Donna Brock

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why won't the media release the tapes? Why do we just get snippets??

Why won't the media release the tapes? Why do we just get snippets??

Wish I knew the answer to that Amster. In the raw video from WFTV - LC tells Misty they have 52 minutes of time showing on the monitor yet 2:09 minutes is all that is shown. There are a couple of places you can tell it has been redacted but 2 minutes out fo 52 - hmmmm.

Uusally TJ Hart is falling all over himself to get the tapes posted before anyone else - no longer, nothing. Not even AH. None of the outlets other than CNN HLN have even mentioned the tape between Ron and TN.

Very strange indeed.

Lots of good points, as always. If anyone finds a transcript, please share it. Full blown snitches are usually given nominal bonds after a couple transfers and a preliminary hearing to muddy the waters, so to speak. The 'excitement & possible fame' posts have a lot of circumstance supporting them, too. The 'book' theory, also, is a dark horse worth considering.

When I first got pinched, many folks in me 'outer circle' were floored. One friend told me she would of been less surprised if she 'found out her husband was a werewolf'. My answer to folks who were more like acquaintances was 'I felt a lengthy prison stretch would give my writings some depth'. It was a feeble attempt at saving face and being cute but was based on a deeper desire.

I think everyone's theories here may be right at certain times in certain degrees. It took a half decade of being clean before I realized many addicts need excitement almost as much as drugs. She may have thought, in the beginning, that running around with that crew was an anthropological expedition. Looking down on people as you are using can make you not notice you have sunk just as low. OK, losing focus now. Mea Culpa. It has been a snow-bound 5 days. Thanks for posting and reading this.

It is interesting but not something we have not heard before. Steph Watts did a show a couple of weeks back with a lady who claimed to have heard the tapes Donna had made of these characters. At that time, Steph was aware that LE had advised her, Donna, those tapes were illegal and she should dispose of them and they, LE, told her to get out of this investigation at that time. When exactly LE told Donna Brock this is unclear - but she was warned and failed to do so. Her choice alone to stay - now lets hope that she has told LE every possible thing she can remember, especially conversations about Haleigh, ashes and all.

Why would the tapes be illegal? I thought as long as one party to the tapes know they are being recorded, it is legal. Are they not?

Why would the tapes be illegal? I thought as long as one party to the tapes know they are being recorded, it is legal. Are they not?

That's the law in GA but not in FL. It varies.

By the way, I'm recording our conversation :)

In Florida, my understanding is for everyday folks - both parties must be made aware the taping is going on. This does not apply to LE.

At the risk of sounding stupid(er), lol.. the Navy has Captains, right? (I think so :crazy:) if they do..then that's what I *think* I saw ...could have sworn I saw a reference to LE <sigh> I'm getting my 'characters' all mixed up!
TY charlie!

Pondering, I believe I read that he was a chief in the Navy (retired).

That's the law in GA but not in FL. It varies.

By the way, I'm recording our conversation :)

That's okay Grace, I have nothing to hide. LOL Okay, I was wondering if that was a state or federal law. I believe in Texas, as long as one person is privvy to the recording, it's legal.

It is interesting but not something we have not heard before. Steph Watts did a show a couple of weeks back with a lady who claimed to have heard the tapes Donna had made of these characters. At that time, Steph was aware that LE had advised her, Donna, those tapes were illegal and she should dispose of them and they, LE, told her to get out of this investigation at that time. When exactly LE told Donna Brock this is unclear - but she was warned and failed to do so. Her choice alone to stay - now lets hope that she has told LE every possible thing she can remember, especially conversations about Haleigh, ashes and all.

why do you say this...

I don't pretend to know anything about DB but isn't it a pretty well known fact that drugs get many different kinds of people, drugs aren't racist or sexist, nor do drugs care about age or whether you are a man or woman. I think this fact plus she was injected into this case, by her own accord or not, it sucked her in......:twocents:

Because it was discussed in the tapes Donna Brock played for the woman who appeared on Steph's show. Would be best if you go listen to it to get the context in which it was said.

thanks for the help, i could have done without the last sentence

Well, I didn't want to say how I took it - better you study it on your own and draw your own conclusion from it.

The thing is - we don't know if it is true or not. I'll just say I was less than impressed with this lady.

I don't mean to be snarky......Tone is difficult to comprehend in type......thank you

It appears to me the detectives only released this tape of Donna to Jax4news and Cnn. I wonder why?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE
Back