Do you believe that Lee Anthony lied on the stand?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do you think Lee Anthony lied on stand today?

• No. I think that he was truthful today and all other days

Votes: 137 34.7%
  • Yes. I believe that he lied today and all other days.

Votes: 59 14.9%
  • I believe that he lied one day was truthful the next.

Votes: 90 22.8%
  • I don't know

Votes: 60 15.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 14 3.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 35 8.9%

• Total voters
I don't think he has lied. I believe he has always been honest, except perhaps to Casey when she was in jail and he was trying to get information out of her. He may have lied to her to get info - actually, he admitted that to the court.

However, I am not sure he is correct in the things he has testified to. He may be confused or mistaken about some things, as may Cindy. And in my mind, that's understandable.

In your honest opinion, was he being honest in his depot when he said "I believe everything my sisters says."

I'm not being critical, so please don't misunderstand my question. I guess the scarey thing is that if he really HAS been honest all along, then he really did (does??) believe everything she says.

In your honest opinion, was he being honest in his depot when he said "I believe everything my sisters says."

I'm not being critical, so please don't misunderstand my question. I guess the scarey thing is that if he really HAS been honest all along, then he really did (does??) believe everything she says.

I just don't see why that's scary. Nobody thought she was psychotic before Caylee died, so I can certainly see why her family would be the last ones to believe she did it. They've known her all her life. She wasn't first "introduced" to her family, as she was to the general public, as "child murderer Casey Anthony!" I just wouldn't expect people who have always known and loved Casey to have the same reaction as a bunch of outward observers have.

I just don't see why that's scary. Nobody thought she was psychotic before Caylee died, so I can certainly see why her family would be the last ones to believe she did it. They've known her all her life. She wasn't first "introduced" to her family, as she was to the general public, as "child murderer Casey Anthony!" I just wouldn't expect people who have always known and loved Casey to have the same reaction as a bunch of outward observers have.
um yeah michelle m did

"Michelle Murphy is a friend of the Anthony family who has known Lee Anthony, Casey's brother, since the first grade"

"she described a phone call between her and Casey Anthony 15 months before Caylee vanished in which Anthony said she was "feeling crazy." Murphy said she feared Caylee was in danger and offered to come and pick her up"

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/19728108/detail.html#ixzz1Qjee0138

Had to go with "I don't care," on this one. I don't think it will make one hoot of difference to this jury what Lee did or didn't say. The DT didn't even take much of a shot at him on the molestation issue (because ICA changed course, I'm convinced), so he really didn't have anything to add.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placebo
Back