Dr. Phil w/George and Cindy Anthony Air Date 9/13 and 9/14 2011 Thead # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither do I. But after three or four months the water and the animal scavengers did.....:banghead:

I think Dom Casey was looking for a dead Caylee and how she looked on Day One...

Yes ... no-one ever expected poor Caylee's remains to skeletonize so quickly so everyone was looking for a 'body', not scattered human remains.

How CA can rationalize that destruction of a former beautiful child and precious life as only a post-accident 'shell' is beyond my comprehension.

It is certainly contradicted completely by how respectfully the A's buried and honored their pets.

Something's wrong ... it smells like a terrible smoke screen on Dr Phil ...

..among other things, yep!

On “Dr. Phil,” Cindy offered medical answers to daughter Casey’s behavior after Caylee Anthony’s death. Casey was acquitted in July of murder in Caylee’s death. On “Dr. Phil,” Cindy said she thought Casey could be suffering from grand mal seizures, a brain tumor or post-partum schizophrenia.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...th-she-cant-handle-the-truth-lawyer-says.html

..............although i believe cindy actually called it post traumatic schizophrenia.

Lauriej: Did you mean birth?

I'm sure if FCA has a "Spanish Lover" CA wouldn't be able to hide her delight at any impending marriage - even one that is outside of her racial views...

But she was talking about someday "when she is healthy" which surprised me because I thought it was a little dig at OCA...

Then CA moved onto and "has another child" and I was back to almost punching my computer. Incomprehensible that even CA would make a statement like that.

I almost threw my remote into the screen. Encouraging her to have more children? I said it in another thread. I guarantee FCA will get pregnant if she isn't already just out of spite! I hope the Jurors heard this! FCA should not be allowed to have a pet! That just infuriates me. She probably figures I got away with it once, if I get sick of the baby, oh well!!

IMO, Cindy and George are both very unethical people, equally. George is STILL blaming someone Casey was with. He thinks accidental death due to drugging to go out or party, which is consistent with his being a cop. It also shows that he did and still has harsh feelings due to having his life ruined. Cindy believes anything told her and thinks she can also come up with any story and make it fit. If Casey has any horrible health condition it surely would have been found by the defense before the trial. I think they are sticking to separate stories and acting shocked at each other because it will make for a better book and possibly more than one book. They'll probably give Casey money, funnel it to her so she doesn't have to pay the state.

Ok, no disrespect to those discussing the doll in the grass, but Judge Strickland's statement referenced Cindy as being a ball in high weeds, instead of grass, IiIRC. Weeds are not desirable, but that is where Cindy lives.

Ok, no disrespect to those discussing the doll in the grass, but Judge Strickland's statement referenced Cindy being a ball in high weeds, instead of grass, IiIRC. Weeds are not desirable, but that is where Cindy lives.

Even better - and thank you for the correction - that's what happens when I laugh to hard - some facts fall out my ears...

Ok, no disrespect to those discussing the doll in the grass, but Judge Strickland's statement referenced Cindy as being a ball in high weeds, instead of grass, IiIRC. Weeds are not desirable, but that is where Cindy lives.

Yes ... lost in the weeds, buried in the minutae of trying to 'correct' every little fact in this case towards her point of view ... thus face saving ... rather than looking at the big picture that Caylee is dead and FCA killed her.

Lets get into the weeds and debate minutae with Dr Phil and his audience so we can lose focus on the harsh truth.

I just loved His Honor Judge Stan Strickland's comment after seeing a couple of clips of the recent interveiws.

He said "Cindy Anthony is just a lost ball in the high grass".....

Pretty much sums it up for me!

I guess HHJ Stan is an avid golfer to come up with that remark.
She certainly is a certified space cadet.

I guess HHJ Stan is an avid golfer to come up with that remark.
She certainly is a certified space cadet.

I ask this respectfully. Do you really think she is a space cadet or just flat out lying? It sure looks like pure deception to me.

I think the worst thing she said was that "Justice for Caylee" was the felon being set free. did you see GA's face when she said that? He looked like he wanted to claw her eyes out and Dr Phil looked like he saw a ghost! What a disgusting thing to say!! That woman needs to be locked un in a mental ward

JVM just showed a clip of CA saying she was invited to a meeting at JBs and she was the olny one supposed to go..GA said "why wasn't I invited?" Don't know if this was from yesterday's show or next week's. Guess we know how the DT got the pics of Caylee with CA in the pool, climbing the ladder, and opening the door...they schemed behind GAs back IMO.

Caller on JVM just had an excellent point regarding those grand mal seizures Cindy is claiming. Since Cindy is a nurse, how could a caring grandmother possibly have let Casey drive Caylee all over the state, knowing that her daughter is capable of seizing at any time??

Ok I do not have much time here and can't go back to look, but has anyone already mentioned Cindy looks like she had a face lift? She is 50 something, and has the beginning of cat eyes I just noticed on JVM! Sorry if this is old news, but surely I can't be the only one who noticed! So Where does the money for that come from???

IMO, Cindy and George are both very unethical people, equally. George is STILL blaming someone Casey was with. He thinks accidental death due to drugging to go out or party, which is consistent with his being a cop. It also shows that he did and still has harsh feelings due to having his life ruined. Cindy believes anything told her and thinks she can also come up with any story and make it fit. If Casey has any horrible health condition it surely would have been found by the defense before the trial. I think they are sticking to separate stories and acting shocked at each other because it will make for a better book and possibly more than one book. They'll probably give Casey money, funnel it to her so she doesn't have to pay the state.

CA/GA aren't the only unethical ones. Phil's show paid GA/CA in order to get ratings under the guise of 'help or getting the truth'. Puhlease, he is a ratings w**re. He knows at least part of this money will go to a baby killer. He is also rewarding CA/GA with exactly what they love, money and the cameras. They did nothing but lie for years to help a baby killer get off and they had the audacity to set up fake foundations to scam people out of money.

This is not the first time he exploited a tragedy for ratings. For example, the Dr. Phil show bailed out teen charged in vicious youtube attack.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,351022,00.html

He also tried to exploit Britney Spears when she was in the hospital.

His first wife has some pretty interesting stuff to say about him.

He also tried to market diet pills and people actually fell for it. Anyone with eyes can tell he is no expert in dieting. Sheep following a charlatan. At least a $10.5M settlement was reached on that scam.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/15014...ttlement-dr-phil-diet-plan-suit/#.TnKNq-w2jqg

I think Phil and the As have a lot in common. Anything for a buck.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member