Dr. Lillian Glass Body language Q&A

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is there a thread where this has been discussed. It seemed to me that Mke Walker was the subject. This pb guy was just a messenger.? thanks

As Mike Walker was not in the video, Dr. Glass will not be able to analyze anything pertaining to him. This thread is for Q& A with Dr. Glass and her analysis of body language. I believe the info you seek is on the PatrickB revisited thread. I will find it and bump it for you.

If its not too much to ask, can someone direct me to Dr. Glass blog. I'd love to read it! Pm's are welcome if link cannot be posted here. Thank you!

And of course, WELCOME Dr. Glass!!

Bumping again, plus another question.

Dr. Glass, did you by any chance analyse CA (on any of her NUMEROUS public appearances). I tried to find her on your website. I would LOVE to know what you make of her.

Welcome Dr. Glass!

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the body language of the main players in this case. :)

As the Casey Anthony case moves forward I would like to share my insights with the Websleuth community. I will also be appearing on several television shows providing my commentary as well. Feel free to ask me any questions and I will be happy to respond. Warm regards, Dr. Lillian Glass

Welcome Dr. Glass. We are glad to have you here in our little community.

As the Casey Anthony case moves forward I would like to share my insights with the Websleuth community. I will also be appearing on several television shows providing my commentary as well. Feel free to ask me any questions and I will be happy to respond. Warm regards, Dr. Lillian Glass

:wagon: to our group, I look forward to your posts Dr.

Thanks for being here...yes, I did recently hear you commenting on the case. I thought, wow,what an asset to the "panel".

Hello and Welcome, Dr. Glass,

I would love to know your insight and analysis on Cindy Anthony.

I understand the "big" focus is Casey, but I would just love to know what your analysis is on Cindy's demeanor in the court room, on the witness stand, outside the courtroom, etc.

Thank You !

:great:

Welcome Dr. Glass! Happy to have you here.

We appreciate your willingness to share your insight and answer our questions. :)

Hello and welcome aboard Dr. Glass. Looking forward to your ability to tell it like it is.

Although this is a trail for Casey, I'm interested in your views of her entire family. I find them all very odd.

Warm Regards to you as well, thank you for taking the time to join us here, we are very excited and honored to have you Dr. Glass!

I would like your take on His Honor's expressions... especially when he covers his entire mouth with his hand! TIA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nelib87
Back