Votes: 166 46.5%
  • Don't know

Votes: 37 10.4%
  • Dead and parents are innocent

Votes: 63 17.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the doors unlocked they could have had a drunk teenager wander in by mistake or looking for more booze and pass out on the sofa with a cigarette and all four might be dead now.

I don't think 60% is high when it involves carrying style alone. He first said it was dark, he had no glasses, never saw the man's face but thought it was a local not a tourist. He later then said when he saw Gerry McCann he was sixty percent sure it was him not a local based on the way he was carrying his child down the plane steps, not on his face etc, but carrying style alone. Gerry was carrying his child against the chest like most parents do, I cannot see for the life of me how it was unique. No court in the us would allow that as evidence, in fact even facial recognition would not be allowed in those circumstance in all probability given witness is alleged to be a friend of the third aguido and changed his story only after he saw Gerry McCann had also been made an aguido.

Just adding to this that there were members of the Smith group who didn't agree that it was Gerry McCann that they saw. Apparently Martin Smith's wife agreed with him but there is no statement from her to back this up. If Martin Smith was 100% sure it was Gerry but wanted to account for any doubt then he would have said he was 99% sure it was him. 60-80% sure it was him is just too much IMO. Also what exactly does 60-80% mean? One day he's 80% sure it was him but the next he's only 60%? and then the next 70%? Why is there a 20% difference in what he thinks. This 'sighting' would never make it into evidence.

Somewhere lost in the Madeleine threads I looked into this sighting in depth. If you look at the Smiths timeline of that evening and look at the hotel workers statements there's no way the sighting was of Gerry. He was placed at the hotel around the same time. The police dismissed this sighting as Gerry.

Just adding to this that there were members of the Smith group who didn't agree that it was Gerry McCann that they saw. Apparently Martin Smith's wife agreed with him but there is no statement from her to back this up. If Martin Smith was 100% sure it was Gerry but wanted to account for any doubt then he would have said he was 99% sure it was him. 60-80% sure it was him is just too much IMO. Also what exactly does 60-80% mean? One day he's 80% sure it was him but the next he's only 60%? and then the next 70%? Why is there a 20% difference in what he thinks. This 'sighting' would never make it into evidence.

Somewhere lost in the Madeleine threads I looked into this sighting in depth. If you look at the Smiths timeline of that evening and look at the hotel workers statements there's no way the sighting was of Gerry. He was placed at the hotel around the same time. The police dismissed this sighting as Gerry.

Not accurate.

It could well have been Gerry.

The alarm was already sounding at the resort and people were running everywhere looking - but not looking OUTSIDE the resort until much, much later.

It would be extremely easy for Gerry to slip away unnoticed and secrete a tiny body temporarily. It need only have taken minutes.

:cow:

Why would they call the cops and then try too hide the body? That wouldn't make much sense. I think all theories in this case should be spoken because anything is possible. I think it's possible she could have died in the apt, or she could have been abducted. Either way the police in this case failed maddy. They didn't look into or follow up on leads because they assumed for the beginning she was deceased.

That's right the sighting was several minutes from the complex, Gerry was seen at the complex at the same time if the smith sighting. There is no way it can be him, plus it makes no sense to call police then calmly carry a body through the village for at least twenty minutes (time to location if smith sighting and back). Plus there is the fact smith initially said the man looked local, and he only pointed the finger at Gerry after someone he knew had been made an aguido. Plus he claimed it was because Gerry carried the twin in a unique ways down the plane steps, yet the video of this shows Gerry carrying him in a very normal way. Its a bit tenuous especially given that smith would have seen all the media coverage accusing Gerry and smith knew the other aguido and later stressed he knew the man he saw could not have been him.

Why would they call the cops and then try too hide the body? That wouldn't make much sense. I think all theories in this case should be spoken because anything is possible. I think it's possible she could have died in the apt, or she could have been abducted. Either way the police in this case failed maddy. They didn't look into or follow up on leads because they assumed for the beginning she was deceased.

No one can agree on anything much that night but what seems certain is, the parents did not call police.

The Resort Manager did that.

The police were called at the request of the McCann's, they ran to staff to get them to call local police ( none of the tapas nine spoke Portuguese), so yes it would be odd to ask for the police to be called, raise the alarm with staff and guests then walk through the village carry a body in plain sight. And that's before the impossibility of being in two places at once and the fact smith admitted he was only basing this claim on carrying style which was in no way unique. It would also be odd for a guilty person to fight to have the met investigate a closed case.

The police call was recieived at 10 41 pm

40 minutes after the alert was raised alledgedly and kate mccann knew INSTANTLY her kid was abduxted and 75 minutes after the alledged abduction, at 9.15, pretty useless timewise giving the alledged abduxtor such a head start!

The police call was recieived at 10 41 pm

40 minutes after the alert was raised alledgedly and kate mccann knew INSTANTLY her kid was abduxted and 75 minutes after the alledged abduction, at 9.15, pretty useless timewise giving the alledged abduxtor such a head start!

According to staff they called the police at the McCann's request shortly after ten, police claimed they did not get the call until later though and missed the first call. Kate knew Madeleine could not have opened and shut the patio doors and the two gates, and any parent who cannot find their child immediately is filled with fear they've been abducted. Just for most of us, we find the child and feel foolish for panicking.

According to staff they called the police at the McCann's request shortly after ten, police claimed they did not get the call until later though and missed the first call. Kate knew Madeleine could not have opened and shut the patio doors and the two gates, and any parent who cannot find their child immediately is filled with fear they've been abducted. Just for most of us, we find the child and feel foolish for panicking.

Which is why the natural thing to do is to call "Madeleine! Madeleine!" when it's Madeleine you're looking for.

Kate did not call her name, not once, nor did she physically look for her.

:sick:

Which is why the natural thing to do is to call "Madeleine! Madeleine!" when it's Madeleine you're looking for.

Kate did not call her name, not once, nor did she physically look for her.

:sick:

Do you have any evidence for that,as witnesses say they saw Kate looking and running around screaming Madeleine.

Do you have any evidence for that,as witnesses say they saw Kate looking and running around screaming Madeleine.

McCann supporters are very good at demanding links yet not very good at supplying them.

Here's my link to Kate's "they've taken her" cries...so now please post one to support your claim that she called for her daughter? From a non-Tapas source that is...:pullhair:

Trish said: "When Kate checked, she came out screaming. Maddy had gone. The door was open and the window in the bedroom and shutters were jemmied open. Nothing had been touched and no valuables taken."

"Kate came screaming back to the group crying, 'They’ve taken her, they’ve taken her'.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/maddy-3-goes-missing-472340

ETA - note how Madeleine was not described as "valuable". :sick:

McCann supporters are very good at demanding links yet not very good at supplying them.

Here's my link to Kate's "they've taken her" cries...so now please post one to support your claim that she called for her daughter? From a non-Tapas source that is...:pullhair:

Trish said: "When Kate checked, she came out screaming. Maddy had gone. The door was open and the window in the bedroom and shutters were jemmied open. Nothing had been touched and no valuables taken."

"Kate came screaming back to the group crying, 'They’ve taken her, they’ve taken her'.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/maddy-3-goes-missing-472340

ETA - note how Madeleine was not described as "valuable". :sick:

I don't think there is anything weird about her saying no valuables were taken. I would not equate a child and valuables. It would not be something I would put together.

I believe that the mccanns are innocent because nothing has been proven to me otherwise.

I don't think there is anything weird about her saying no valuables were taken. I would not equate a child and valuables. It would not be something I would put together.

I believe that the mccanns are innocent because nothing has been proven to me otherwise.

The point is, Kate did not call for her daughter.

The "valuables" thing was just a footnote...the important thing is, Madeleine was never called for by her mother, or her father.

They didn't even look for her, both preferring to make midnight phonecalls to the UK instead.

Gerry searched for a few minutes, Kate not at all. She didn't budge from the apartment.

:

No,there are no witnesses stating any such thing, unless of course you cqn support this claim with those statements.

No witness has ever stated in the police files that Kate returned to the group shooting they. The nearest is a nanny in a news story said that she heard Kate later that night hysterically crying and saying they've taken her, but the context was not given. So in hysteria a mother might say something about paedophiles for example and then say they . the same nanny said in same story she saw Robert Murat that evening, yet he was at home with his mother.

The early 2007 msm reports are unreliable as they have since admitted on front pages and at levels on they printed untrue stories.

Link of police reporting seeing McCann's searching for Madeleine http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PAULO-NETO.htm

So they were out searching, and on dispatches a witness describes being able to hear her name being called. Not one witness was actually asked if Kate shouted the word Madeleine so it is misleading to say this means she did not. Her words were not recorded. Certainly Kate says she was in the car park screeching her name and no witness has come forward to disagree.

This is interesting http://madeleinemythsexposed.pbworks.com/w/page/39077768/Rebuttal of "Fact" 18

Link of police reporting seeing McCann's searching for Madeleine http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PAULO-NETO.htm

So they were out searching, and on dispatches a witness describes being able to hear her name being called. Not one witness was actually asked if Kate shouted the word Madeleine so it is misleading to say this means she did not. Her words were not recorded. Certainly Kate says she was in the car park screeching her name and no witness has come forward to disagree.

This is interesting http://madeleinemythsexposed.pbworks.com/w/page/39077768/Rebuttal of "Fact" 18

So you have no evidence for your assertion that anyone saw or heard Kate mccann running around screaming madeleine? On that night, no didnt think so, and its pointless posting witness statements about happened the next morning LOL as that is a different subject

Fact is kate mccann never went out to search for her daughter all night, she said it was too cold and dark, live with this fact

It's all consistent -

Two parents happy to go on a "family" holiday yet park their babies in a crèche, all day every day, while they pursued their solitary interests, then leave them alone again at night;

Two parents who knew their babies had been badly frightened while alone the evening before yet still required to skip off for a nice meal out with their friends for the tenth night in a row; :sick:

Of course these incredibly negligent parents are going to blame everyone else but themselves.

"They've taken her". Please....who are "they"?????

The gang of organised pedophiles who allegedly prowl seaside resorts picking off little blonde children?

The ones who have never repeated the action, before or since?

Not very well organised then are they? :banghead:

This sort of "we aren't to blame" mindset is consistent behaviour of two incredibly cold and selfish individuals, which in turn is consistent with their neglect of their children and their lying to cover it up.

Sapphire for accuracy, it wasnt the tenth night, it was the fifth,the holiday was only for a week
but it is correct that they left their three toddlers all on their own night after night in an unlocked apartment and where they couldnt see or hear them, I find that really irresponsible, I mean, what mother, as we know mothers worry more than fathers could sit and enjoy a meal and a drink NOT KNOWING what was going on?? The kids could wake up, open the back door and fall over the balcony, for all she knew, let alone all the other dangers within the flat

To ME it is strange and not normal maternal behaviour for that age, 2 and 3, 9 10 or older perhaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne