Don't miss ! ~ 20/20~ 9/05/08~caylee anthony case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
couldn't this be a way for Cindy to get the word and Caylee's picture out there...she's telling her "story" as her way of keeping Caylee out in the media and gaining an audience that might not otherwise know what's going on. A lot of people aren't as fascinated about this case as we are...soo many people don't know anything about a this. I think an interview on 20/20 is a good thing, and I for one intend on watching it.
To get Caylees picture out there for what?

She is dead. Period. This is unfortunate and heartbreaking but to think otherwise you would have to believe that another body was decomposing in Casey's car.

This is just junk and I don't want anyone to look for this child alive, when we know shes not, and not look for the hundreds of other children who have been abducted and need their picture on a national tv program.

Sad isn't it, unseen photos and videos that could help more people visually identify her if she is truly missing, was held back for money. Anthony's are milking this for what it is worth, if this is the case. Despicable...

You are so right. They withheld this stuff until they got the money. This family is a disgrace.

You can buy lie detectors for your phones ... that will measure the stress in someone's voice....and they are pretty accurate.
Accurate? Accurate for what? Measuring stress? Finding lies? Reading minds?

When I was eight years old, I mailed away for a pair of those X-Ray vision glasses from an ad on the back cover of a comic book.
I always wanted to do that. Did they work?
66j3bl.jpg

I still use 'em.

I wonder if they are only going to present the Anthony's version of what happened. Are they going to talk about the searches or the forensics/evidence found so far. Will it be balanced, or is this solely going to be an opportunity for the family to discredit everything LE and Equusearch has been doing?

couldn't this be a way for Cindy to get the word and Caylee's picture out there...she's telling her "story" as her way of keeping Caylee out in the media and gaining an audience that might not otherwise know what's going on. A lot of people aren't as fascinated about this case as we are...soo many people don't know anything about a this. I think an interview on 20/20 is a good thing, and I for one intend on watching it.

You are right that it will bring more exposure. However, Cindy's story is that Caylee was kidnapped by someone and Casey is innocent and the Police are screwing it up and Tim Miller and Equusearch suck and tricked her family.

Is that the story that should be getting out? No!

I'm not going to watch 20/20 since there is possibly a murder and the child's grandparents are out there defending a grown woman. The grandparents act like Casey is a little teenager accused of a shoplifting or something and I believe this disrespects the human rights of Caylee to have justice and to be found dead or alive. Casey has more people defending her than any one I have ever seen in my life.

I'm watching Greta's On The Record tonight at 10! She's supposed to cover the case, now that the convention is over.
20/20 will just tell us what we know and we will have to hear the grandparents defending her and Casey lying so no thanks.

Of course you don't have to watch. But if you're sleuthing, why would you voluntarily allow your antipathy for a broadcaster to disadvantage your ability to do so effectively, by refusing to watch the subject of that sleuthing because you're irate at the forum in which you must do so?

In less tortured syntax, your disgust at ABC outweighs your quest for knowledge?

I guess it does.:)

I'm not going to watch 20/20 since there is possibly a murder and the child's grandparents are out there defending a grown woman. The grandparents act like Casey is a little teenager accused of a shoplifting or something and I believe this disrespects the human rights of Caylee to have justice and to be found dead or alive. Casey has more people defending her than any one I have ever seen in my life.

ITA.. I will not watch 20/20 and the Anthony family.
My main focus is Caylee.

I agree. I live in Miami and a lot of people aren't following this! I don't see the Anthony family doing anything wrong if they accept money for interviews. It's no different than celebrities who get tired of being exploited by the media for free and start charging for pictures! Some nationwide exposure can't hurt.

This whole thing is so sad but I have to say typical. It is not surprising to me that 20/20 will be involved in an exclusive interview etc etc. Most all cases do this. Who has NOT been on 20/20?

imho.

Well I'm sure not going to watch this crap tonight. It's horrible. Seriously.

Where does it say that they are interviewing anyone? All the website says is they will show photos & videos--and they have other stories on as well.

Where does it say that they are interviewing anyone? All the website says is they will show photos & videos--and they have other stories on as well.

The little girl's grandparents participate in the "20/20" interview at 10 tonight on WFTV. But Casey Anthony, Caylee's mother, is not interviewed.

I have no problem with 20/20 doing the interview as long as they didn't bond Casey out of jail to do it. I don't like the idea of Casey being paid, if abc is actually paying, but I have no problem with George and Cindy making some money to catch up on their bills. Who knows when Cindy will be able to work again?

Is this interview going to be live or is it recorded and edited? I don't know how anyone could resist the opportunity to hear the lies come out of Casey's mouth live. There's no telling what she's liable to say.

You are right, this is a horrible thing tonight..yet, in a way, maybe this will make people just as angry as it made me when watching the new video..I believe for those who watch, the outcome will not be what they wanted it to be..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo
Back