Dr. Phil 01-23-09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Phil now discussing the Adam Hermann case.

Nancy Grace said the house could have been falling down on her head but she would have gotten Adam out of the bathtub he was chained up in.

This to the aunt who saw him in there and left him there.

I love Nancy.

If this shouldn't be in this thread poof it.

I love her too! I never miss her show, EVER!!! We need advocates for these children, and she brings attention to them. I don't care what her critics say, I think she is awesome!

The show's website had no mention of the Caylee case being on today's show.

The show's website had no mention of the Caylee case being on today's show.
On my online TV listings it says:
Dr. Phil
Guests discuss the Caylee Anthony case and the disappearance of Adam Herrman, a man who was recently reported missing by his adoptive parents, though he went missing 10 years ago.

Oregon 3pm ~

Dr. Phil
Guests discuss the Caylee Anthony case and the disappearance of Adam Herrman, a man who was recently reported missing by his adoptive parents, though he went missing 10 years ago.

Maybe out of respect/concern for George- the segment was pulled.

Dr. Phil

That's what it say on my TV listing also. Countdown to end of show ....

cdccb91ea11fcbf6e05aa42b3694e0d3.jpg
The Survivors Speak

Millions were inspired by the safe landing of US Airways Flight 1549, also dubbed the Miracle on the Hudson. Three passengers, Brad, Joshua and Denise, say they’re thankful to be alive, but they’re still haunted by memories of that fateful day.

slideshow.gif
How can they deal with the psychological affects of the plane crash?

Examining the Plane Crash
60781aaef797c83e9b6b019a921240f0.jpg
Just how miraculous was the landing of Flight 1549, and how could something like this occur? Pilot Doug Watters joins Dr. Phil to walk through events leading up to crash.

slideshow.gif
“This hasn’t been done before, successfully.”

ea5debad034ee2d96a331d73b7a63c19.jpg
The Family Reacts

Eleven-year-old Adam Herrman vanished 10 years ago, but his adoptive parents, Doug and Valerie, only reported him missing last month! Dr. Phil talks to the young man’s biological parents, Gerri and Irvin, and his foster aunt, Kim. Nancy Grace, the host of Headline News, weighs in.

Who’s to blame for the disappearance of Adam Herrman?

d2194c53a0a08034d6b17eb71dc4dd42.jpg
Scene of a Crime?

Kim says she's hurt to learn that her sister and brother-in-law are considered suspects in Adam's disappearance. She gives Dr. Phil cameras a glimpse of the home where the little boy once lived.

"In my heart, I don’t think Adam’s alive."

They don't seem to have anything planned for Caylee. They may have bumped the segment for the plane crash.

Not seeing anything about Caylee the Grund's.

Mondays show will be "How to fight the right way."

Nothing mentioned about Caylee.

There was nothing on Dr. Phil regarding Caylee when the showed aired in my area of Florida from 5 - 6:00 PM. ET

Well, Nancy Grace is on. Talking about Adam Herrman.

I can't imagine they will say nothing about Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody