Donna Brock

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if Hubby decided to step up to the plate and post her bond. We all know he was not happy with her involvement in this whole thing. He may have cooled off a bit. But with it being reported that they own 3 homes together it is difficult to understand how she could plead indigent at all.

If I was her hubby I'd spend that bond money on a divorce attorney and let her sit in jail and rot.

I'm confused on where & why this information is coming out the owe 3 homes. I understandthey own one home which is in NC & that home talked about in is her mothers. There is no home in Fl. I heard it was a small 1 bedroom.

Thanks Indiana at Heart.

Hmmmm - do you know if this was Judge Berger who denied lowering DB's bond by any chance ? I have to say I am a bit surprised in a way but it seems to me this is a pretty good indicator of things to come. The SA must have argued this pretty hard to keep the bond at a quarter million. Odds are pretty high Donna B had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance, sign of the times I guess. Flight risk argument perhaps, given the out of state residence. She sure did get herself into a pickle this time. :)

Thanks Indiana at Heart.

Hmmmm - do you know if this was Judge Berger who denied lowering DB's bond by any chance ? I have to say I am a bit surprised in a way but it seems to me this is a pretty good indicator of things to come. The SA must have argued this pretty hard to keep the bond at a quarter million. Odds are pretty high Donna B had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance, sign of the times I guess. Flight risk argument perhaps, given the out of state residence. She sure did get herself into a pickle this time. :)

Hmmm is right charlie! Sounds like the judge is making a statement loud and clear without saying a word! I say keep it up!

Thanks Indiana at Heart.

judge BERGER, WENDY W

I'm confused on where & why this information is coming out the owe 3 homes. I understandthey own one home which is in NC & that home talked about in is her mothers. There is no home in Fl. I heard it was a small 1 bedroom.

I guess really, it doesn't always matter how many homes she has. This day in time especially, it sure doesn't mean that she has any cash that she can put her hands on. You're right as well, if there is more than 1 home, it could really be a family members.

I do wonder..If a home is in a married couples name, can one party use that home as collateral if the other doesn't agree?

IMO....I really doubt Donna Brock got any info from Misty about Haleigh.
Is that why she stuck around the UC operation?
She wanted to be a party of it all?

Seems to me, DB may have at one time been an Oxy user & felt only she could break this case.

Had she started up using again?

IMO....I really doubt Donna Brock got any info from Misty about Haleigh.
Is that why she stuck around the UC operation?
She wanted to be a party of it all?

Seems to me, DB may have at one time been an Oxy user & felt only she could break this case.

Had she started up using again?

I think you're right Beatrice. If she knew anything she would have spilled it by now imo. She's the only one that afaik that was not around when HaLeigh disappeared therefore couldn't be a part of it either.

From what I gathered (aka/jmo, lol!) from her phone call to who I believe was her husband, it sounded like she may have been a user at some point and possibly got sucked back in. Sorry, I can't remember exactly what was said to make me think that.

I may be wrong but I thought she said she was not in on any of the deals She is clearly getting into a bottle when the camer switches to the back

I think you're right Beatrice. If she knew anything she would have spilled it by now imo. She's the only one that afaik that was not around when HaLeigh disappeared therefore couldn't be a part of it either.

From what I gathered (aka/jmo, lol!) from her phone call to who I believe was her husband, it sounded like she may have been a user at some point and possibly got sucked back in. Sorry, I can't remember exactly what was said to make me think that.

Donna Brock knew she could "infiltrate" the Croslin/Cummings drug deals because she knew all about them dealings. Wondering why judge has not released her.

I may be wrong but I thought she said she was not in on any of the deals She is clearly getting into a bottle when the camer switches to the back

In the limited jailhouse conversation we have heard of Donna and the fella she was talking to - she made no bones about it that she gave the pills to Misty, just gave them away. She didn't want them, Misty was hurting.

The video however shows something entirely different - Donna has control of the pill bottle - Misty passes her a bag, Donna empties the pills into the bag and passes them back to Misty - guess that is when Donna decided to "give" the pills to Misty, she just wanted to keep the bottle to herself. :crazy:

In the limited jailhouse conversation we have heard of Donna and the fella she was talking to - she made no bones about it that she gave the pills to Misty, just gave them away. She didn't want them, Misty was hurting.

The video however shows something entirely different - Donna has control of the pill bottle - Misty passes her a bag, Donna empties the pills into the bag and passes them back to Misty - guess that is when Donna decided to "give" the pills to Misty, she just wanted to keep the bottle to herself. :crazy:

The bottle no doubt had her name printed on the label. Wouldn't want anyone knowing whose pills those were.

The bottle no doubt had her name printed on the label. Wouldn't want anyone knowing whose pills those were.

Irony - worried about a label on a bottle but not worried about selling one's pills illegally.

She also seemed very interested in what was going on in the front seat, eager little beaver look on her face

I guess DB wasn't reliable to UC so she was fired. They don't let us hear her jail conversations, but seems like LE are figuring out about the lost weekend in bits and pieces and pinpointing where all the players when Haleigh disappeared.

~snipped from same article linked above~

On the Jan. 8 recording, Croslin tells the driver and Brock that doing this makes her nervous. Later she says she got three teeth pulled in a week. As the driver commiserates, she explains she didn't have to pay for the dental work and a prescription that was put in another person's name. In the back seat, Brock can be seen taking out a bottle, putting something in a bag and pushing it forward toward the front-seat occupants.

~snipped from same article linked above~

On the Jan. 8 recording, Croslin tells the driver and Brock that doing this makes her nervous. Later she says she got three teeth pulled in a week. As the driver commiserates, she explains she didn't have to pay for the dental work and a prescription that was put in another person's name. In the back seat, Brock can be seen taking out a bottle, putting something in a bag and pushing it forward toward the front-seat occupants.
well, Misty had no reason to lie about this dentist, so it sounds like he needs to be checked out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kezzx
Back