.

It's reported that a 'deal' was put forth to Casey, due to expire tomorrow. The ball is in Casey's court. Of course, Casey's attorney denies it. What does anyone expect a defense attorney to say regarding his client?

The ball is in Caley's court.

JMHO
fran

http://www.wftv.com/news/17315205/detail.html?rss=orlc&psp=news

DNA Tests From Car Trunk Indicate Caylee Anthony Is Dead

The sheriff's office, though, is not commenting on this development and issued the following statement late Wednesday afternoon: "Preserving the integrity of the investigative details of a case of this magnitude is paramount to its successful conclusion. We are unable to comment any further on information that has recently surfaced regarding the Caylee Anthony investigation. Any future returns in regards to evidence or submissions pertaining to this case will remain privileged or exempt unless the release of such information will be beneficial to the investigation or if it becomes a matter of public record in a legal proceeding."

The Anthonys have disputed the results of the tests, pointing out that Caylee hasn't been found. Casey Anthony's attorney refused to comment. The family was holed up in its home, Wednesday night. Casey's attorney remained there well into the evening, even parking his car in the family's garage.
But isn't someone else saying there is no deal on the table? JB maybe?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back