Don't miss ! ~ 20/20~ 9/05/08~caylee anthony case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

This is the second time I heard this phrase from the attorneys: "compelling reasons". WTH are the "compelling reasons?"
snipped

And, if these reasons are so compelling why wait for court.
Why not come out with it now and avoid court?

JB and MW....the A Village called and they would like their idiots back!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,7519627.story

ABC responds to rumors of the network paying George and Cindy Anthony $1 million for an exclusive interview.

2:17 p.m. Some sources close to the Casey Anthony case said that ABC had offered the Anthonys compensation for an interview on the network's show 20/20. However, ABC denies those reports. "It's an ABC News policy not to pay for interviews," said Alyssa Apple, a New York-based publicist for the network.

Other reports show that ABC was offered compensation to sell video footage of the Anthonys to a Nashville-based production company. That claim also has been denied by ABC.

Mark NeJame, the Orlando attorney representing George and Cindy Anthony said he knows nothing about any deal with the network.

An expert that has never met or examined her and is basing his opionions on what he's seen on TV and heard from others.

I think he was basing this on the typical behavior of pathelogical liars...

Because the public and LE aren't worthy of all of KC's story until she gets her big dramatic entrance into court!

from what i saw of her in her "nasty dancing" she likely believes that she is one hot young thing and that there is no man that can resist her charms...and the way he acts, maybe she has put him under her little evil spell...

I know he is her attorney, but when is the last time anyone that you know had their attorney over to the house to watch 20/20 with them? This is beyond bizzarr...

yeah something rather biazarre about that client/lawyer friendship!!!

There was a pretty swift and powerful backlash when word spread about 20/20 paying that much money to the Anthony's. I emailed the VP of ABC news and the publicist for 20/20- just saying how distasteful it was, how many thousands of people on Caylee websites were ready to rally and eager to boycott ABC/Disney/Advertisers etc. I'm sure many others did as well. I still feel sure they gave a significant amount of money-maybe even some anonymously- but they probably shortened the segment and cut out the GP's interviews to distance themselves and not appear quite so unseemly.

I was thinking the same thing..the ABC webiste comment section had over a thousand anti- A family posts last i looked

I think we deserve to get the 2nd Chapter of the 400 page document since her last jail stay.....Im sure they done some questioning!

I didn't think that the Anthonys were going to be interviewed after looking at the 20/20 website. I thought it was a good piece, actually.

The show was a synopsis of what we already know. Doesn't intend to make anyone "look" bad just states what has been given as facts of the case from the primary players. Now, if that makes them look bad maybe they better change their game plan and give up the truth vs. a hotbed of misinformation.

And I'm not terribly concerned with due process in this case. I think I can be the jury of her peers that she needs. She's presented her defense. Times up. I'm ready to announce my verdict.

Couple things...

If the Anthonys thought 20/20 was going to help their "cause" they are wrong. If they were paid for that, they are screaming on Hopespring drive at this moment. I thought it was fair.

I posted this before and thought I would throw it out there again. When I watched the 3 hours of the initial bond hearing I think from July 23rd, Cindy stated that they had a mortgage of 120,000 on the house and that it's appraised value was somewhere over 200,000. So, they could have come up with the money. However, GA had defaulted on a 12,000 loan to Citibank that Cindy didn't know about and she said that they were behind on payments (this was before all of this happened). They were behind on payments before they knew Caylee was missing. So, I'm not sure where they could secure the money without really selling the house.

BeagleMOm

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patterson Vincent
Back