Dr. Teresa Sievers Trial Discussion - Mark Sievers and Jimmy Rodgers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The defense also pointed to another key witness for the state saying she's also being coerced to align her statement with law enforcement.

"Police were aware of what they had with [Taylor] Shomaker, single mother of two and at the time pregnant with Mr. Rodgers child," she said.

"They threatened to take away her children, they threatened to arrest her and charge her."

Fitzgeorge also pointed out the Lee County Sheriff's Office still regularly paying Shomaker for her involvement in the case.

Live blog: Jimmy Rodgers on trial for Teresa Sievers murder

Last edited:
I don't think any of them are old enough to collect social security.

ETA

CW is 51-52. I know AW is older, but I don't know by how much.

ETA 2
Found it! I was wrong, AW is five years younger. So no social security.
Sievers suspect's wife stands by her man, relative says

I recall CWW drawing social security disability but don’t remember what condition qualified him. There isn’t an age qualifier for SSDI.

Edit for correct initials

Thanks so much for the links! I am going to watch opening statements after I finish up around here.

Re. Mark's lawyers in the courtroom. Mummert was not, but his wife was present. She works for the firm.

ake Allen
@Jake_Allen19

·
35s

Hunter is really taking his time, talking very slowly and making sure the jury is following all of the information he is presenting.
I am thinking he is talking too slow. It's like having read a book and then seeing the movie. I am looking for anger, drama, passion. Then again that's for the movies. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtKnee