Does Cindy Know that Casey Killed Caylee?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do you think that CA knows KC killed Caylee?

• Yes

Votes: 403 77.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 2.1%
  • Yes, but on a subconscious level

Votes: 105 20.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
YES she knew!!!! i'll tell you one thing, she knew long before i did.( guessing day 31,IF not before) Dummy me, kept trying to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. Huge Waste!

Cindy knows everything that goes on in that house. She orchestrates 3/4 of it. I believe Casey said something the night of the fight before she left. Maybe that she would make sure CA would NEVER see Caylee again.

I also think that CA and KC have something on George. Infidelity maybe? Gambling? They have threatened him to keep his mouth shut about the fight.

GA & CA hate Baez. I'm not sure why except that he won't do what CA orders. KC defense is going to through CA or GA under the bus at the trial. After they have perjured themselves during the prosecutions case. Then Baez sends them under the bus and now if they tell the truth it just looks like they are trying to clear themselves.

Of course, AIMHO.

She knows. She badgered it out of someone a long time ago. There was a point in time when her entire attitude changed and she became terribly defensive and more aggressive (and quite a bit batty actually). That is when I think she found out "for sure". I think she knew in her gut at day 31.

She knows. She's known for a long time. I believe Cindy is in major denial. It's a horrible thing to realize your daughter killed her own child. CA's psyche may have pushed the realization to the subconscious for self-protection in order to prevent a complete mental breakdown. CA is also known to take control of everything. The fact that she had no control over KC during this incident could trigger a meltdown. She knows. She just wishes she didn't know.

IMO

She knows all right and has known for quite some time. She knew once she smelled the decomp odor in the car on July 15th and probably suspected for the 31 days that she had no contact with Caylee when Casey was off "traveling for business" with a job she didn't have. I believe she was in denial for those 31 days, but once she recovered the car sticking from decomp, tracked Casey down at TonE's, Caylee not with her, and unwilling to produce her, she knew for sure. The rest was all cover-up, misinformation and lies. She should be ashamed of herself, big time.

I believe Cindy has known that KC killed Caylee for a long time....possibly from as far back as the "smells like a dead body" 911 call.

Me too. She knows. She was in denial during the search, since they have found the body, she know.

I think that they have all known since before the 911 call. I just can't get past the part of them looking under the play house in the back yard, before LE came.....what the heck were they looking for?????

Mothers intuition is always right, she knew it from the time they went to pick that car up from the towyard. Her 911 call stating "it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car" says what she was thinking. Everything she has said and done since then has been backstroking as she know the implications for the murder of a child in Florida.

There was never anything resembling denial. Only behaviors that could be interpreted as denial. Since Cindy wrote that myspace message on July 3 which pronounces that Caylee is missing and taken away because of spite, she has been rewriting it for our minds. Cindy has known Caylee was gone. Two weeks and then some had gone by. Those two weeks and then some are now painted by Cindy as "bonding time"....and yet, there is that letter. It isn't denial. It is cover up. The post is out there, and so we'll just fiddledeedee it away. Where one would expect a denial to at least reflect acknowledgment of previous emotional turmoil, it is erased as never having happened and never to be discussed, rewritten as a more innocent and sweet event. Even faced with the version that Casey states the child was taken from her, Cindy tells the story of this "kidnapping" with the background of Casey and Caylee going off for bonding. It isn't denial. It is writing a story that ignores the ugly parts and paints everyone in rosy colors.

Caylee is last seen by someone independent of the family at the nursing home. After that, it is the family saying Caylee was with this person or that one, even on the 16th of June. Cindy says they had a normal night and the next morning, Casey and Caylee were in the bedroom "breathing." Why would someone in denial make a statement relevant to breathing or not breathing? Denial doesn't need qualifiers like this. These details, then, are not denial. They are cover up.
George says she gave him a hug and kiss and left with Casey. He gives full details of what they're wearing. He talks of "normal" and fails to mention that he was not home that morning for a time, getting home shortly before noon.(pg. 9) That isn't denial and it isn't forgetfulness. It is cover up.

Denial suggests an element of innocence, and covering up whatever is not anywhere in the neighborhood close to innocence. Cindy was asked on the stand about whether she knew that George had a judgment against him in excess of $12,000. One of two scenarios happened in the seconds before she answered. She either had just heard one more piece of devastating news for the first time, or she already knew it. What she said was "No, I don't know about that." Either way, there is cover up. George has lied to his wife, or Cindy has just lied to a court. There is no other option.

That is all we have gotten since that 911 call (which Cindy dismisses now with these words "Forget about the 911 call, I know what I said. The 911 call doesn't matter." It is not denial. It is cover up. Whether it is covering up for their own past behaviors which would suggest that these people are not the Ward and June Cleaver of Hopespring Drive or whether it is covering up the lies her daughter told, it is not denial. It is lies, more lies, and covering up lies. But the worst part of it all, and where the injustice comes in, is that they cover up the truth. They lie about the truth. They make the truth look worse than improbable. They laugh it off as ridiculous. They create candy floss stories that only they believe will hold up in the rain because that is what they want everyone else to believe, not because they themselves believe in the stories but because they know the truth that they won't. That isn't denial. That isn't protecting their ego's from the harsh light of media. They in fact did this IN the media. They used the very forum they believe caused the "rain" and seeded the clouds with their lies! They feel betrayed because others would dare point out that they lied. The excuse that they are going through unmentionable stress and grief with this situation in fact becomes one of the primary seeds they use. I have said this from the very beginning. There is no room for manipulation in the search for the truth of what happened to Caylee Marie. I will not have my emotions manipulated to feel sorry for people who are deliberately lying in order to cover up the truth.

And as I have said before, they have made their bed, now they can LIE in it.

I'm in a very small minority here because I voted "no."

I don't think anyone but Casey knows whether Caylee was "murdered" or died accidentally. Whichever someone might suspect, no one KNOWS.

well, actually.. two people know. One of them won't say and the other one can't speak.

quite frankly??? yeah, she knows. When you are a controlling person, you HAVE to know. She wouldn't stop looking for the answer until she knew.

Yes. Cindy is fully aware that Caylee's killer is her daughter.The entire Anthony family knows. IMO.

I agree ~ I think during the time KC was under house arrest, she convinced CA that Caylee's death was the result of an accident. I can hear it now. Mom, you would not have believed me. You always accused me of being unfit. It is because of my fear of you, I didn't report the accident and disposed of the body. Of course, CA fell for this story because this is what she wanted to believe. IMO

I think you make a very good point there. EVERYBODY can believe that Casey was afraid of Cindy .... Cindy has shown herself to be soooo domineering to everybody - LE, lawyers, media, her family ....... this might be a defense strategy that they use, that would be believable to anyone who has seen Cindy in action.

Casey said in one of her LE interviews - "I know my mother will never forgive me", and something about her mother's reaction.

A better question would be, does she believe it. Knowing something as a fact, and believing it are two different things. Cindy will probably never believe it.
Unless we were there and saw it with our own eyes, we don't know it either. She is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

A better question would be, does she believe it. Knowing something as a fact, and believing it are two different things. Cindy will probably never believe it.
Unless we were there and saw it with our own eyes, we don't know it either. She is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Cindy's goal is not to eventually believe it. Her goal is to thrust the lies into our face and make us believe THOSE. The truth is more hidden and guarded from interlopers than the Ring was in the Tolkien series.

I don't get how knowing something as a fact and believing it are two separate things.
Also, I know quite a few things I haven't seen with my own eyes. I know dinosaurs roamed the earth, Pompeii was destroyed by a volcano, and there really is a continent called Australia.
She may be innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, but if I had a two year old, I certainly wouldn't let Casey anywhere near her. With all the evidence released so far, would you leave Casey alone with any of your children?
Lanie

I rarely post, but these posts piqued my interest enough to respond.

My child has HFA (high-functioning autism) and I know many people who do, through my association with her. I must say that typically, the individuals I know with Asperger's speak almost "too" perfectly, and don't typify what I have observed with LA at all. LA's sense of Casey's thoughts, their code, in my opinion negate this.

I think that many of us, if we were reading transcripts of ourselves made when we were emotionally charged, sleep-deprived, or in overdrive, would sound rather "special."

Whether or not LA has experienced learning issues, I couldn't say. LA appears to read social cues well, and doesn't take things at face value. It really surprises me that people would think that he's autistic.

BTW, my daughter has an above average IQ, and so do many people who have autism. It bothers me when people assume that folks with autism are automatically retarded.

I really do not think that CA is trying to hide anything about Lee's psycho-social development.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

It appears that CA knows everything, but hides anything she feels is detrimental to those kids........I would love to talk to her brother or other family members.

I believe Lee to be either slightly mentally retarded or a high functioning autistic adult. His words and sentence structure are that of a functionally illiterate person. There is a reason he parks cars for a living.

His sentence structure is that of a 10 year old, and his cognitive thinking patterns are about the realm of an 8 year old. He does not have the ability to "investigate" anything because he has no cognitive reasoning skills, which is evidenced by all of his interviews. He also has the "gait" and behaviors of someone who does not have good coordination skills.

That I believe is another one of the "family secrets."

It just dawned on me that maybe KC left the Anthony's house and went to Lee's house. (pings are the same) She left Caylee with Lee to go out and him not "hitting on all eight cylinders" let her die in the bathtub or something. The Anthony's including KC might try to cover up this. KC might have tried to cover it up herself without letting her parents know, and this is how it all became so convoluted. That would also explain why the family keeps trying to get KC free.

Are you kidding? I agree with you about CA. I think that she will protect her children no matter what...but as for LA, I totally disagree...on everything you posted. I have a brother is mentally retarded and lives in a home--I've been around "mentally retarded" (developmentally disabled..including people with autism) my whole life--how you could put LA into that category is beyond me. I think he is pretty articulate..perhaps in extreme denial. I admit that he said some odd things at the memorial service and that some of the conversations we have heard (with KC) have been disjointed (speaking "in code"). I don't believe that LA was there when Klee died or had anything to do with it. I'm kind of taken back with your post --usually I find your posts to be right on. Of course, this is just my opinion...

I rarely post, but these posts piqued my interest enough to respond.

My child has HFA (high-functioning autism) and I know many people who do, through my association with her. I must say that typically, the individuals I know with Asperger's speak almost "too" perfectly, and don't typify what I have observed with LA at all. LA's sense of Casey's thoughts, their code, in my opinion negate this.

I think that many of us, if we were reading transcripts of ourselves made when we were emotionally charged, sleep-deprived, or in overdrive, would sound rather "special."

Whether or not LA has experienced learning issues, I couldn't say. LA appears to read social cues well, and doesn't take things at face value. It really surprises me that people would think that he's autistic.

BTW, my daughter has an above average IQ, and so do many people who have autism. It bothers me when people assume that folks with autism are automatically retarded.

I really do not think that CA is trying to hide anything about Lee's psycho-social development.

THANK YOU!!!! My son is higher functioning autistic, verbal, great eye contact, and is very intelligent.
There is no such thing as 'typical' autism - the spectrum affects people in different ways. Whether Lee has some delays or not isn't the issue here.

Anyway, back on topic...I think CA knows, but on a subconscious level. She just can't face the reality of her 'perfect' daughter doing something like this. I don't know if she will ever accept it.

I think she knows, but she doesn't want to face it conciously.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back