DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do You Think Susan Will Be Found?

• Yes

Votes: 287 58.6%
  • No

Votes: 203 41.4%

• Total voters
I have to hope that she will be found, because her parents desperately need the peace of laying their child to rest after this awful, awful chain of events.

I voted no because of the length of time she has been missing. However when I saw that a large majority voted "yes", I hope I am wrong...and she is able to be returned to her family.

IIRC, I voted Yes months ago. However, now that I know JP's preferred method of murdering people by fire I don't think she will be found. (sorry to be so graphic)

I hope I am wrong:(

wm

I'm hoping she will be found. I hope the boys remembered enough and were able to say it. I hope JP told someone some kind of clue other than his father knowing, which I believe the father does. I hope something is found somewhere to help her be found.

I think the recent tragedy is really going to heat things up, there will be more searches than ever, more controlled searches as well as more independant searches.
Has TES ever been called in on this case? I know they don't have a whole lot to go on. what about that other search team that is comprisedd of mostly retired detectives, S&R people, plant experts etc. I can't remember the name of the group right now.

Unfortunately I think the only chance LE has of finding Susan is if Steve Powell tells them where she is and I don't think that will ever happen.l

I voted No with deep sorrow. I don't think that Steve will give up this info. Just like JVS he'd rather take it to his grave just to be spiteful!!

Unfortunately I think the only chance LE has of finding Susan is if Steve Powell tells them where she is and I don't think that will ever happen.l

If he has even a sliver of a heart, he will come clean with everything that he knows about Susan and what happened to her. Unfortunately, when it comes to both Powell Senior and Junior, there really is no evidence of either having a micro-sliver of a heart. I really believe that Josh told him what happened. I believe that they fed upon each others twisted, sick actions.

I am still so angry and sick today. I don't post much, but I have followed this case and so many others for so long. I thought that the Anthony verdict floored me... this one? It has broken my heart.

Hugs to all of you. This is so hard.

:( Sadly I voted no. I think SP is very much like KC Anthony, he enjoys playing games too much to ever give up this information. D@mn that JP for not giving up this information before taking the fast train to hello. I hope he rots.

:( Sadly I voted no. I think SP is very much like KC Anthony, he enjoys playing games too much to ever give up this information. D@mn that JP for not giving up this information before taking the fast train to hello. I hope he rots.

I believe JP disposed of Susan's body by using an accelerant either the night of her "disappearance" or when he drove back to the crime scene using the rental car.

I vote no. :(

Yes, I believe she will be found. I believe this because no one who cares about what happened to Susan and her precious boys will rest until she has been found and laid to rest next to her boys.

Never give up. The Cox family deserves to have this closure.

I voted yes, she will be found. Susan and her sons are reunited in heaven. I'd like to think they will be buried side by side.

imho

Honestly ... I am undecided if Susan will be found -- but I SURE HOPE SO !

Mr. and Mrs. Cox need closure !

:praying: Susan is found !

:praying: for Mr. and Mrs. Cox

:praying: for Susan, Charlie and Braden's friends

I don't think her body is at the supposed campsite.

www.susanpowell.org/

If you look at the bottom of the right side it says..

It is possible that Susan Powell waits with a friend, in a motel, or in a vacant home until Steven Koecher arrives. Susan Powell is a former real estate agent. Since 2004, both Susan and Josh Powell have had the key to all of the vacant HUD homes in Utah.

That website is said to be operated by Josh and/or Steven. To me it is an attempt to throw off suspicion if her body is ever found.

I think her body is located in one of those houses. He may have gone to the campsite but I don't think her body is there now.

My best guess is that she was killed in her home and her body taken temporarily to the campsite. I then think it was moved afterwards by Josh and Steven into an abandoned HUD house.

That's the only reason I can think that they would post this information at all.

I don't think her body is at the supposed campsite.

www.susanpowell.org/

If you look at the bottom of the right side it says..

That website is said to be operated by Josh and/or Steven. To me it is an attempt to throw off suspicion if her body is ever found.

I think her body is located in one of those houses. He may have gone to the campsite but I don't think her body is there now.

My best guess is that she was killed in her home and her body taken temporarily to the campsite. I then think it was moved afterwards by Josh and Steven into an abandoned HUD house.

That's the only reason I can think that they would post this information at all.

Wow, good find and I think that theory really deserves some investigation. I wonder how many of those houses remain abandoned. And, how many maybe have a basement, out building, or such. After a while there would be no smell also, even an attic would be a potential spot. Is there any possibility some of them have been torn down?

They had the key to all the vacant HUD houses in Utah? Really? Can anyone elaborate on that a bit? I'm having trouble understanding how they, of all possible people, could have such access.

imo

Did the place Steve worked before/during Susan's death sell also to the HUD homes? I betcha a buck they did. Same with school furniture. Vircx. Don't want to put their name out their again. They aren't a Powell. Steve was a salesman for, I say prison made furniture that the schools & government approved but don't want to go into to that. Institutional type sales so yeah, I can see how he could have access if it was Steve. Sales Rep have opportunity to a lot of things sometimes.

They had the key to all the vacant HUD houses in Utah? Really? Can anyone elaborate on that a bit? I'm having trouble understanding how they, of all possible people, could have such access.

imo

Since Josh was a real estate agent, he could possibly have the code to get into the lockboxes for all the HUD houses that were for sale. I think that is what the OP was thinking.

HOWEVER, I doubt that is where Susan is. It would be much more effective, IMO, to just bury the body in the desert rather than risk someone finding her in a HUD house. Those houses are generally sold eventually. People go in and out of them during the course of trying to sell them.

Plus, those HUD homes are federal property, right? I can't imagine the keys/code being given out willy-nilly to any real estate agent.

I'd think the government would contract with one or two (maybe more) well-known (but cheap to the government) realty firms to sell them. If Josh was an agent of one of those firms, then maybe, just maybe he had a key. Still, I'm doubting that...

Or, maybe they would be sold like surplus by the government? Don't know - just speculating, of course.

No, I don't think Susan would be in one of those homes, either.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bloocheez
Back