Dr G. to do special about Caylee

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There's Michael Walsh..I wonder what happened to him?

JA felt it was sufficient to give it to grand jury by the evidence found in trunk.
They are basically walking us through all events up to finding poor Caylees body.

There's CA's silent interview. She looks like she weighs 80 pounds.

Well, someone could suggest that not being honest from the get go about what you know about your granddaughter's case may do that to a person.

Dr G: "my heart sank"... mostly everyone's heart sank that day.....

Dr G: ". . . they found a body near the home where Casey Anthony lives and my heart sank."

(Maybe not verbatim but close enough to convey her concerned heart.)

Dr. G "this was a child who was dumped in the woods like a piece of trash"

"Sometimes the bodies scream out what happened and sometimes they whisper." :sigh:

I hope the jury is watching this show.

Dr G: "sometimes bodies scream out at you what happened to them. and sometimes they whisper. Narrator says there were many details that did not make it to newspaper or trial

@bobkealingWatching Dr, G "Inside the #CayleeAnthony Case" on TLC. Nice to see @Amy PavukOS interviewed. Rehash so far. #CaseyAnthony.

Yep, that's who it was.

Was that the real xray? All the teeth were still in place and jaw attached. she apparently thinks the teeth being in place bolster the duct tape being on the face.

ETA I just realized what she said. She had all her teeth! I pictured a skull without teeth. Sooo sad. Now she's defending not opening the skull, showing xrays

Teeth in place in mandible. Duc tape told Dr G tape was placed before baby Caylee decomposed. No traumatic injury to skull. Roots growing threw bones. Bones were there for months.

God bless all the people who were on Caylee's side. Caylee deserved justice. The Pinellas 12 failed this child and they should have to watch this! :furious:

Go Dr. G. We won't forget Caylee.

I missed half of the show but repeat 1am so I'll stay up to watch

Strongly suspects it was an asphyxiate type of death.
Chloroform could be a strong possibility of that was involved in her death.

Strongly suspects it was an asphyxiate type of death.
Chloroform could be a strong possibility of that was involved in her death.

??? Astrophysical?? that relates to Astronomy.
I believe she said Asphyxial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila
Back