Dr. Sievers' RHHC Medical Practice - Operations & Website

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not sure about FL, but most states require professionals to use PC or PLLC instead of a regular Corp or LLC.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Florida does allow physicians to form LLCs. TS practiced medicine through the LLC for 4 years prior to the PLLC designation. From what I've read, Florida is more relaxed than most states regarding the corporate practice of medicine, but strictly defines 'professional service' when the PLLC designation is elected; all member/managers must be in the same 'profession'. I know MS is a licensed LPN, but IMO, an LPN would not be rendering the same professional services as an MD.

I can't find a specific source with the same facts to link here (LPN member of MD PLLC). But, logically if Florida does not allow chiropractors to be members/managers of an MD PLLC because[/I] the professional services are not the same, wouldn't it follow that an LPN is not in the same profession as an MD?

Sources:
Florida Board of Medicine expanded its holding to allow Florida physicians to provide their professional medical services through or on behalf of any validly formed state law entity, including limited liability companies and limited partnerships.
http://www.deanmead.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/o0339744.pdf

"Florida allows licensed health care professionals to operate as professional service corporations and as professional limited liability companies. However, if professionals such as physicians operate as a professional service corporation or professional limited liability company, only persons in that same profession may serve as shareholders (or "members" in the case of a limited liability corporation), officers or directors of the corporation[/B]. Physicians may also operate as a regular business corporation (usually designated by the abbreviation "Inc.") or as a limited liability company ("LLC").
http://www.mymedicalboardattorney.c...ine/c73i/984D7E00-0E77-4DD6-8152-DEAD608C60ED

"If the physician (or any other professional, for that matter) chooses to operate as a professional service corporation or professional limited liability company, he must remember that only persons in that same profession may serve as shareholders (or "members" in the case of a limited liability corporation), officers or directors of the corporation. Florida law defines "members of the same profession" very narrowly in this regard. Thus, a professional service corporation composed of doctors of medicine (M.D.'s) cannot legally allow any other profession, including doctors of osteopathic medicine (D.O.'s) or doctors of chiropractic medicine (D.C.'s) to be owners, officers or directors"
http://healthlawfirm.blogspot.com/2012/05/corporate-practice-of-medicine-in.html

Ok So why doesn't he do it? He is required by law to do it, He can use some of his money to hire someone to do it. Or maybe some of the money he undoubtedly got from the funeral.

Can you imagine what it is to be a patient and you have no info to give your new doc? Grrrrrrrrr

When I go to my doc, I can get a print out summary of the appointment from the receptionist at the front desk. I suppose my doc releases it,

He can't do it if a dr dies ubless another Dr takes over the practice it has to go to probate court unless TS made him exe. to her practice.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes...ute&URL=0400-0499/0456/Sections/0456.057.html

(20) The board, or department when there is no board, may temporarily or permanently appoint a person or entity as a custodian of medical records in the event of the death of a practitioner, the mental or physical incapacitation of the practitioner, or the abandonment of medical records by a practitioner. The custodian appointed shall comply with all provisions of this section, including the release of patient records.

He can't do it if a dr dies ubless another Dr takes over the practice it has to go to probate court unless TS made him exe. to her practice.

No, this is not accurate. No MD is required for the release of records, however if a practice does not designate a custodian and the MD dies, a temporary custodian can be appointed, even a business entity would qualify. The legislative intent here is obviously to ensure people can obtain records in the event of an MD's death.

"Any health care practitioner’s employer who is a records owner and any records custodian shall maintain records or documents as provided under the confidentiality and disclosure requirements of this section."

"The board, or department when there is no board, may temporarily or permanently appoint a person or entity as a custodian of medical records in the event of the death of a practitioner, the mental or physical incapacitation of the practitioner, or the abandonment of medical records by a practitioner. The custodian appointed shall comply with all provisions of this section, including the release of patient records"
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes...ute&URL=0400-0499/0456/Sections/0456.057.html

No, this is not accurate. No MD is required for the release of records, however if a practice does not designate a custodian and the MD dies, a temporary custodian can be appointed, even a business entity would qualify. The legislative intent here is obviously to ensure people can obtain records in the event of an MD's death.

"Any health care practitioner’s employer who is a records owner and any records custodian shall maintain records or documents as provided under the confidentiality and disclosure requirements of this section."

"The board, or department when there is no board, may temporarily or permanently appoint a person or entity as a custodian of medical records in the event of the death of a practitioner, the mental or physical incapacitation of the practitioner, or the abandonment of medical records by a practitioner. The custodian appointed shall comply with all provisions of this section, including the release of patient records"

If the Dr is alive he has to ok the release to office staff and sign off I believe if the Dr is dead and no one else took over the practice it goes to probate unless there is a custodian.

What I'm trying g to say is maybe Mark is not authorized to do this.

If the Dr is alive he has to ok the release to office staff and sign off I believe if the Dr is dead and no one else took over the practice it goes to probate unless there is a custodian.

That is not what the law states. Two of us posted the law.

What I'm trying g to say is maybe Mark is not authorized to do this.

Then he better get the proper authority to do it or is it just too inconvenient for him? I hope there is a penalty for him if he does not do it. I would be so upset. I imagine some patients must have lost patience and are contacting the proper authorities.

Then he better get the proper authority to do it or is it just too inconvenient for him? I hope there is a penalty for him if he does not do it. I would be so upset. I imagine some patients must have lost patience and are contacting the proper authorities.

I suspect he's trying to sell the records and will let the new doctor deal with the release of records. There's a reason he's not cooperating and stalling.

Do most business lenders make you get extra insurance to cover said business loan if death occurs? Or would MS still have to pay the business loan if there was one?

If I was a patient, I would feel like someone on a auction block. Disgusting.

Sooooo many neon red flags regarding Mark Sievers. The man is brighter than a stop sign.

Imo. Since he manages the office and TS is no longer here. Then he should be able to give copies of medical records to each patient as well as fax a copy to their new practitioner. I doubt anyone would complain as long as all records are given to the right people.

If the dr is dead then the confidentiality clause is still between patients and office. So simply have each patient sign a release of liability and give them and their new practicioners their records.
Jmo

Question. Did he have a dr in place but patients are still wanting to leave? Or was this not planned? How could a patient want to be positive while in the same office that their lovely murdered dr use to work at.

I would jump ship too. Jmo

Today I remembered that I had the personal cell phone number of MS in my phone and decided to do a reverse google search on the number. Interesting that it led me to this - it would seem that MS has reserved many domains this year, including ftmyerspainfree.net ; esteropainfree.net ; naplespainfree.net ; pathways2healingtv.com ; pathways2healing.tv (link: http://reversewhois.domaintools.com/sievers-and-company-pllc) you will notice with a little digging that the phone number associated with these registrations is not the phone number for patients at the practice etc.... This phone number MS has had for well over 8 years, it is his personal number - so I know these registrations were done by him, not to mention that they are affiliated with Sievers and Company, registered under the name of MS with sunbiz.org . A cached page also shows that MS was working with a (slimy IMO) multi-level marketing company out of Utah, although much of his association seems to have been deleted on 9/16/15 ( http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...naplespainfree.com/+&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us ). There is also an email address associated with the phone number of MS on this cached page - never have seen that email address before. So, I am done sleuthing for the day - it exhausts me. In my opinion, it looks like MS was gearing up to peddle some type of pain free supplement. And again, in my opinion, I can't help but think that the "computer whiz" was involved with all of this "digital footprint" activity.

AmazonRain, do you have to have an account to review the actual domain names? Also did you notice that they were created between 5/13/2015 and 6/12/2015? (Shortly after CWW married and just a short time before the muder of TS.) Interesting these plans were in the works.

Question. Did he have a dr in place but patients are still wanting to leave? Or was this not planned? How could a patient want to be positive while in the same office that their lovely murdered dr use to work at.

I would jump ship too. Jmo

I would to.
But who has said he won't release medical records I'm way behind here

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member