Dr. Teresa Sievers - Motives and Theories (Including MS speculation)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, gunshot would've left too many clues and would draw attention to the home with the noise. TS was tiny, she could easily be overpowered and strangled with gloves on, or using a ligature of some sort. Probably from behind. It would be silent and pretty quick, I hope. That comment of MS's is just weird. Of course they were going to be thorough with the victim of a brutal crime.

I wonder if MS either suspected or knew that TS would be meeting a "friend" that night. Maybe MS was indeed trying to make that friend look like a suspect in LE's eyes and perhaps he had reason to believe that person's DNA could be under her fingernails (not related to a fight though).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What if that person's DNA was planted at the scene? Remember Sheriff Scott's comments re: CWW and JR attempting to cover their tracks (paraphrase) and someone suggesting to LE to check victims fingernails?

I just posted this theory, so sorry for the redundancy, but what if MS wanted LE to check under her fingernails because he believed that she had physical contact with that person that night upon arriving home. Maybe the murder happened after he left and MS called him back to find her. (Far out? Probably!)

I just posted this theory, so sorry for the redundancy, but what if MS wanted LE to check under her fingernails because he believed that she had physical contact with that person that night upon arriving home. Maybe the murder happened after he left and MS called him back to find her. (Far out? Probably!)

Not so far out but IMO, I don't think this was so complicated. SOMEONE had to find her and quickly, imo. There were dogs in the home that had to be fed ! Isnt that silly? But I am trying to think like a guilty person..IMO, he knew she was dead but the dogs would die if they were left alone and unfed! Perhaps he WAS trying to send a message to the person who found her "you're next". But why bother.. soon enough her murder would be all over the news. JMO. We are going by what Skinner said that he told the police to do an extra good autopsy because she was a fighter and there would be something under her fingernails.Who knows if he really told LE that? IMO, i have to consider the alleged original source for that..MS. I suppose he could know she DID fight and since both the perps were ex cons their DNA would be on file and they would be caught.. but that isnt how this went down, AFAIK. No one has said DNA led them to the perps..If it had IMO, the arrest would have been almost instantaneous. IMO

She also said..."I am in a place where I can go anywhere at a moment's notice. I just want to make sure my nieces are OK."

Hmmm...like just in case something happens with MS, she is willing and able to come to make sure her nieces are ok?

It sounds as if TS's family are expecting an arrest any minute.

It's one thing if a single guy keeps his buddies deep into his life, but MS has two young girls. And meth is known to increase sexual appetite depending on the length of usage and ingredient strength.

Here is some easy to read info on meth. Hard to believe that someone associated with the health profession would not know the info on meth

http://www.practicenotes.org/vol10_n2/know.htm

kammiemc, nothing could be considered far out in the context of books and movies, and that would certainly lend itself to the "wow" factor.

Not so far out but IMO, I don't think this was so complicated. SOMEONE had to find her and quickly, imo. There were dogs in the home that had to be fed ! Isnt that silly? But I am trying to think like a guilty person..IMO, he knew she was dead but the dogs would die if they were left alone and unfed! Perhaps he WAS trying to send a message to the person who found her "you're next". But why bother.. soon enough her murder would be all over the news. JMO. We are going by what Skinner said that he told the police to do an extra good autopsy because she was a fighter and there would be something under her fingernails.Who knows if he really told LE that? IMO, i have to consider the alleged original source for that..MS. I suppose he could know she DID fight and since both the perps were ex cons their DNA would be on file and they would be caught.. but that isnt how this went down, AFAIK. No one has said DNA led them to the perps..If it had IMO, the arrest would have been almost instantaneous. IMO

You are right that no one has said DNA led LE to the perps. SMS mentioned early on they had the most evidence LCSO had ever seen, and commented, "Digital leaves a large footprint."

My first post about this case, you are all amazing sleuths. I only add I do think MS is involved.

The way MS acts is totally bizarre. Instead of embracing the media and the public with his sadness over the issues in his life and those of his children, he acts like a bully

The way MS acts is totally bizarre. Instead of embracing the media and the public with his sadness over the issues in his life and those of his children, he acts like a bully

MS's growing anger is palpable.

If MS doesn't want people to think he may have had something to do with this murder, he needs to start acting differently, IMO. He is one strange person in my opinion.

MOO

MS's growing anger is palpable.

Maybe he is angry.. maybe he has reason.. the entire world, me included, thinks he is involved in this. MAYBE he isnt! No matter what he says, people and that includes LE, will twist it. He is tired, living in exile, trying to cobble together some kind of life for his newly motherless children, and people are giving him a hard time over everything from his demeanor to his dogs. JMO

Poor MS. "people are giving him a hard time".

Why? His. Behavior. Is. Suspicious. He has brought that on himself. He alone is responsible for his actions.

Quoting LaLaw2000: "If MS doesn't want people to think he may have had something to do with this murder, he needs to start acting differently, IMO."

Poor MS. "people are giving him a hard time".

Why? His. Behavior. Is. Suspicious. He has brought that on himself. He alone is responsible for his actions.

Quoting LaLaw2000: "If MS doesn't want people to think he may have had something to do with this murder, he needs to start acting differently, IMO."

Since I can't actually do it, let it be noted I'm thanking this post 100x

A "WOW"!!! For me is going to be...if he did this extremely brutal, deeply planned act to his wife, with the clear understanding of the impact on his girls. WOW!

A wow for me is that TS and MS had the same lover and MS had to have TS eliminated. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean