Dr. Phil - Anthony Case Mon 9/22/08-- UPDATE 10/7/08 Program

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I dont care much for Dr. Phil either. I think they should lock her up in the Dr. Phil house with all the cameras. Put all her friends in the house and give them all the beer and pot they can handle then we will see if she talks. People always spill there guts when they get drunk. Really ..when she is drunk maybe thats the only time she tells the TRUTH!

It was just a matter of time, right? Hopefully he won't bungle this the way he did the whole Britney Spears fiasco.

When he first had his show I thought he was genuinely trying to help people. Now it seems he likes to capitalize on the misfortunes of others and "help" is not the word I'd use to describe what he does.

Hey, the whole thing is a circus, so send in another clown....

:floorlaugh:

I dont care much for Dr. Phil either. I think they should lock her up in the Dr. Phil house with all the cameras. Put all her friends in the house and give them all the beer and pot they can handle then we will see if she talks. People always spill there guts when they get drunk. Really ..when she is drunk maybe thats the only time she tells the TRUTH!

Even better lock the whole family up together , with a live inside of the house web feed. could you imagine. :crazy:

You don't need for brains to rock me like a hurricane.

Hahahaha!

Quoting myself then I'm done playing.
But.. but...
This one seemed more appropriate:

You don't need a sack of hammers to . . . Dadgummit, I forgot.

I can hear Dr. Phil to Cindy "Are you out of your mind??"

:crazy:

And after a good fight with a protester he'll ask Cindy, "And how's that been working for ya?"

I'm surprised it took him this long.

Me too! I was wondering when we would see him wandering around the Orange County Jail waiting on an inteview with Casey because the family invited him...

:crazy: Boy, I'd hate to hear what he would tell Ms. Casey. Although, I would really love to see the Anthonys duke it out in the Dr. Phil House! The ultimate objective...where is Caylee, Casey? :furious:

I'd love to see him take on Cindy... Now THAT would be fun!!

It wouldn't be the first time Dr. Phil bonded someone out of prison so he could do a show on them.

http://www.wftv.com/news/15865443/detail.html

Right! He bailed out that girl bully who was part of a mob who beat that poor girl on tape so he could have her on his show. Then people found out about it, all h*ll broke loose, and then the show was cancelled.

So Dr. Phil, I'd like to ask you, "How's that working for you?"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr
Back