Do you believe Terri was at the gym that day, based on this statement by GJ witness?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do you believe Terri was at the gym at some point on June 4?

• Yes

Votes: 86 90.5%
  • No

Votes: 9 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are these the ONLY "friends" TH has??? Are they ALL affiliated with the gym??? HOW STRANGE!!! JMHO

I'm sorry - I don't think it's strange.

I have 2 friends and they have been my only friends for about the last 20 years and I met them thru where we worked.

I think some people tend to use the word friend too loosely. Most people call their acquaintances friends - when really acquaintances are all they are.

I know lots of people - but only classify 2 as friends. These 2 would drop anything and everything if I needed them and vice versa. I can't say I'd do that for an acquaintance nor them for me - and I wouldn't expect them to.

Just my :twocents:

I voted yes in response to the poll question:

although I would not have voted either Yes or No in response to the thread title:
Do you believe Terri was at the gym that day, based on this statement by GJ witness?

I may have skewed the poll. :)

The statement by the GJ witness is not the sole reason I believe Terri was at the gym, and I'm not sure if the GJ witness statement alone would convince me that she was.

I voted yes in response to the poll question:

although I would not have voted either Yes or No in response to the thread title:

I may have skewed the poll. :)

The statement by the GJ witness is not the sole reason I believe Terri was at the gym, and I'm not sure if the GJ witness statement alone would convince me that she was.

I agree. I may have skewed the poll, too, because I don't see anything in the interview that tells me Terri was at the gym that day. I do, however, believe she was at the gym (or a gym.)

She could have dropped the baby off at the daycare, and then left and met Dede. I wonder if shes on tape the full time working out?

Based on that statemant, there is nothing tp indicate that she either was,or was not at the gym that day.

All JMO

Yes I believe she was at the gym that day. Needed that for her alibi, for that time.

TH and DS might look enough alike to be mistaken for each other in a vehicle by people who don't know them well, but they don't look THAT much alike.

She used to work with J Finster. Did they know each other from work or from a gym?

ETA: Darnit.

I will STAY on topic today.

I WILL stay on topic today.

I will stay ON topic today.

Pssstttt... BeanE:
The excuse I'm using today for not staying on topic is that I didn't know where I was when I posted, and I thought I was on topic.

Fortunately, there's enough topics today that this excuse is plausible. Just don't tell grandmaj or kimster my secret. I've sold them on believing I'm just a little senile. heh-heh. ;)

ummm...What were we talking about anyway?

oh yeah...

It might have been way weirder - more of a red flag - if she hadn't gone to the gym that day - as was her habit.

She was there, IMO. Waiting to see how she & baby, if baby was there, appeared to those who saw her. Waiting to see if anyone knows if she showered.

She probably was at the gym, but I wouldn't base it on the same person that saw her at FM that day. One person just happens to see her at two different places on THAT day? Can we say hinky? Can we say helping her set up an alibi?

But like someone said, it sounded like Andrea was off work that day. So yeah, she probably was at the gym, but not because of Andrea's statement. Probably more because she's a workoutaholic and couldn't help herself. Or she needed lockers, and showers, and God knows what else she didn't want to go home for to help out with what happened to Kyron. I'm hoping LE has thought of this already.

I'm sure that LE quickly verified whether TH was at the gym or not. We don't know what the result of that was. There is still the matter of the statement that TH wasn't where she said she was.

Per this statement by Grand Jury witness Andrea, do you believe Terri was at the gym at some point on June 4?

Reporter: Did you approach detectives or did they question you first?

Andrea: Well, they had questions about her activity at the club, had she been in the gym, wanting to just verify if she had been in that day, like reference to time, where she spent her time that day, if she had the children with her, and so they began to contact me about that.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/n...ter-with/ZRn4GrYpt0a0BAxulU8rEA.cspx?rss=1100

This snippet is transcribed from the video in the upper right hand corner.

If she is speaking in the abstract about why LE would have wanted to contact people from the gym in general, then I think her statement could be construed to mean that those are the things LE wanted to know when contacting people, and I wouldn't be able to say that statement alone indicates Terri was at the gym.

If she is speaking only in terms of her own encounters with LE, however, her statement indicates to me that she has told LE/GJ that Terri was at the gym that day. She said they wanted to verify if Terri had been there. Had her answer been "no," there would have been no need for LE to ask her about times, Terri's activities at the gym, whether the children were with her, etc.

She also said, "...and so they began to contact me..." This indicates multiple contacts by LE and that, again, leads me to believe she had more to offer than, "No, she was not there on June 4th."

Based on the quote you provided, I believe this witness has told LE that Terri was at the gym that day. Since I can't think of any reason she would lie about that (and since no one has publicly disputed she was there), I believe TH did make an appearance at the gym that day.

As for what she did while she was there and who was (or wasn't) with her, I'm still clueless.

I have a feeling that there's going to be a future bombshell, at some point, that shows TH was more into alibi building than body building that day, and the story of how she was (or wasn't) at the gym is going to be important. The daycare was probably used, and maybe the showers, and IMO not the weights.

:eek:

I hadn't even thought about that possibility

I believe she was at the gym that day. I can't think of any reason she'd claim to be there if she were not. Whether she's guilty of harming Kyron or covering some other unrelated secret activity, it would be foolish to place herself in a location where she's known if she were not. No sign in, no staff to verify that they'd seen her, equals no alibi at all. More likely is the possibility that she made darn sure to be at the gym to show that she engaged in routine activities, just like any other day.

I don't believe DeDe could pass for Terri in that situation. Driving a car, walking through a grocery store, a stranger might be fooled by the red hair and similar complexions. I doubt anyone who knows either, like gym employees, would mistake one for the other. They're built differently, and Terri has a distinct gait that I noticed in the parking garage video. Her arms are bulky, proportionately larger than the rest of her body. She carries them away from her body, like a body builder.

Per this statement by Grand Jury witness Andrea, do you believe Terri was at the gym at some point on June 4?

Reporter: Did you approach detectives or did they question you first?

Andrea: Well, they had questions about her activity at the club, had she been in the gym, wanting to just verify if she had been in that day, like reference to time, where she spent her time that day, if she had the children with her, and so they began to contact me about that.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/n...ter-with/ZRn4GrYpt0a0BAxulU8rEA.cspx?rss=1100

This snippet is transcribed from the video in the upper right hand corner.bbm
Maybe they had verification that she'd been "at the club" but not necessarily in the gym part of the club. It doesn't sound like they were questioning whether she was at the location, just asking if she'd been in the gym. Lots of other places there probably, nursery, locker room, showers, lobby, classrooms, maybe a sauna, smoothie bar, etc. Has anyone been there to know whether the gym part is somewhat separated? In lots of gyms I've been in, there's an aerobic room with machines and a separate free-weight room. Even the locker rooms usually have various interior rooms.

FWIW, I would've used Terri's e-mail as a framework for the poll, but I know many believe Terri lies every time she opens her mouth, LOL.

My reasoning for believing Terri was at the gym, independent of Terri's e-mail, is that if Terri hadn't been at the gym that day, the rest of the questions about when she was there, if the children were with her, and where she spent her time wouldn't have been asked. There's no need to ask any other questions if the answer to the question of her being there is "no."

I am not sure. I think something is off about the gym though. The fact that she went there in the morning, when baby was supposedly not feeling well, and would have been placed in daycare (and I doubt they watch sick children), and her status later in the day that she was hitting the gym again.

I am not sure. I think something is off about the gym though. The fact that she went there in the morning, when baby was supposedly not feeling well, and would have been placed in daycare (and I doubt they watch sick children), and her status later in the day that she was hitting the gym again.
I thought the hitting the gym statement was a few days after, not on the 4th?

She probably was at the gym, but I wouldn't base it on the same person that saw her at FM that day. One person just happens to see her at two different places on THAT day? Can we say hinky? Can we say helping her set up an alibi?

But like someone said, it sounded like Andrea was off work that day. So yeah, she probably was at the gym, but not because of Andrea's statement. Probably more because she's a workoutaholic and couldn't help herself. Or she needed lockers, and showers, and God knows what else she didn't want to go home for to help out with what happened to Kyron. I'm hoping LE has thought of this already.

bbm

How many people helping Terri commit this crime and cover up are we up to now? I've lost count.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46
Back