Dozens Hold Memorial At Caylee Remains Site

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The G's 'media blitz' was 12-22 (IIRC) right after the remains were . identified........I don't believe anything was said about KC throwing JG under the bus.

These interviews are where JG contradicts his LE interviews, "KC's a diabolical
liar" (July)....to now being "KC in jail not the KC I knew".....

JG also contradicting from his interview he's "been instructed by LE not to talk to media".

I appreciate you taking the time to respond but I do not understand what you're saying. IMO, the G's have been fairly consistent. Not perfectly, perhaps but who would be in a situation that is still evolving?

so where is this "banned list" LP has spoke so much about ??

IIRC....LP said TM was on it too.....Yet TM says he was not on any "banned list".

Maybe LP speaking in "code" ???........ "banned list" = "TV time"

On one the news channels yesterday after the church service, a reporter who was admitted said that the person at the door had a 3-page list with photos of people who were not to be admitted. She (the reporter) was checked against the list,was not on the list, so she was allowed in. I haven't seen the list posted anywhere online, but it does exist.

Oh, I don't know the exact figure but I would guess that the jet-setting Anthonys have made 30 tv appearances for every one made by the Grunds. As far as I know, the entire A family is on the 'prosecution' list.

Yes they are & I believe everyone questions exactly how truthful any A testimony will be.....

Other prosecution witnesses have the best chance of getting KC convicted.

JG has known her awhile he tells LE she's a "diabolical liar" then tells media "KC in jail not the KC he knew".......so which KC is he going to testify about ??

RG waited 'til Sept. to tell LE about the (full name) ZG in 2006.....what's up with that ??

I appreciate you taking the time to respond but I do not understand what you're saying. IMO, the G's have been fairly consistent. Not perfectly, perhaps but who would be in a situation that is still evolving?

Sorry, I see a big difference in JG's sworn statement in July (diabolical liar, etc..) & His media interviews in Dec..."KC in jail not the KC I knew".

& if JG says in July (no media per LE) why is his on TV.....ever ??

and what's up with RG waiting 'til Sept. to tell LE about the (full name) ZG, that KC told him about in "early 2006" ???

Yes they are & I believe everyone questions exactly how truthful any A testimony will be.....

JG has known her awhile he tells LE she's a "diabolical liar" then tells media "KC in jail not the KC he knew".......so which KC is he going to testify about ??

RG waited 'til Sept. to tell LE about the (full name) ZG in 2006.....what's up with that ??

Bold, me
He said she was a liar and not the same Casey he knew.
In other words, he knew she was a liar but he did not know she was capable of murder.

Bold, me
He said she was a liar and not the same Casey he knew.
In other words, he knew she was a liar but he did not know she was capable of murder.

I only used "diabolical liar" to refer to which of his statements I was refering to......in it he has very little 'good' at all to say about KC.....also states "per LE he not talking to any media".

While in Dec.(in the media) he never mentions 'murder' just infers there's been a big change from the KC he knew.

What exactly does any of that have to do with the topic of this thread ?
Did I miss something ?

resp. snipped....

from our own Daily News Updates in Nov.....& isn't the LP quote nice ???

LP announces "his memorial" (several times) even before the remains have been found......only at the last minute is this changed to a "prayer service".

Celebrity Bounty Hunter Holds Memorial Service For Caylee:
Missing Girl Last Seen In Mid-June
POSTED: 7:50 am EST November 10, 2008
UPDATED: 9:46 am EST November 11, 2008

<snipped>
What do you think?" she replied. "I have not a problem with him being out here. I have a problem with him having a memorial service for Caylee (on Tuesday)," CA said. "You'd have a problem with it, too."

"Why do you feel it's your place to host (a memorial service)?" DeForest asked LP.

"Nobody else is doing it," he said. "You want to do it?"
Cindy was not acknowledging the fact that Caylee was already presumed dead by LE! She had no plans for a memorial, in fact she was sending LE on wild goose chases of any brunette little girl who even remotely resembled Caylee and turning their families lives upside down! I don't fault Leonard at all- he lost his own money bailing out Casey because he initially believed the lies.

While in Dec.(in the media) he never mentions 'murder' just infers there's been a big change from the KC he knew.

Jesse is too much of a gentleman to call Casey a murderer.
Unlike the Anthony's and their cronies who put headline articles on the Huffington Post calling Jesse a murderer. I saw it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back