Does Anyone here think Casey Anthony is innocent?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It does not mean she should refrain from showing the emotions. It is her inappropriate timing of using them.

Exactly! If it were me, I sure as he!! wouldn't be smiling and flirting while someone was talking about my daughter's remains.

The reason Casey gave for not telling her parents (emphasis mine):

From Police interview:

Q. Why didn't you call prior to to today?

10. A I think part of me was naive enough to think I could handle this myself, which obviously I couldn't. And I was scared that something would happen to her if I did notify the authorities or got the media involved. Or my parents which I know would have done the same thing. Just the fear of the unknown. Fear of the potential Caylee getting hurt, of not seeing my daughter again.

The one sedative was because she knew her arse was caught. It was not because she was upset over Caylee. Most people would have had to be on sedatives the whole time! And no she is not allowed to act that way when someone is talking about her daughters remains. She is guilty. And innocent person would be in tears at the word "remains".

She behaves like a textbook sociopath (as has been mentioned repeatedly). Emotionally, the girl is defective and her emotions do not tell the story because of that. I am by no means saying she's innocent, but even if she were, I don't think she'd give us a true read due to her natural handicap. I agree that the sedative was for her upset over being caught....or maybe even at the suggestion of JB and co. in an effort to assist her public opinion.

Yes exactly. For me it is going to have to be a print found on the duct tape. I'm not sure a hair will prove anything.
So do you want a videotape of the actual murder with a Priest standing beside her to testify, too?

Sometimes, the evidence is such that we have to use logic and reason to form the whole puzzle when the pieces are laid out for us. In this case, the evidence will show this began at the A fam house to the car then to the dump site bringing it directly back to the A fam house.

She behaves like a textbook sociopath (as has been mentioned repeatedly). Emotionally, the girl is defective and her emotions do not tell the story because of that. I am by no means saying she's innocent, but even if she were, I don't think she'd give us a true read due to her natural handicap. I agree that the sedative was for her upset over being caught....or maybe even at the suggestion of JB and co. in an effort to assist her public opinion.

Then they should suggest that she sit there and not do anything. No smirk, no smile, no nothing. ARGHHHHHHHHHH...it's just getting to me today...lol

Losing her child was horrible and even more so after the way she was found. Casey had to have a sedative when she was told about finding Caylee back in December. I know it has only been a few weeks but isn't she allowed to smile at her attorneys? Grab a pen and have a smirk on her face? Casey is tough IMO and has a tough exterior to hide behind.

I would still be on sedatives, not chowin down on jail commisary goodies and gaining weight, KC looks heathy and happy JMO

I think her phone records say it all. No calls from "unknown bad guys" No calls from "pretend nanny's" and sadly, no call from her daughter on the day of her arrest. No one else is involved.

She is stone cold guilty.

Not sure if she was really given sedatives after hearing about the finding of the body or if this was something her attorney only said...however, look at the video at her attorney's office...I think it was the day she went back to jail...she is standing there "trying" to drum up tears...she finally does only when the attny. says "she is somebody's child" ....those words hit her and she was thinking of one person....herself...I still do not understand the lack of emotion EVEN from her defense team at the horrific mess this is...the lack of emotion from her and them continues to baffle me....no crying to the media from them or family or pleading to end this.......my favorite saying is this........it is what it is.......she is guilty as sin.:furious:

You said you try to figure out ways she may not be guilty but something always gets in the way, but have you gotten with a group of people to work on it together? There are a lot of people here that have gotten together to work on her guilt and I may have missed it but I don't see anyone trying to work on a scenario where she may be innocent.

No Ihave not. And I do not know if anyone has.

I mostly read and think on my own. I do know from reading here that if something comes up and it is questionable they do try and figure out why. Know that I am writing this I do think I remember some threads that were people were on here with the innocent scenarie. I will check. Going to school then work, but will check because I am curious.

I do not know if she is guilty r innocent. Yes from the LE reports I say she did it. But this case is so strange that I think at any moment someone is going to say it was a joke to see how far they could go with all the strangeness. Like smile your on candid camra.
I live 3000 miles away for FL, have been to Orlando, for parks, but some how I just can not top thinking about this case.

From all the evidence that has been released so far, I believe Casey is guilty of causing the death of Caylee. How the defense is going to dispute the evidence the prosecution has against Casey remains to be seen. It should be very interesting.

Well...if by "right off the bat" she meant that Cindy went to work twice and her coworkers made her go home to report the decomp car, find AH, find Casey, clean the car, wash the pants and knife, and finally call the police...then sure. :waitasec:

Yes exactly. For me it is going to have to be a print found on the duct tape. I'm not sure a hair will prove anything.

Why not a hair of KC's? If the hair is stuck to the inside of the tape, KC put the tape on. Also there will be prints, because how do you use tape with any kind of gloves? This will be the final nail. I do have a theory without holes in it, but is it true? Probably not.

The reason Casey gave for not telling her parents (emphasis mine):

From Police interview:

Q. Why didn't you call prior to to today?

10. A I think part of me was naive enough to think I could handle this myself, which obviously I couldn't. And I was scared that something would happen to her if I did notify the authorities or got the media involved. Or my parents which I know would have done the same thing. Just the fear of the unknown. Fear of the potential Caylee getting hurt, of not seeing my daughter again.

She also said she was petrified of her mother. Absolutely petrified of her mother, because she will never forgive her.

Well...if by "right off the bat" she meant that Cindy went to work twice and her coworkers made her go home to report the decomp car, find AH, find Casey, clean the car, wash the pants and knife, and finally call the police...then sure. :waitasec:

LOL...I hear ya, Seriously.:) This was Casey's account of what happened right off the bat--when she was there to see Cindy's reaction.

LOL, isn't that the truth. It would be the "Bern Defense" (of course JB'd take credit, certainly):)

No the Burn in he!! theory. He better have a good one, he is going to need it.

He used the same "emphatic tone" to try to convince people Caylee was still alive and he was going to bring her home, too. (This is AFTER Fake T. Black/GC stated on national television she was dead back in October. JB knew it wasn't true, imo, or someone that close to the defense team wouldn't have said it.)

It is what defense attorneys do every day. It is their job to mislead, lie, sway public opinion, or however you choose to characterize it.

In my personal opinion I think the word "Innocent" was more so pronounced but otherwise I agree with you.

I don't believe TB is that close to the defense team so I doubt JB would have told him any such thing. TB really should have thought before he spoke.

LOL...I hear ya, Seriously.:) This was Casey's account of what happened right off the bat--when she was there to see Cindy's reaction.
Yes. I am aware and why I find it so funny because of Cindy's actual reaction. This family has a very strange sense of priorities. (Shaking my head)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tammy58