Dr. Teresa Sievers - Motives and Theories (Including MS speculation)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if changes were made and the 's were then re posted.

ETA: The Mark Sievers site was last updated 2 months ago.

In my opinion he hid them from his timeline, which you can do. Once posted on FB to ones account only the person that has the login and password can control the settings.

I forgot to mention, that the only thing that was changed quite early in the case is the friends list. That went from visible to hidden. I believe that happened around or shortly after CWW was arrested the first time, give it one more week or so.

-Nin

Did anyone take a SS of MS FB page with all the account posts? I didn't and think some of earliest posts have been removed from his page as well as all of the comments on the three that are remaining.

All of the posts have now been removed completely. Little late

They were there as recent as yesterday morning, because when I was correcting my post in 'Just the Facts, Jack' thread, I went to MS FB to insure the formerly with the 1.0M goal was still the same one linked to his FB even though the created by and goal amount and photo had changed.

So point is, I believe that has occurred in the past 24 hours. Just before CWW's welcome back to FL event? My theories are in overdrive.

Okay, so now the posts are all back...

Oh my. It appears someone is feeling a lot of anxiety and scrambling like mad to do a little damage control. It's either that or WE are all going crazy. If this were only me, I'd go with the latter but since it's not, I'm leaning toward the former.

It's a little late for CYA mode, dontcha think? If you're reading here, time to come up with a Plan B because we've had those screenshots updated regularly since this case broke open. Oops

I am wondering if CWW actually worked on the computers in the office, and office workers knew of him or saw him there? Or is it laying the groundwork to explain why payments were made to him from the office bank accounts?

For CWW to be this fabulous computer guru, I would think that LE would find and take more than just a laptop computer from the "raid". To me the whole computer expert story just doesn't add up. IMO it was a scam to extort monies from the Dr Sievers' practice and she found out about it.

I think we all know from personal experience how quickly computer technology changes in a short amount of time. For someone locked up in prison for a lengthy stay, how would they keep up? If CWW was released in 7/2014 who took care of the office computers during all that time? Then SNAP he gets out and commands $200 / hour for his services and does it "remotely"?

JMO's

"According to Hanneken, five or six brown paper bags, along with a laptop computer, were removed from the home and both Wright and his wife Angela, were led out in handcuffs."

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2015/09/08/raid-suspect-home-teresa-sievers-murder

Oh my. It appears someone is feeling a lot of anxiety and scrambling like mad to do a little damage control. It's either that or WE are all going crazy. If this were only me, I'd go with the latter but since it's not, I'm leaning toward the former.

It's a little late for CYA mode, dontcha think? If you're reading here, time to come up with a Plan B because we've had those screenshots updated regularly since this case broke open. Oops

You're reading my mind, stop that! Haha

I am wondering if CWW actually worked on the computers in the office, and office workers knew of him or saw him there? Or is it laying the groundwork to explain why payments were made to him from the office bank accounts?

For CWW to be this fabulous computer guru, I would think that LE would find and take more than just a laptop computer from the "raid". To me the whole computer expert story just doesn't add up. IMO it was a scam to extort monies from the Dr Sievers' practice and she found out about it.

I think we all know from personal experience how quickly computer technology changes in a short amount of time. For someone locked up in prison for a lengthy stay, how would they keep up? If CWW was released in 7/2014 who took care of the office computers during all that time? Then SNAP he gets out and commands $200 / hour for his services and does it "remotely"?

JMO's

"According to Hanneken, five or six brown paper bags, along with a laptop computer, were removed from the home and both Wright and his wife Angela, were led out in handcuffs."

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2015/09/08/raid-suspect-home-teresa-sievers-murder

You may be right about CWW not actually working on the medical practice's computers. But, near as I can tell, the most CWW was in prison was from 8/23/2011 to 1/3/2012- so less than 5 months.

Source for day in is Casenet- case # 10SG-CR00901-01.

Source for day out is Vinelink which shows "out of custody, general release, 1/3/2012."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, so now the posts are all back...

Maybe maybe maybe….. there is an innocent reason that the disappeared for a short time earlier today on MS’s FB and on the website. I also noticed the ‘disappearance’ this morning.

I had just looked yesterday when the was on MS’s FB page and on the website.
This morning, it disappeared – thanks LvsAMystry!
And then later today it reappeared in both places - website and several MS FB entries.

During the time that it ‘disappeared’ this morning from MS’s FB and from the website, I tried finding other accounts that I knew existed. I couldn’t find those either. It seemed like all the ’s had gone POOF. Did anyone else check other ’s this morning when MS’s disappeared?

My thoughts are this - - perhaps the website was down or was being updated this morning.

Maybe maybe maybe….. there is an innocent reason that the disappeared for a short time earlier today on MS’s FB and on the website. I also noticed the ‘disappearance’ this morning.

And then later today it reappeared in both places - website and several MS FB entries.

During the time that it ‘disappeared’ this morning from MS’s FB and from the website, I tried finding other accounts that I knew existed. I couldn’t find those either. It seemed like all the ’s had gone POOF. Did anyone else check other ’s this morning when MS’s disappeared?

My thoughts are this - - perhaps the website was down or was being updated this morning.

It could even have been a malfunction btwn and Facebook. I actually did check at the same time for a couple near me and they worked, but I also didn't double back and see if those particular ones remained shared on Facebook. It could very well be an innocent reason with bad timing.

Site was down 8 hrs 49 min ago, possibly even before that for the first time today:

http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/********.com.html

-Nin

** you know what to insert here

I've had posts disappear on fb for awhile and then reappear. I doubt ms has anything to do with that.

It makes sense if he was using Dodge as a Hotmail account name - not everyone wants to use their real name, but how was his address associated with it?

Are you asked to provide an address when you open a Hotmail account?

No. I have a Hotmail account and was not asked for an address.

That's what I was trying to find out, if it was an alias.

<modsnip>

BTW ~ Does anyone know if he has ever been married before? My math is rather questionable but if not, he was 34 when he married TS.

I'm not sure, but we do know he was once engaged to AW's aunt (I think I have that right).

I'm not sure, but we do know he was once engaged to AW's aunt (I think I have that right).
Could Dodge be a nickname he once had in his hey day which he used when he wanted to be anonymous?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member