Donna Brock

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So Misty has made comments to Tim Miller about Haleigh's remains and he hasn't gone forward LE with it? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

I'm sure he has. Tim hasn't talked until now to public. (Wonder why?) Certainly, he's worked with LE all along.

who else did Donna share tapes with if she shared with a stranger from farmville?

I have to wonder if this Jacque woman has a bit of money they may have been targeting.

So, this reporter wants us to think that she knows nothing about the Haleigh case so she just doesn't realize that we just want to know what was on the dam* tapes. This is totally BS. She is only spouting out about things we have known for a long time. How did she get on?????????????????:banghead::banghead::banghead:

some of the taping was in a car. and she was unaware. The others were where they were practicing for like TV or LE.

Ron was on some tapes.............but Jackie couldn't understand him
Donna the leader of practising for TV shows like celebraties.

interesting.

we will get to hear what Levi heard when donna played the tapes for him - coming up.

Is it just me or there music and advertisements in the background?

kinda but not really ......answer........
what did Misty say in tape that makes you think she is dead...........
just because Misty laughed...........

caller:what did Misty say in the tapes that makes you think Haleigh is gone?
jacqui: when they were talking about being gone she laughed. when you love your child and talk about her missing you would laugh you would be sobbing.

Caller: "What did Misty say in the tapes that makes you think Haleigh is gone?"

Jacque talking about Misty laughing again instead of sobbing about Haleigh being gone. :banghead:

That was a good question, what is up with this? lmao

Jacque: Ron's name was mentioned quite a bit. Did hear him... difficult to retain all the info... but not knowing names, etc. it's difficult. Misty and Ron protecting each other.

What happened to Haleigh.........Ron was mentioned...........oh Jackie never knew much about the case.........yeah right............no notes???
Haleigh and Ron protecting each other and never were apart.
Jackie never really answered callers question.

Donna's statements not admissible in court since arrest. (From her undercover "work" for TES)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back