Does Misty really not know what happened? *POLL ADDED*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Does Misty know what happened to Haleigh?

• Yes, she is still lying

Votes: 203 67.7%
  • No, she was passed out

Votes: 40 13.3%
  • No, she was too high on drugs to remember

Votes: 28 9.3%
  • No, she wasn't home

Votes: 29 9.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is surprising they haven't come down hard on TN. She had derailed the investigation from the first moment. She couldn't wait to call Crystal and tell her Haleigh was gone. It was the first word out of her mouth. Ron has custody; lets' check out the mother and it has gone on like this since 3:49am Feb 10, 2009. misty got on the bandwagon with her Crystal did it: rc told his attorney and his attorney print an article about it. This mantra eminated from the Cummings and even when rc was in Flagler, he continued it.

I don't know if misty harmed Haleigh or she was not aware but drats TN should have been looked at closely; she told and they printed her Rita Lane Addy and her employment currently at Gainsville Dispatch. Her wearing the Sheriff's emblemed sweater to impress could not have been lost of LE. She said misty was wearing boxer shorts and a camisole type shirt (bedclothes) when she arrived. Who is telling the truth here. rc says the bed was never slept in but told the media the kids and misty were in the same bed when Haleigh was taken and then switched it up. How could they not be looked at with suspicion? I just don't know anymore, the case has gone on to long and in a different direction than I would have thought. Of course, I have heard LE was very angry with TN at one time too.

What does misty know? She has to know what happened if her relatives are involved...and it looks like they are. As far as rc, he also has to know, but he is very slick.
also, Ron is smart-intelligence smarts & street smarts. If he really wasn't involved, & it's looking like he wasn't, then he figured this out within a week. He knew the story behind the babysitting, he knew who was in & out of his house, he knew who to keep his kids away from, he knew why he & Misty were arguing, & he knew who called who. When Tommy told the cops that Ron called him to check on Misty, & Ron denied it...why did he think Tommy was lieing? Why did he keep running with him & even selling dope with him? I don't understand. all's forgiven in love, war, & dope deals? I can understand him & TN being worried about custody-sort of-but they've done nothing but prolong the agony. Ron said he & Misty didn't discuss a lot about this case & he believed that she wasn't involved. I think I believe that, but after hearing her accusations against Tommy & Joe, & knowing that at least Tommy was in his house, & that he & Joe had fought, & then Tommy lieing & bringing his name into it, well...what was Ron thinking? 2+2? So, after a lot of recent brainstorming, I'm pretty convinced that Misty does not know everything...which is what I've always thought, but now it's for different reasons. But Misty's also very street smart, & I figure she has a pretty good idea, by now. I can hear the disgust in her voice, when she talks about Tommy, & I don't think it's because of selfishness. which leads me to something, slightly off topic. I've had a hard time getting past that rat, but maybe it was sent for some reason, totally unrelated to Haleigh. It looks like they had all moved on to newer & more important worries by this time, & Haleigh wasn't even a part of the equation.

Cobra is on tape saying he heard Misty having a conversation with Ronald, that if true, answers the question, "does Misty know what happened?" When Cobra wanted to re-enact the night Haleigh went missing, Cobra says he heard Misty telling Ronald, "they are onto us, Ronald, I'm getting out of here and going back to Tennessee." Cobra claims he questioned Ronald about this. He says he asked him "what did Misty mean when she said, "they're onto us Ronald." And then his response was strange! He took out his cell phone and showed Cobra Nancy Grace's private number and proceeded to dial it. What that means, I haven't a clue. I believe he actually put it on speaker phone so Cobra could hear the conversation. Was this when Nancy advised Ronald to get an attorney? If you believe Cobra, then yes, Misty and Ronald both know what happened. Cobra also claims that LE told him to get off this case, or they would find a way to arrest him. That part came true.
I don't think this case is a big conspiracy with all the players knowing what happened that night. You can not have Ronald, Misty, Tommy, Cousin Joe, Teresa N, Annette S, Timmy C, Chelsea C, Lindsy C, and Lisa and Hank all having knowledge without someone spilling the beans. LE has the ability to tap every single one of their cell phones, and put GPS trackers on their cars. The smartest people in the country (our politicians) get caught like this all the time. We are expected to believe that LE is doing their job, and none of these people have ever slipped up? On the other hand, I don't think LE has a big conspiracy going against the players either. It only takes one person to start a cover-up and the rest just need to buy into it. Same for both sides of the fence. I don't believe a whole gang of people killed Haleigh. I don't believe a whole gang of people have knowledge of what happened to Haleigh. All the players stayed drugged up 24/7 if you believe what you hear. Does taking drugs keep you on your toes, and able to keep your story straight, or does it cloud your thinking, and cause you to say things you wouldn't normally say? These people aren't that smart!

also, Ron is smart-intelligence smarts & street smarts. If he really wasn't involved, & it's looking like he wasn't, then he figured this out within a week. He knew the story behind the babysitting, he knew who was in & out of his house, he knew who to keep his kids away from, he knew why he & Misty were arguing, & he knew who called who. When Tommy told the cops that Ron called him to check on Misty, & Ron denied it...why did he think Tommy was lieing? Why did he keep running with him & even selling dope with him? I don't understand. all's forgiven in love, war, & dope deals? I can understand him & TN being worried about custody-sort of-but they've done nothing but prolong the agony. Ron said he & Misty didn't discuss a lot about this case & he believed that she wasn't involved. I think I believe that, but after hearing her accusations against Tommy & Joe, & knowing that at least Tommy was in his house, & that he & Joe had fought, & then Tommy lieing & bringing his name into it, well...what was Ron thinking? 2+2? So, after a lot of recent brainstorming, I'm pretty convinced that Misty does not know everything...which is what I've always thought, but now it's for different reasons. But Misty's also very street smart, & I figure she has a pretty good idea, by now. I can hear the disgust in her voice, when she talks about Tommy, & I don't think it's because of selfishness. which leads me to something, slightly off topic. I've had a hard time getting past that rat, but maybe it was sent for some reason, totally unrelated to Haleigh. It looks like they had all moved on to newer & more important worries by this time, & Haleigh wasn't even a part of the equation.

I haven't seen Ronald Cummings do one thing that has indicated he is highly intelligent, or smart, I dont even think hes street smart. His embarrassing plan of exchanging drugs in a public bathroom when the drugs were in the car with Misty and the UC show me he severely lacks street smarts and is capable of making up stupid dumb plans that make no sense. He would be the type to think a bricked open door was smart and what a DRAMATIC perp would do.

Grandmaj...No. we don't do bashing. We have NEVER, EVER, EVER done bashing.

Responding to the title of this thread:

I think misty (and rc) know what happened. How could they not?

I agree Emeralgem. It would be a bit difficult for either Tommy or Misty to spill the beans on Ron Cummings if LE doesn't allow them to say anything about him. It appears that the Croslins aren't allowed to speak about the royal family.:innocent:
I think Misty has been told what to say and it's not the truth. I think she may know what the truth is. But bottom line imo she's been lying.

Btw, LT, if I dont laugh now and then I'll burst into intractable tears.

You made me LOL for realz, as the kids say.

Royal family indeed.

fresca out the nose. And buy me a keyboard, lady.

:-)

It is surprising they haven't come down hard on TN. She had derailed the investigation from the first moment. She couldn't wait to call Crystal and tell her Haleigh was gone. It was the first word out of her mouth. Ron has custody; lets' check out the mother and it has gone on like this since 3:49am Feb 10, 2009. misty got on the bandwagon with her Crystal did it: rc told his attorney and his attorney print an article about it. This mantra eminated from the Cummings and even when rc was in Flagler, he continued it.

I don't know if misty harmed Haleigh or she was not aware but drats TN should have been looked at closely; she told and they printed her Rita Lane Addy and her employment currently at Gainsville Dispatch. Her wearing the Sheriff's emblemed sweater to impress could not have been lost of LE. She said misty was wearing boxer shorts and a camisole type shirt (bedclothes) when she arrived. Who is telling the truth here. rc says the bed was never slept in but told the media the kids and misty were in the same bed when Haleigh was taken and then switched it up. How could they not be looked at with suspicion? I just don't know anymore, the case has gone on to long and in a different direction than I would have thought. Of course, I have heard LE was very angry with TN at one time too.

What does misty know? She has to know what happened if her relatives are involved...and it looks like they are. As far as rc, he also has to know, but he is very slick.
Could not have said it better; so much word.

And to respond to the thread title, I think Misty is lying and furthermore I think she got her orders from headquarters -- TN.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member