Do you think a Stungun was used?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Are you convinced by the stungun theory?

• Yes - I am 100% convinced that a stungun was used

Votes: 54 18.4%
  • No - I've read the facts and I'm not convinced

Votes: 179 60.9%
  • I have read the facts but I am undecided

Votes: 51 17.3%
  • What stungun theory?

Votes: 10 3.4%

• Total voters
So I was taking a closer look at Lou Smit's photos that he used to support the stun gun theory. Its interesting that in both pics he presented, the ruler is a bit of a distance from the actual object that is being measured, so I simply moved the ruler in to a more accurate position.

Here is a photo of the marks on JBRs body.

MARKS_zpse7017196.jpg

Note that the space between the marks is precisely 3 cms.

Now lets look at the weapon that Smits claimed was used.

TASER_zps2255a64b.jpg

As you can clearly see, the space between the electrodes measures almost 3.5 cms.

From what I understand, LS looked at every available brand of taser, looking for the closest match. So in my opinion there is absolutely no way that these marks were made by a taser.

So I was taking a closer look at Lou Smit's photos that he used to support the stun gun theory. Its interesting that in both pics he presented, the ruler is a bit of a distance from the actual object that is being measured, so I simply moved the ruler in to a more accurate position.

Here is a photo of the marks on JBRs body.

MARKS_zpse7017196.jpg

Note that the space between the marks is precisely 3 cms.

Now lets look at the weapon that Smits claimed was used.

TASER_zps2255a64b.jpg

As you can clearly see, the space between the electrodes measures almost 3.5 cms.

From what I understand, LS looked at every available brand of taser, looking for the closest match. So in my opinion there is absolutely no way that these marks were made by a taser.

Do you know what the white lines on her back are from?

Do you know what the white lines on her back are from?
Pressure from something while the lividity was developing. Most likely the waistband of her clothing and/or a fold/crease in her skin.

I'll have to get my stun gun out and take a pic and post it. I thought the stun gun theory had been disproved?

Here's a photo of mine with ruler

Attachments

• DSCN1528.JPG
    DSCN1528.JPG
    163.7 KB · Views: 338
Well, yours is about a full cm to small, so I guess we can clear you as a suspect ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is the distance between the abrasions measured correctly. It is 3.5 cm.

When you place the first marker on the right edge of the right abrasion you are assuming this is where the prong made contact with the skin. It most likely made contact at the center of the abrasion. Again, it's 3.5 cm. There is no doubt in my mind that a stun gun was used.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 307
Respectfully, that picture shows the ruler at the outside edge of the left mark. The marks are not much larger than the electrodes, so if they are in fact from a stun gun, they paint a pretty accurate picture of the electrode position. The facts clearly show that there is 3.5 cms between the electrodes yet only 3cms between the marks. Even LS wasn't sold on the AirTaser, so that should tell you something. I think if we had accurately measure images from his pig test, I can almost guarantee that the marks would be further apart.

The problem here is that we do not have a clue as to how this particular model would mark the skin. Below are some examples;

In this example, assuming that abrasions would be formed at the very tip of the electrodes, radiating outwards, this image would indicate that the Air Taser would be a match.

MARKS1_zps63889f68.jpg

However, if the abrasions are formed at the tip, radiating inwards towards the other tip. this image shows the Air Taser wouldn't be a match.

MARKS2_zps0755d78c.jpg

The tips on the Air Taser seem to be curved almost flat at the tip, so in my opinion, when pressed against the skin, the entire portion of the tip would make contact. In this scenario the Air Taser isn't even close to a match.

MARKS2_zps0755d78c.jpg

Now lets look at the pig test. As you can see, the distance between the abrasions is about 32mm

PIGTEST_zpsc7d4d590.jpg

And on JBR, the distance between the abrasions is about 29mm. This is a huge difference.

MARKS_zpse7017196.jpg

From this we can conclude that the scenario in this picture is likely the most accurate and that the Air Taser was likely not used.

MARKS3_zpsa146e14d.jpg

Yeah, like Steve Thomas, he dismissed it. I'm disappointed, as undoubtedly you are, that it keeps coming back like a bad rash.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1F3Ubv2cbds

And there's Kolar's info from FF: Boulder investigators had contacted the manufacturer of the Air Taser stun gun that Smit ultimately declared to be the weapon used in this murder, and they were told in no uncertain terms that the marks on JonBenét’s body would not have been created by their device.

And there's Kolar's info from FF: Boulder investigators had contacted the manufacturer of the Air Taser stun gun that Smit ultimately declared to be the weapon used in this murder, and they were told in no uncertain terms that the marks on JonBenét’s body would not have been created by their device.

I could have told them that from experience!

So what caused those marks and how does that event play in to the nights events. Was it part of the staging? We're the marks the result of a fight between BR and JB? If we are going to dismiss them as being something other than taser marks, what are they?

So what caused those marks and how does that event play in to the nights events. Was it part of the staging? We're the marks the result of a fight between BR and JB? If we are going to dismiss them as being something other than taser marks, what are they?

We will never know. I doubt they are the result of a fight. They look as if she was not moving when whatever made them was pressed into her skin. To me, they have always looked like cigarette burns, but that is how they look in the autopsy photos. I am sure in person, the coroner would have known (I hope) if they were cigarette burns. When the RST led by Lou Smit jumped on the "stun gun" bandwagon, LE wanted to exhume the body to test the marks further, to see whether it could be determined what made them. The parents refused, and the DA refused to override them and get a warrant for it. I believe the RST did not WANT it looked into too deeply. Had they been found to actually BE stun gun marks, that may have added to the IDI aspect of it, so it is suspicious that they did not want the marks tested against an actual stun gun. However, there WAS a video manual for a stun gun found in the home, and JR admitted it was theirs. However, no stun gun was found. JR claimed in an interview that the video was in Spanish, so it was of no use to them. He was NEVER pressed on why he owned the video in the first place, Spanish or not.

If you read correctly he owned the video because it was given to him by the owner of a Spy store. John Ramsey visited the store because he was trying to gain a better understanding of how people might try and bug Access Graphics offices. The video was a catalog of all the items the spy store offered.

John Ramsey felt that exhuming the body was not necessary because he was already being told my medical experts that injuries were stun gun marks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BunnyLugsCacti
Back