DNA Information

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And while I'm here, isn't the whole immunity thing giving anyone else a sense of deja poo?

Deja poo: the feeling that we've been thru this **** before.

My gosh the media makes errors in their reporting all the time. I am forever hearing them report things on this case that were goofy rumors that were squashed, yet our news is still reporting them as fact.

I am anxious to see if this is all officially confirmed or not.

The thing is, the majority opinion here at WS is usually correct. Sometimes it's based on nothing more than reading between the lines. But it's usually correct. Wishes and wants don't equal the truth....sadly.

My guess would be "unchanged". I doubt this is news to anyone there.

I agree - everyone at the Anthony household knew well before any DNA results. Remember, both George & Cindy smelled the smell.

Salem

Is there any news source other than wftv reporting that the results were NOT from the air but were DNA?

Just looking for some corroboration (and I'm certain I spelled that word incorrectly).

I'm sure I read the other night that Tony Padilla said to not trust Channel 9. I can't find the post now, though.

Why is everyone freaking out about immunity? It's common. I can absolutely see it in a case like this. Casey confesses, Caylee is found and gets a decent burial and the defense doesn't get to spin their outrageous stories.

Seriously, the fact that this hopefully won't go to trial and the defense doesn't get to spin is a plus. Just look at all the posters here buying the spin as it is.

Hello Everyone..DiD anyone else here watch Nancy Grace tonight . I found it odd that on the night of all the new Bombshell evidence that at the end of the show they brought up the 2 year im not sure if it was the anniversary or just a reminder but they showed the 2 years that little trenton duckett has been gone..

I agree Salem. I've said it before and will say it again - there is no way Cindy and George could have smelled the car and not feared the absolute worst. The smell of death is that unmistakable and unforgettable.

Saw Lenord say on NG that she has not said one word to him...her mother.... her father... or her brother this whole time while at home! :eek:

reading this leads me to believe Casey will not take any deal of partial immunity...in fact I can guess even now she is still telling her family and attorney Caylee was kidnapped....
I think she thinks she is invinsible...

IMHO, she's (Casey) is under the mistaken impression that they cannot convict her of anything IF there is 'no body.' We have a thread dedicated to this, ie convicted without a body. Perhaps she should read it.

There was a recent conviction here in California where the guy thought he couldn't be convicted without a body. AFTER he was convicted, he worked out a deal with the DA to show them where the body was in place of a lighter sentence. He was granted this deal and showed them where the body was. He had ALWAYS said he was innocent,................UNTIL he was convicted!

JMHO
fran

http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2008/06/hans-reiser-off.html
.............snip...............

Hans Reiser, the Linux programmer facing a mandatory 25-to life term for killing his wife, might disclose the location of Nina Reiser's body in exchange for a reduced term, Alameda County District Attorney Thomas Orloff told Threat Level on Friday

Ok, I guess I am missing something but I thought this was some LATE BREAKING NEWS. This is the same ish from earlier today... nothing I have seen says there is official DNA evidence.

Christ, dont give me a heat attack.

Ok, I guess I am missing something but I thought this was some LATE BREAKING NEWS. This is the same ish from earlier today... nothing I have seen says there is official DNA evidence.

Christ, dont give me a heat attack.

The bottom line is Caylee is gone. Wishes don't equal the truth.

DNA and air samples are two very different things, IMHO.

Both damning, but still.

The bottom line is Caylee is gone. Wishes don't equal the truth.

I agree... but I am saying, I have seen nothing that officially states DNA. It would be a much bigger deal right now if it was DNA.

This breaks my heart. We fought medical battles to keep our daughter alive. When she was 5 1/2 months old, "they" said take her home, love her, make her comfortable and plan her funeral because she will never see 5 years old. Our daughter will be 18 years old this December...and we would do it again. Right now, I am angry. IT IS NOT FAIR!! So many children suffer...so many people begging to adopt..... I do not know what to say...oh..I know what I want to say..I know what I want to do, but I know better..so I address my letter to Caylee.

Caylee darlin' you captured the hearts of many. The photo of your on your tummy with your hand under your chin..your tiny little hand with an ink stamp/tattoo stole a lot of hearts..You stole our hearts...We may not know you, but you have found a very special place in the hearts of a lot of strangers.

You came into our lives because of headlines .....and you will leave many lives because of headlines, but you will always be in our hearts.

{{{{{Caylee}}}}}

I agree... but I am saying, I have seen nothing that officially states DNA. It would be a much bigger deal right now if it was DNA.

I don't need DNA. The writing was on the wall a long time ago. But that's just me.

I am sorry.. I dont mean to sound --- unconvinced...

When I heard the reports earlier today my heart sank. My eyes welled up.

I have thought... felt.. all along..

I just want to finally know the truth..

I was just saying in this post..

The title is very misleading.

DNA is a MUCH bigger deal. IMO.

What irks me is people hid Caylee coming into this world, and now they are hiding her leaving. Bottom line....disgusting.

I am sorry.. I dont mean to sound --- unconvinced...

When I heard the reports earlier today my heart sank. My eyes welled up.

I have thought... felt.. all along..

I just want to finally know the truth..

I was just saying in this post..

The title is very misleading.

DNA is a MUCH bigger deal. IMO.

The writing is on the wall, always has been.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back