Dna -Merged-

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
tumble said:
I don't think so, I mean the detailed history of the object. She could have been wearing them at the Whites.
She could have been to the toilet at her home wearing those panties Christmas eve.
She could have had DNA on her fingers that was transfered to the panties Christmas eve.

Also included is the history of the object before it was packed ie which factory worker that actually handled them.
I think it can be inferred that from Jayelles' 'size 12 panties remodelled' experiment that no way would JonBenet have worn panties that large to the Whites' party.
So (suppose there was no intruder) either the unidentified DNA was from a factory worker (didn't Dr. Lee purchase panties like that and also discovered foreign DNA on them?), or, since it obviously was only in a bloodspot of JB, and not on other unbloody parts of her underwear, it was on the instrument with which the injury to her vagina had be inflicted (an old paintbrush maybe, which many people had handled before?).

"(didn't Dr. Lee purchase panties like that and also discovered foreign DNA on them?)"

Yes, he did.

SuperDave said:
"(didn't Dr. Lee purchase panties like that and also discovered foreign DNA on them?)"

Yes, he did.
I heard someone saying that the fingernail DNA and the panties DNA matched. Is this right? Or just more misinformation.

No one can say for sure that they match because there are only two markers in the fingernail DNA, justice2. That's just Ram spin.

If the type of underwear she was wearing came from a plastic bag were the rest of the underwear still in the bag? Do they know if PR opened it or was it wiped free of prints?

justice2 said:
Only 2! Geeze.
On top of that it can even be so that those markers come from a composite of DNA. LE has indicated that the fingernail DNA actually is of little use.

"If the type of underwear she was wearing came from a plastic bag were the rest of the underwear still in the bag? Do they know if PR opened it or was it wiped free of prints?"

Patsy said in 2000 that her PIs had the bag and that several pairs were in it.

BUT, last night, those PI's said they didn't KNOW A THING about the underwear! I don't trust them as far as I can throw 'em!

SuperDave said:
"If the type of underwear she was wearing came from a plastic bag were the rest of the underwear still in the bag? Do they know if PR opened it or was it wiped free of prints?"

Patsy said in 2000 that her PIs had the bag and that several pairs were in it.

BUT, last night, those PI's said they didn't KNOW A THING about the underwear! I don't trust them as far as I can throw 'em!
Wow. Why wouldn't the actual investigators insist on getting the bag from them. Seems like it is a very important piece of evidence.

Very interesting article. I guess the foreign DNA mixed in with JBR's blood could actually be from the instrument used to remove the sample from the clothing and under her fingernail.

HollywoodBound said:
Very interesting article. I guess the foreign DNA mixed in with JBR's blood could actually be from the instrument used to remove the sample from the clothing and under her fingernail.
With advances in the collection of DNA, they were much later able to obtain a good sample of the DNA, and it now resides in the CODIS database.

"Wow. Why wouldn't the actual investigators insist on getting the bag from them. Seems like it is a very important piece of evidence."

They DID insist! I don't think the Ramseys gave them up!

"Very interesting article. I guess the foreign DNA mixed in with JBR's blood could actually be from the instrument used to remove the sample from the clothing and under her fingernail."

Could be.

So I guess you're saying when the Ramsey's leave their home because of the crime scene they take the large underwear with them? If they were left the investigators collecting evidence would take them.

Maybe, HB. I think it's more likely that by the time the cops got around to it, the PIs had already gotten them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*
Back