Dr. Phil w/George and Cindy Anthony Air Date 9/13 and 9/14 2011 Thead # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think a panel from WS to sit down with Dr. Phil before he asked some of his questions would have benefitted the show. But then he may have asked these questions and they are on the cutting room floor. lol

Especially when Cindy reduces George's belief to just "being hurt". Can't get more insulting than that. (Oh George is hurt by the molestation charges, he is such a baby).

If he really wants a healthy chance, he would leave Cindy; he told her in the beginning "I can't live like this". It was heard by Padilla's people when KC was first released.

The selfishness that Cindy is showing towards him is boundless - she is willing to ask him to live this lie again and when he says no, she explains it by his "being hurt". So George, you will do what I tell you is basically what she is saying - to wit, we both know our daughter is a murderer and a liar of the worst means, but you and I will deny it because that is the order of this house and if you don't, I will announce to the world that you are just being a baby and are hurt.

I've got extra room, he could stay here and try to figure out where he goes for the future -- but hopefully George wouldn't accept it from a total stranger. I would hope he's learned his lesson after River. I've known lots of men that don't really have friends. His family really should step up. Of course, they could be looking for their 15 minutes too.

I just don't think there is anything facinating about a liar getting away with murder. I think what was so facinating about this case was how far her attorneys were willing to go to get her off in destroying the lives of others and getting away with it. It almost seemed criminal in and of itself. I hope it wakes America up that this type of behavior in court should not be acceptable. JB made accusations and never proved them and that should have clued the jury this defendant through her attorney was still lying and could not be trusted. Somehow this jury missed that part. jmo

It would be the only good thing to come of this case if defense lawyers are held to a much higher standard and aren't allowed to put rank speculation in the O/CS's.

Logical Girl-

I'm sure I missed out on good company by not being here for the past 3 years, yourself included, but I'm otherwise glad I didn't follow this from the very beginning.

Given how I already felt at the verdict and have felt since, I can't imagine how infuriating, disgusting and disillusioning it would have been had I invested an iota of involvement more, much less 3 years' worth.

[/color]
The ridiculous thing is - that is true - Caylee was found in a different "spot" that where Casey dumped her! Just how brain dead are you Cindy?

Did you completely not listen during the trial? Did you not hear Jeff Ashton and both experts testify that little Caylee's body had been torn apart by scavengers and scattered over half an acre of land? And it took all those techs on their hands and knees carefully sifting for a week and they still didn't retrieve all of it.

Unbelievable Cindy - just unbelievable!

When you look at the pictures of Cindy and KC at Cindy's brother's wedding and see just how pregnant KC is, we then KNOW just how willing Cindy is to lie even when KC smiles at Rick's son when he asks "so whose the daddy".

Cindy is willing to make a complete and utter fool of herself in the name of "image".

Wasn't it bizarre when KC stood up in the courtroom and turned to the side immediately "like a soldier" and showed off her stomach to Cindy and the world when Cindy was asked to get up and look at KC's stomach that day. The way KC whirled around to show a side view was JUST BIZARRE. And she looked at Cindy with utter hate.

I've got extra room, he could stay here and try to figure out where he goes for the future -- but hopefully George wouldn't accept it from a total stranger. I would hope he's learned his lesson after River. I've known lots of men that don't really have friends. His family really should step up. Of course, they could be looking for their 15 minutes too.

GA does not have to leave his home and he can keep KC out. I would also think the HOA does not want KC there. CA was alluding to putting KC up somewhere.....maybe Sawgrass????? Or, maybe she could go live with RC's sister since they struck up a friendship in jail. Endless possibilities. My guess is CA and KC will end up living it up in the Bahamas in their own little condo. Only a matter of time. Eleven months to be exact.

To answer JB's question about "how many parties are there in Orlando on a Monday night?" Apparently KC found one small, private party for two at TL's. jmo

Well George is weak also. he stays with this. It is the ultimate insult saying he is "hurt". She is literally taking her daughter's side in front of the world and demeaning his feelings as non-existant because he is hurt. And she has the audacity to say I am glad he is opening up because this rage I am afraid will kill him - this after Phil says are you angry that George is saying this.

Cindy is not angry but later in her interview makes it a point to view his feelings as nothng more than hurt feelings - "ohhhhhh, we missed George's birthday and he is hurt".

Okay - I have now read the whole thread - every single post of shock and outrage, over and over again with each of the three interview segments.

Now I ask you seriously Peeps, be honest here! What were you really expecting? At best a complete trainwreck? Because I was...I was expecting some kind of ridiculous whitewash - by a man who professes to "show us the real thing and ask the hard questions" but in truth is just another piece of soggy bread.

What we got was exactly what I was expecting - which was either "nothing" or "more of the same". C'mon - weren't you expect "callous indifference" from Cindy plus a few tears and pulling the "GrandMother Grieving" card. And from George - "stoic roundabout ramblings" with "that" stone face of his, plus some gulping tears?

What did you learn that was actually new? For me it was that Cindy asked God to tell her from the verdict whether or not FCA played a part in Caylee's death. Because I sure had no explanation for Cindy's smile when the verdict was read. And no answer when Cindy said 'doesn't she look beautiful" when I thought she looked evil. But there you go - who knew it was "God speaking". And here I was thinking it was 12 misguided folks from Pinalles county who should be encouraged to actually use those "leetle gray cells".

Can we move on to something real in this case now?

When you look at the pictures of Cindy and KC at Cindy's brother's wedding and see just how pregnant KC is, we then KNOW just how willing Cindy is to lie even when KC smiles at Rick's son when he asks "so whose the daddy".

Cindy is willing to make a complete and utter fool of herself in the name of "image".

Wasn't it bizarre when KC stood up in the courtroom and turned to the side immediately "like a soldier" and showed off her stomach to Cindy and the world when Cindy was asked to get up and look at KC's stomach that day. The way KC whirled around to show a side view was JUST BIZARRE. And she looked at Cindy with utter hate.

I never quite got the gist of what that was all about. I can guess, but never quite got it. jmo

GA does not have to leave his home and he can keep KC out. I would also think the HOA does not want KC there. CA was alluding to putting KC up somewhere.....maybe Sawgrass????? Or, maybe she could go live with RC's sister since they struck up a friendship in jail. Endless possibilities. My guess is CA and KC will end up living it up in the Bahamas in their own little condo. Only a matter of time. Eleven months to be exact.

To answer JB's question about "how many parties are there in Orlando on a Monday night?" Apparently KC found one small, private party for two at TL's. jmo

IMO it would be best for George to leave that house and any reminder of Casey, and get as far away from Cindy as possible.

Well George is weak also. he stays with this. It is the ultimate insult saying he is "hurt". She is literally taking her daughter's side in front of the world and demeaning his feelings as non-existant because he is hurt. And she has the audacity to say I am glad he is opening up because this rage I am afraid will kill him - this after Phil says are you angry that George is saying this.

Cindy is not angry but later in her interview makes it a point to view his feelings as nothng more than hurt feelings - "ohhhhhh, we missed George's birthday and he is hurt".

She is one heartless woman.

I never quite got the gist of what that was all about. I can guess, but never quite got it. jmo

cindy was under impression that in that pic, kc grew fat in her tummy from being in jail. so in this trial she was asked if ck grew that fat this time in jail.

So glad the Dr. Phil crap is over and these lying opportunists can begin to fade away. Bets on how long it will be before Cindy craves attention again? She's living a pretty nice life for not having a job and the fillers, Botox, facials and colored contacts look really good. They did this interview for the money because they certainly didn't seem very forthcoming with anything truthful in telling "their story" - more like the same dance...where Cindy is the sympathetic mother in denial and George is the destroyed grandpa who appears more realistic...they have been creating this "story line" for a long time. I find them all very suspect in anything they say or do. Their phoney foundations should fail and American should forget them - but will the Ants let that happen? I think they are now addicted to celebrity. Watch for them in the future folks, they aren't going away sadly.

One thing I've often pondered, especially in regards to any guilt Cindy may be feeling in regards to Caylee's death... She said that after returning home from the visit to her father in the nursing home, she and Caylee went swimming. Then Casey came home, but did not join them in the pool. I believe she said that she handed Caylee to Casey, who too her inside and put her in the bathtub... and then of course, came the loving moments on the couch, watching the videos (which I don't buy for a second...). What if what actually happened is that, when Casey showed up, Cindy and Caylee are indeed in the pool, and Cindy immediately starts in on Casey regarding the theft of the money from her grandfather's nursing home account... Being both furious and distracted, Cindy does indeed forget to take down the pool ladder that evening... I'm not saying that I think Caylee did drown in the swimming pool, but if this scenario is possible, I can see where Cindy would believe it was her fault... and I'm sure Casey did everything possible to make sure she felt that way!

Unfortunately, I think it will be up to the public to police this charity as it is with any charity. It is written up that they may pay out reasonable compensation for services rendered. The IRS only cares about that. What's reasonable? I know someone who runs a charity taking $40,000 a year. Now multiply that times two. $80,000? Of course the charity has to show that they are diligently working on their purpose. How? They can set up in a mall and gather signatures on petitions. These are just examples, but what they are doing is setting themselves up with jobs. Of course, the donations have to be enough to pay out the compensation. And in this area, I believe they will meet with a lot of resistance. They certainly aren't the poster people for "Grandparents Rights" IMO

Any monies for administrative expenses will have to be itemized to show how every administrative dollar was spent. While they can take a "salary" as managers, there are guidelines in most states on how much that salary can be. Laws vary with states but I cannot see the a charity fund's officers being allowed to just take cash from the fund whenever they feel like it.

I manage a trust fund (not a charity but licensed by the state and approved by the IRS). This is extremely small potatoes compared to the fund the Anthonys are setting up. I am allowed a payment for my services in managing this trust, i.e., I pay bills that come in, make deposits, keep records for tax purposes, etc. I am required by law to prepare an annual accounting. All expenditures are broken down into categories. I was told by the attorney who set up the trust that I could pay myself $*advertiser censored* per hour for *advertiser censored* number of hours per year. Some years are more work than other years and those years I had to spend more than the allocated hours to do the job. Each time that happens, I have to explain why I needed extra hours.

If their charity is set up for a specific "salary" for each of the officers, they can take that amount likely without question. If they want to take more, they will have some explaining to do. When setting up a charity, an administrative budget is set up. This and each officer's salary must be approved by the state (or whatever agency licenses the fund). How much explaining the A's might have to do in any given year will be up to whatever government agency will be monitoring their fund. Some agencies are more diligent than others, as are some states.

I believe if you learn shame about your lack of abilities, and that you are useless and worthless,when you are very young you search out and remain in situations all your life that reinforce that belief because it is the only belief about yourself you know - so it feels in a very weird way - safe. And that's what Cindy gives George.

The same sort of way an abused child still loves their abuser.

cindy was under impression that in that pic, kc grew fat in her tummy from being in jail. so in this trial she was asked if ck grew that fat this time in jail.

Slight correction, CA thought KC gained weight because her job became more sedentary. Jose stated that jail was pretty darn sedentary, more so than KC's job when it changed from a running around type job to more of a sitting job. He then had CA see if KC had gained weight in her stomach due to sitting in jail. He was trying to make her look like a looney liar. I think the point was lost on the bizarre nature of the actions.

Sometimes Baez is just so completely silly it stuns me even after all this time!

I've been reading and reading and reading all the comments about Cindy and how Cindy didn't love Caylee and has finished grieving for her and now it's all about FCA.

I don't agree at all. I think what we have seen is grieving interrupted. We've seen glimpses of Cindy's grief - the 911 call, the video where she is so sedated, and Cindy on the stand at the trial. Very real emotions there.

But something in Cindy will not allow her to take it further. Because I believe to accept the death of a loved one is to ALSO accept the circumstances involving that death. And here's where the interruption came. In the first step of mourning, Cindy could not accept that FCA killed Caylee. And she moved into FCA is innocent, save FCA mode. And it has lasted for three years.

There is only one thing wrong with trying to believe, in fact insisting that you yourself believe something that your soul, your unconscious mind and even your waking self knows to be a lie. Cindy "knows" FCA is not innocent - but she is pulling every card she can think of. That's what we are seeing - a refusal to accept FCA's guilt.

That's called crazy thinking. And the big problem with crazy thinking is - it makes you crazy - and the longer you do it, the more bizarre you become to avoid the truth. Voila - the performance on the Dr. Phil Show.

I've always said and will say it again - God help Cindy the day her eyes and heart opens to the truth - that FCA killed Caylee with malice aforethought. That day may very well destroy her. And that day WILL come. That's the day Cindy will truly begin to grieve the loss of Caylee. IMO.

That day will come as surely as I believe FCA will make a misstep - and be back in front of a judge and jury again.

Thanks for this. I think your opinion makes a lot of sense.

I had posted earlier that I thought Cindy was in the acceptance mode of Caylee's death and trivializing it while on her hell bent mission to save FCA but I think I was wrong.

That's what I love about WS. You get to hear various opinions from informed people who have followed this for a long time.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member