Does Cindy Know that Casey Killed Caylee?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do you think that CA knows KC killed Caylee?

• Yes

Votes: 403 77.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 2.1%
  • Yes, but on a subconscious level

Votes: 105 20.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My first post here to say "Yes, she totally knows!"

:Welcome-12-june: tmr, love your avie!

I think deep inside Cindy knows, or is at least afraid KC did it. I just don't think she has accepted the knowledge. Because then Cindy will have to acknowledge the part she herself played in Caylee's death by not taking Caylee away from KC. By not forcing KC out of the house long ago, by not making KC take responsibility for all the "bad things" they all know KC has done.

I'm sure the whole "Not My Kids" is nothing new to this family, it didn't suddenly start with this generation. It's possible Cindy was raised the same way. (Remember the problems Cindy and George were having, according to Shirley it was all George's fault.)

One of the reasons Cindy threw so many people under the bus and made so many excuses for KC's stories and bad behavior is just making believe someone else is responsible. If she can just convince one person in LE that KC is innocent, maybe they will be able to convince someone else until there is a whole support system there for KC and KC will be found not guilty.

Not gonna happen. KC will be found guilty and locked away for life, eventually C & G will come to terms with it. Until that happens they are not going to move forward and they are not going to heal.

knowing and accepting are two completely different animals! I think she knows yes (or else lives under a rock), but can't accept the truth. I'm not sure I could either, but there is just too much forensic evidence to ignore!

She knows, and it was evident to me on the first interview I saw of her (I believe it was GVS) that she was covering something. It was all in her demeanor; body language, words she used, her attitude (snippy IMO).

She's doing exactly like you all have said, trying to save face (her's primarily). I really don't believe it's so much to save her family as it is to save her own Rear-end. JMOO.

Agree Yes, she most definately knew. Listen to her first 911 call---That says it ALL

I think she does, but she's rationalized Caylee's murder as an accident and forgiven KC of it out of guilt for her role in "pushing KC too far". Imo CA believes what's done is done. We must move on now because the penalties that come with KC being held accountable are too much for CA to bear.

I agree ~ I think during the time KC was under house arrest, she convinced CA that Caylee's death was the result of an accident. I can hear it now. Mom, you would not have believed me. You always accused me of being unfit. It is because of my fear of you, I didn't report the accident and disposed of the body. Of course, CA fell for this story because this is what she wanted to believe. IMO

I voted yes but on a subconscious level. I think IMHO that she is in denial about KC and always has been.

I think that this is her coping mechanism. Because to grasp the fact that she raised a child who murdered her own would be too much for her to accept fully.

I also think she is displacing her anger about Caylee's murder onto whoever steps into her line of sight. She has a very disfunctional personality IMHO. It shows in her children's personalities as well, because they were raised and nurtured by her. I believe the knowledgeble posters here that say she has a personality disorder.

I think she shut down after the night of the 911 call to the concept of KC being responsible. Initially she said that night on the 911 call that the car smelled like a body had been in it, we have heard it said that her words to KC were upon finding that Caylee was abducted were "What have you done?". She knew. She is denying it within her own mind, because she would never have raised a child that could do something like that. And that is why she supports KC so completely. In her mind, KC is a victim of LE, a victim of the media, maybe even a victim of hanging out with the wrong crowd of friends.

As always just my two cents. FWIW. Not much actually given that I don't waste much time worrying about that family. KC will be prosecuted and Caylee is gone forever.

Actually, according to the transcript of Lee talking to LE, Cindy did not yet know that Caylee was abducted when she said that to Casey. Lee says that he was in Caseys room, Cindy was not, and Casey finally started telling him that she had not seen Caylee in 31 days, she was kidnapped. Cindy came back into the house. He says they were whispering and Casey was crying. Then seeing this and them whispering Cindy came in and said "What have you done? Why are you crying? What's going on?" It was then that Casey told her that Caylee was missing. When Cindy asked who took her, she told her the nanny.

If it had been differently said. If Casey told Cindy that Caylee is missing, and then Cindy asked her what she had done to her. I think I might feel differently. With the way it was said, I just don't think it means right there and then that Cindy knew that Caylee was dead. Lee even goes on to say that Cindy said, we could have found her a month ago. Why did you wait. To me that says Cindy is believing her.

I believe Lee to be either slightly mentally retarded or a high functioning autistic adult. His words and sentence structure are that of a functionally illiterate person. There is a reason he parks cars for a living.

His sentence structure is that of a 10 year old, and his cognitive thinking patterns are about the realm of an 8 year old. He does not have the ability to "investigate" anything because he has no cognitive reasoning skills, which is evidenced by all of his interviews. He also has the "gait" and behaviors of someone who does not have good coordination skills.

That I believe is another one of the "family secrets."

It just dawned on me that maybe KC left the Anthony's house and went to Lee's house. (pings are the same) She left Caylee with Lee to go out and him not "hitting on all eight cylinders" let her die in the bathtub or something. The Anthony's including KC might try to cover up this. KC might have tried to cover it up herself without letting her parents know, and this is how it all became so convoluted. That would also explain why the family keeps trying to get KC free.

wow. just wow. :silenced:

:nuts:

Don't forget LA's words to the detectives........."What did you do to her" I voted yes but on a sub. level.

did lee say this casey? when?

Sure, she knew ..

Cindy had 31 days to let someone, anyone know that Caylee was missing ..
But no, she bought lie after lie that Casey sold her ..
I still can't get over that fact ..

*shakes head *

Unbelievable .. :(

She knows. She's known for a long time. I think she knew on a subconcious level when she took a whiff of the car. I think she couldn't fathom that it was true for a long time and now that she has accepted it (to herself and the family--I doubt she will ever admit it to the world) it's all about trying to save Casey in whatever way she can.

Of course CA knows! CA knew KC was lying from the beginning ( "What have you done!)and she knew there was NO Zanny (FBI interview: CA- "At this point Zanny could be either Amy or Jesse") CA knew then.

Re: Lee and a possible developmental disability---I agree with you--and am thinking along the lines of Asperger's, as well (generally high-functioning on the Autism spectrum). I have a male cousin with Asperger's and he shares many, many of the same behavioral and linguistic "quirks" as Lee. This is just my opinion. I'm not trying to make a diagnosis....its just speculation and my own personal experience with a loved one in the family who is on the ASD spectrum. I see many, many similarities. JMO.

ETA: I believe Cindy has known that KC killed Caylee for a long time....possibly from as far back as the "smells like a dead body" 911 call.

I rarely post, but these posts piqued my interest enough to respond.

My child has HFA (high-functioning autism) and I know many people who do, through my association with her. I must say that typically, the individuals I know with Asperger's speak almost "too" perfectly, and don't typify what I have observed with LA at all. LA's sense of Casey's thoughts, their code, in my opinion negate this.

I think that many of us, if we were reading transcripts of ourselves made when we were emotionally charged, sleep-deprived, or in overdrive, would sound rather "special."

Whether or not LA has experienced learning issues, I couldn't say. LA appears to read social cues well, and doesn't take things at face value. It really surprises me that people would think that he's autistic.

BTW, my daughter has an above average IQ, and so do many people who have autism. It bothers me when people assume that folks with autism are automatically retarded.

I really do not think that CA is trying to hide anything about Lee's psycho-social development.

I believe she's known since finding Casey over at TL's apt. on 7/15 and no sign of Caylee ~ after finding the "car that smells like a dead body has been in it". :mad: MOO

I voted yes, she knows. You can hear it in her voice in the 911 call, and also see it in her demeanor for the past few months. I think that this "knowing" began as terror and slipped into denial for a time... and is now simply a matter of survival for her. As much as I dislike Cindys public persona, my heart hurts for her. I had the pleasure of having my two year old granddaughter all week, and many times as I watched her dance and sing, saw the magic in her eyes as we blew bubbles, her little hugs ... I thought of little Caylee and the comparison just stabs at my heart. How devastating to lose someone so
loving and innocent.

Yes she knows and so does everyone involved in this entire case, but the family and KC will never say it.

Yes, on a "subconscious level" because that is how the brain of those who live in denial work.

SHE knows for sure, all her actions the first week say
"Mother Has instinct"
At the beginning she totally expressed it all.
Saying things like "what have you done" "the car smelles like a dead person" etc.....
Not until she realized that she lost both and Casey CAN and MOST LIKELY WILL get treated badly in Jail 4 ever that she started to talk about believing Casey.
But I believe that Mama has instinct and Mama knows the truth, she even washed out Casey pants and who knows what else she washed.

CA (who is a RN) to 911 operator: "It smells like there's been a dead body in the d*mn car."
CA to KC: "What have you done?"
CA cleans out car even though it smells like decomp.
CA washes clothes even though they smell like decomp.

Oh yeah, CA knows. She is trying to hold on what to what family she has left.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabrinalyyn
Back