Dr. Teresa Sievers - Motives and Theories (Including MS speculation)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is so much computer crime that I imagine there is a huge demand. And don't forget they had Mr. Homeland security doing his digital magic.

Still no arrest of MS? I am surprised.

I agree- and being one to think "common sense" it makes me antsy to wonder if LE really has anything worthwhile on MS. Maybe I've been wrong this whole time thinking MS was the mastermind in all of this but I don't think so. Maybe he was... and maybe he will get away with it.
I just hope JR actually knew more than I think he probably knew. I think he is the weak link but I can't see CWW letting JR in on the brother-ship between himself and MS.

What are some reasons that you have seen where the perp is not arrested for a long time?

I agree- and being one to think "common sense" it makes me antsy to wonder if LE really has anything worthwhile on MS. Maybe I've been wrong this whole time thinking MS was the mastermind in all of this but I don't think so. Maybe he was... and maybe he will get away with it.
I just hope JR actually knew more than I think he probably knew. I think he is the weak link but I can't see CWW letting JR in on the brother-ship between himself and MS.

Didn't at one point JR indicate that he was going to FL to make 10 k. Then all the sudden the time he was supposidley making this money it just so happens that TS is murdered & husbands best friend CWW is with. All common sense aside, I think that's enough to prove it was a hit. I somehow forgot about the money part and just came across it.

What are some reasons that you have seen where the perp is not arrested for a long time?

The main reason I've seen for a perp not being arrested as soon as we'd like is that there is not enough evidence to make the charges stick. There's no point in making an arrest if it doesn't go to trial. The lack of evidence isn't usually because LE hasn't done a good job investigating (although of course that can happen). The perp may not cooperate or hasn't left a trail. The body may not yield enough evidence (possibly AJ Hadsell).

In some cases, the body has been destroyed or well hidden and is needed as evidence (Ronnie Bolin, Amanda Jones, Susan Powell, Stephanie Warner, for example), even though there is other evidence pointing to the suspect. Or sometimes a key witness keeps the secret for years before coming forward.

So I never assume someone is innocent just because LE hasn't arrested them. And I'm always pleasantly surprised when LE is able to make an arrest in a few months. Delays are frustrating, but I want the charges to stick and result in a conviction.
JMO

Have there been instances when there is enough evidence but LE was waiting for???

I find it hard to believe that MS did not do it and there is no evidence of it. There is no way those two perps won't squeal unless CWW believes he will get off.

At this point he does not know what evidence they have, does he? ( CWW)

I agree, Lilibet. It's hard for us watching to have patience but we must. Charges MUST STICK! LE has lots of evidence, connections, etc. TS & MS didn't work for separate employers with different jobs. The existence of a medical practice & the fact MS ran the office broadly widened the investigation when you think of all that entails. This was their 'family business', involved computers with patient records, office staff including CWW's tech involvement THEN no telling who else could be involved with connections to CWW (his not in jail brother).

Perps get off on technicals. LE may still be connecting some evidence to perps, places & things (big puzzle) while also waiting for a POI to make a mistake. Not sure how much JR & CWW were questioned when first arrested/jailed in Missouri.

Hey human..... CWW had his Attny EP file a Defendant's Notice Of Intent To Participate In Discovery. Look on main TS forum under Sub-Forums, click Documents/Court Filings, then see State of FL vs CWW, next see Beach's 10/21 Post #2 where says Filed 10/19, Wright_Notice of appearance.... click there to see what's requested by Defense from the Prosecutor (above doc title in bold). I'm checking on Verified Attorney thread to see IF CWW can actually obtain that info as there are documents LE has requested SEALED which some but not all have been sealed so as not to damage ongoing investigation. Read the requests in that doc he filed--includes witnesses names and addresses, etc that the prosecutor has. IF prosecutor has it I would think it has to be handed over to the defense then again.... I am not a lawyer. Which reminds me of how Harvey Levin ends his TMZ show, "I'm a lawyer". Then there's a great movie "The Departed"--Jack Nicholson & big star cast, very tangled plot.... LE's getting close to Nicholson's character, he's pissed at an underling not properly getting rid of a body, looks haggered with his hair sticking out like a crazy man & yells at the underling, "this ain't reality TV!". Classic Nicholson.

Have there been instances when there is enough evidence but LE was waiting for???

I find it hard to believe that MS did not do it and there is no evidence of it. There is no way those two perps won't squeal unless CWW believes he will get off.

At this point he does not know what evidence they have, does he? ( CWW)

I agree with you. I also play the story on the other side, in my head to give the benefit of the doubt. However, the August 26th LE evacuating the Siever's medical practice building, right smack in the middle of JR's and CWW's arrest has me feel LE has something. Whether is was to arrest MS or to protect him from a CWW threat. LE knows every step MS takes, hence the building evacuation throws me off a bit.
https://youtu.be/lOpsJk2kuvU?t=6m51s

After weeks and months scrutinizing this case, I am going back to my very initial theory.

From the very beginning of this case, things turned out not to be as they seem. We were discussing and theorizing many scenarios, one of which looked like a burglary gone wrong. We all considered the assailant(s) to possibly beeing locals or individuals, that were familiar with the fact that the family had been out of town and so on. So we extended the suspects to possibly belonging to the circle of office employees of Dr Sievers, to her circle of charity involved individuals, possibly patients, possibly service staff, possibly neighbors etc,.

We seemed to agree, that the window of opportunity was small on that faithful Sunday. Sheriff Mike Scott almost instantly knew and reported, there was no direct danger to the neighborhood. He also quickly established, that Dr Sievers was no random victim, but had been targeted.

Despite of a huge load of "evidence" it took almost 2 months to make the first, and then one day later the second arrest. Yes, they had searched CWW's trailer in MO after only app. 2 weeks past the murder and had taken him in for questioning. This was rather kept from the public and from MSM for a good reason.

So, on Sunday, June 28th, JR and CWW went to a local Walmart, a department store with one of the most sophisticated surveillance systems of all, just yards away from the Lee County Sheriff's office. At least one of them purchased one or more items at the store. It is unclear, if both- JR and CWW were inside the building, or if one was waiting in the car outside in the parking lot. And it does not really matter, unless the purchase is directly related to the crime committed later that night (11:19pm ff).

It seems very convenient, that JR's facebook is up and running the entire time, since CWW's trailer was raided back in July 12th. MS is connected to CWW via FB, CWW is connected to JR via FB. The FB page showed provocative words and meanings around a "hammer". By that time, MSM had already published their 'leak' of a hammer being the possible murder weapon in the Dr Sievers case. LCSO must have had a field day!

The reportedly extended their stay in and around MO from 3 days to 3 weeks. "The places we have been to".."The people we have talked to".."Several States". So, where have they been and why?

LCSO was and is occupied with the Dr Sievers case, that occurred in Lee county in Florida. Any other crimes in other states or connection to crimes possibly involving one of the two suspects, JR and CWW, other than directly being related to the Sievers case would not really be supervised by LCSO but being delegated to the according State or local county agencies. So, where did they go and why? What led them there?

My initial theory directly involved MS into murdering his wife. And I am still holding on to that! I will not be surprised, if it turns out, that neither JR or CWW "participated" in the gruesome attack.

My initial question was, how "tight" is MS's alibi for not only being in CT, but staying there between the hours of 5/6pm on Sunday afternoon and Monday morning 9 am! Where was MS staying in those hours? Hard to have a witness for the nighttime other than close family members. I know, we cannot sleuth them. None of them.

So, how did he do it according to my theory? Flying form New Haven (Tweed) to NY Laguardia - different name?-, flying for NY to Orlando FL. Jacksonville would work too, but it takes the same time to fly to JAX than to fly to Orlando, so Orlando saves time. From Orlando he took a rental car. Keys...Dogs don't bark..tranquilized? Done.

From here back to JAX now. There are no late night flights from Orlando, waiting increases the chances to be spotted. Jax flight to NY, to New Haven. Back at the CT airport (Tweed) prior to 9am. This time is critical. He knows he will be contacted by Dr Sievers' office soon. He is ready to call his DR friend. This 911 call is germane to the investigation according to Sheriff Mike Scott. Why? Because it may show, that MS's cell phone pinged from an airport!

He drive to where the kids are, reports the bad news, is tired, hysterical etc., breaks down. He or a family member drives back to the (another) airport, Westchester, and books the flights.

MS may have used another name to book the SUNDAY/MONDAY flights (CWW?). He also most likely wore - like he frequently does- a cap or hat.

Some members here were trying to locate the MSM video, which shows MSM in Florida on Wednesday, August 1st, with a head/ neck covering hat. He is standing in the middle of a group. This video had been taken down! Did MSM travel with exactly that hat? Mistake!

Now, this is all theory. And all is based on MS'alibi in CT and on a combination of driving and flying (several states!).
LCSO would have traveled to all these different airports and car rental agencies, again they would have been to several states! However, if they were able to locate the rental car, that's what I call evidence!!!!That would go straight to a Grand Jury!

Impossible? Again, it all depends on the alibi. Improbable? This way his friend (CWW) would have easily agreed to cover MS' tracks, since he really did not participate. And they did not count on being caught! The Ft Myers Wallmart was the way to set up JR! I bet CWW stayed in the car outside! But he is an accessory now... bad bad choice.Something or someone else led them straight to CWW after something was found either inside the house or inside the van! Let me guess, who tipped them off..hmm

Thanks for the read!

-Nin

NIN...you are brilliant!!! I've had the same suspicion since CWW entered the picture as MS' twin...talk about Hollywood style scheming!

After weeks and months scrutinizing this case, I am going back to my very initial theory.

From the very beginning of this case, things turned out not to be as they seem. We were discussing and theorizing many scenarios, one of which looked like a burglary gone wrong. We all considered the assailant(s) to possibly beeing locals or individuals, that were familiar with the fact that the family had been out of town and so on. So we extended the suspects to possibly belonging to the circle of office employees of Dr Sievers, to her circle of charity involved individuals, possibly patients, possibly service staff, possibly neighbors etc,.

We seemed to agree, that the window of opportunity was small on that faithful Sunday. Sheriff Mike Scott almost instantly knew and reported, there was no direct danger to the neighborhood. He also quickly established, that Dr Sievers was no random victim, but had been targeted.

Despite of a huge load of "evidence" it took almost 2 months to make the first, and then one day later the second arrest. Yes, they had searched CWW's trailer in MO after only app. 2 weeks past the murder and had taken him in for questioning. This was rather kept from the public and from MSM for a good reason.

So, on Sunday, June 28th, JR and CWW went to a local Walmart, a department store with one of the most sophisticated surveillance systems of all, just yards away from the Lee County Sheriff's office. At least one of them purchased one or more items at the store. It is unclear, if both- JR and CWW were inside the building, or if one was waiting in the car outside in the parking lot. And it does not really matter, unless the purchase is directly related to the crime committed later that night (11:19pm ff).

It seems very convenient, that JR's facebook is up and running the entire time, since CWW's trailer was raided back in July 12th. MS is connected to CWW via FB, CWW is connected to JR via FB. The FB page showed provocative words and meanings around a "hammer". By that time, MSM had already published their 'leak' of a hammer being the possible murder weapon in the Dr Sievers case. LCSO must have had a field day!

The reportedly extended their stay in and around MO from 3 days to 3 weeks. "The places we have been to".."The people we have talked to".."Several States". So, where have they been and why?

LCSO was and is occupied with the Dr Sievers case, that occurred in Lee county in Florida. Any other crimes in other states or connection to crimes possibly involving one of the two suspects, JR and CWW, other than directly being related to the Sievers case would not really be supervised by LCSO but being delegated to the according State or local county agencies. So, where did they go and why? What led them there?

My initial theory directly involved MS into murdering his wife. And I am still holding on to that! I will not be surprised, if it turns out, that neither JR or CWW "participated" in the gruesome attack.

My initial question was, how "tight" is MS's alibi for not only being in CT, but staying there between the hours of 5/6pm on Sunday afternoon and Monday morning 9 am! Where was MS staying in those hours? Hard to have a witness for the nighttime other than close family members. I know, we cannot sleuth them. None of them.

So, how did he do it according to my theory? Flying form New Haven (Tweed) to NY Laguardia - different name?-, flying for NY to Orlando FL. Jacksonville would work too, but it takes the same time to fly to JAX than to fly to Orlando, so Orlando saves time. From Orlando he took a rental car. Keys...Dogs don't bark..tranquilized? Done.

From here back to JAX now. There are no late night flights from Orlando, waiting increases the chances to be spotted. Jax flight to NY, to New Haven. Back at the CT airport (Tweed) prior to 9am. This time is critical. He knows he will be contacted by Dr Sievers' office soon. He is ready to call his DR friend. This 911 call is germane to the investigation according to Sheriff Mike Scott. Why? Because it may show, that MS's cell phone pinged from an airport!

He drive to where the kids are, reports the bad news, is tired, hysterical etc., breaks down. He or a family member drives back to the (another) airport, Westchester, and books the flights.

MS may have used another name to book the SUNDAY/MONDAY flights (CWW?). He also most likely wore - like he frequently does- a cap or hat.

Some members here were trying to locate the MSM video, which shows MSM in Florida on Wednesday, August 1st, with a head/ neck covering hat. He is standing in the middle of a group. This video had been taken down! Did MSM travel with exactly that hat? Mistake!

Now, this is all theory. And all is based on MS'alibi in CT and on a combination of driving and flying (several states!).
LCSO would have traveled to all these different airports and car rental agencies, again they would have been to several states! However, if they were able to locate the rental car, that's what I call evidence!!!!That would go straight to a Grand Jury!

Impossible? Again, it all depends on the alibi. Improbable? This way his friend (CWW) would have easily agreed to cover MS' tracks, since he really did not participate. And they did not count on being caught! The Ft Myers Wallmart was the way to set up JR! I bet CWW stayed in the car outside! But he is an accessory now... bad bad choice.Something or someone else led them straight to CWW after something was found either inside the house or inside the van! Let me guess, who tipped them off..hmm

Thanks for the read!

-Nin

Very Interesting! But if MS actually did it, why would he even involve CWW and JR?

NIN...you are brilliant!!! I've had the same suspicion since CWW entered the picture as MS' twin...talk about Hollywood style scheming!
But, but... what about JR' confession to his GF and the evidence including the bloody jumpsuits? I'm assuming it will have DNA from JR and/or CWW.

Great read NIN!! I have heard other content from neighbors that would seem to back up this theory as well, so ... waiting ..

Flying nowadays is not easy. Delays are almost guaranteed or issues with weather

I would never count on flights nowadays.

If anything went wrong, MS would have a lot of explaining to do to the rellies in CT who are wondering where he is. Alibi gone. Too big of a risk nowadays.

And airport security. Cameras that would record his face in the airport. I always use a passport but you do have to show ID when going on a plane.

how well do they scrutinize local ID? Are there holograms on Driver's license? They don't let you pay in cash at airlines do they? The credit card would have to match the license. I imagine he coukd have a fake credit card and matching license.

Thanks for the read!

-Nin

Didn't SMS say "they have two vicious killers behind bars" (something to that effect)? I have 100% faith that Sherrif Scott has the killers locked up for the hit... and will bring this case to fruition, including the mastermind MS. (JMO)

Didn't SMS say "they have two vicious killers behind bars" (something to that effect)? I have 100% faith that Sherrif Scott has the killers locked up for the hit... and will bring this case to fruition, including the mastermind MS. (JMO)

i fully agree, Paula. I can only imagine how Dr. Teresa's family and loved ones feel if this has hit us all so hard. Justice served will be the best and the right thing, and I hope for a rock solid case once what I believe will be at least one more arrest.

Based on my opinion that MS was involved...

I feel like the delay we are seeing is because there is limited or no physical evidence to tie MS to the murder. I think he planned the whole thing, but if it was done verbally, it is going to take a lot to prove it. If he recently took out additional life insurance on TS (just speculating, I have no idea if that occurred), that would be suspicious, but it still does not tie him directly to the crime.

Any electronic communication between him and CWW and JR was probably cryptic. They aren't going to find an email that says, "OK, she'll be coming back by herself on Sunday, so implement our plan then."

However, by combing through all the evidence, LE may be able to come up with enough that shows motive and intent if, for example, JR or even CWW cracks. If MS was the mastermind, how long is CWW willing to take the rap? Friend or not, why would anyone be stupid enough to let the mastermind live his life in freedom while he pays with possibly his life? CWW's wife and family will have to live with the shame of him being a vicious monster, while MS looks like the victim.

LE needs to be meticulous in gathering all the evidence so that if/when CWW cracks all the evidence supports CWW's version and not MS'. It will be a he-said he-said. My hope is they already have all the evidence they need, but are finalizing processing and verification to make sure it is water-tight.

I'm convinced there is something MS didn't think of that will come back and get him. And he probably knows what it is and is wondering if/when LE is going to come across it. Probably just when we all think he is going to get away with it, the weight of the law will come down on him and a third arrest will be made.

NIN, along the lines of your very interesting theory, MS could have used a private plane and pilot to go back and forth from Conn. to Fla. Would have made the journey pretty easy that way. If he was able to get to Fla on Sunday night, could MS have been with JR in Walmart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinrebano