Dr. Oumair Aejaz, Michigan physician arrested for hidden cameras and sexual abuse (READER DISCRETION ADVISED)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

airportwoman

Reaction score
I'm surprised not to see this on here (and maybe it is; go ahead and whoosh the threads if it is) but this Michigan physician, who was turned in by his very heroic and no doubt frightened wife, is believed to have HUNDREDS of victims.

He was like the British actor Jimmy Savile, in that he didn't seem to have any kind of preference or discrimination about who he exploited.

I'm surprised not to see this on here (and maybe it is; go ahead and whoosh the threads if it is) but this Michigan physician, who was turned in by his very heroic and no doubt frightened wife, is believed to have HUNDREDS of victims.

He was like the British actor Jimmy Savile, in that he didn't seem to have any kind of preference or discrimination about who he exploited.

A physician in Michigan has been arrested on charges relating to filming young children and grown adults in changing rooms at a Rochester swim school, Oakland County authorities announced Tuesday, adding they expect to identify more victims after they say thousands of other videos and images were found on the doctor’s devices, including footage of him assaulting a patient at a hospital

Detectives believe Aejaz also recorded sexual encounters he had with numerous hospital patients who were “either asleep or unconscious"[.]
(insert vomit emoji)

I worked at a hospital that once had a known medical serial killer, although he's not believed to have killed anyone at this facility. This is almost worse.

I remember a pediatrician, IIRC in Delaware, who was arrested for abusing children, and he molested some of them right in front of their parents! He chose families that he didn't think would know that what he was doing was wrong (doing a pelvic exam on a small child when it wasn't warranted, that kind of thing).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
permanentvacation
Back