Dr. Teresa Sievers Trial Discussion - Mark Sievers and Jimmy Rodgers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now. Lookie there! Hahahahahah! :highfive: NIN! Priceless

:highfive:beach! If you remember how long it took to change the format of the CDs we got from the SAO -K and I worked for hours on it..- so they were ready to be posted online..If Kathleen had to make the FBI files/CDs? accessible for her "expert", it would have taken a long time depending on the file size.

That should not have been a problem IMO though, unless there were multiple other file format changes involved and they simply ran out of time. I recall her trying to get 2 more weeks to get through the evidence and Kyle decided not to. He is one of my favorite judges as well. I think this is all of appellate nature.

Good thing Ross was aware - wasn't she.. :rolleyes:..- and vocally offered assistance to sift through it together with Kathleen..(Have you noticed Kathleen's shoulders moving up and down accompanied by brief shock waves going through her entire upper body every time she disapproves of something or someone? Not saying she is rather predictable, but she is rather predictable..)

All IMO

-Nin

:highfive:beach! If you remember how long it took to change the format of the CDs we got from the SAO -K and I worked for hours on it..- so they were ready to be posted online....
Good thing Ross was aware - wasn't she.. :rolleyes:..- and vocally offered assistance to sift through it together with Kathleen..(Have you noticed Kathleen's shoulders moving up and down accompanied by brief shock waves going through her entire upper body every time she disapproves of something or someone? Not saying she is rather predictable, but she is rather predictable..)

All IMO
-Nin

Yep, different formats, etc.
And YES, the body language.

I see.. This morning Kathleen changed from not having received the files in question to not having received additional data/ raw data files/stats (frequency tables) as previously requested.. She also pointed out, that neither the SAO, nor Mummert or herself were able to access the raw data/ mitochondrial DNA analysis data due to lack of special software (according to FBI/ Ms Otterstatter)..

-Nin

:highfive:beach! If you remember how long it took to change the format of the CDs we got from the SAO -K and I worked for hours on it..- so they were ready to be posted online..If Kathleen had to make the FBI files/CDs? accessible for her "expert", it would have taken a long time depending on the file size.

That should not have been a problem IMO though, unless there were multiple other file format changes involved and they simply ran out of time. I recall her trying to get 2 more weeks to get through the evidence and Kyle decided not to. He is one of my favorite judges as well. I think this is all of appellate nature.

All IMO

-Nin
I will NEVER, EVER forget the DAYS we spent converting those docs. Not EVER. We worked 15 hours a day/night on converting those docs. For multiple days in a row. Exhausting work. Fitzgeorge whining about that yesterday really pisses me off now. We are just concerned citizens looking for justice. It is her JOB, FGS. :mad::mad::mad:

I have noticed her body language, too. lol Jimmy's is notable as well, especially today. I do think Fitzgeorge went back home and realized she had totally crossed the line yesterday. She had to come up with some excuse to put that display behind them,

Has anyone noticed/recognized the lady with the white hair (bangs) and shawl sitting in the audience on the defense side? Chatting it up with Jimmy's family/friends?

Well.....ready to feel really, really disgusted?

That is Jenny. Mark's stepmother. The step-grandmother of Josie & Carmi.

I can't even wrap my head around it.

Has anyone noticed/recognized the lady with the white hair (bangs) and shawl sitting in the audience on the defense side? Chatting it up with Jimmy's family/friends?

Im glad u said it I didn't know if we were allowed to talk about the audience.

Im glad u said it I didn't know if we were allowed to talk about the audience.
Well, not petty stuff regarding appearances, etc.... But when you have the ex-stepmother-in-law of the victim supportive of the man on trial for her murder, it's fair game in my book. Sickening.

To be fair, though I don't agree, I can understand her remaining loyal & supporting Mark, her stepson. However, she has NO skin the the game when it comes to JR or Wayne. I find it despicable.

Well, not petty stuff regarding appearances, etc.... But when you have the ex-stepmother-in-law of the victim supportive of the man on trial for her murder, it's fair game in my book. Sickening.

To be fair, though I don't agree, I can understand her remaining loyal & supporting Mark, her stepson. However, she has NO skin the the game when it comes to JR or Wayne. I find it despicable.
dysfunction has no boundaries unfortunately. JMO

I see.. This morning Kathleen changed from not having received the files in question to not having received additional data/ raw data files/stats (frequency tables) as previously requested.. She also pointed out, that neither the SAO, nor Mummert or herself were able to access the raw data/ mitochondrial DNA analysis data due to lack of special software (according to FBI/ Ms Otterstatter)..

-Nin

Hey NIN... but didn’t she mention those same things yesterday? So much back & forth with her complaining but I do remember her talking ‘raw data’, ‘dna’ & maybe ‘additional files’ (?). Then after being told it was all sent to defense she whined she couldn’t access it OR all of it. Her complaint was they received it but not all of it, though it was actually all sent.
Nin, please correct me if I’m wrong, was watching it last night.

Now I think we all know... and I’m no big techie, but don’t tell me a defense team couldn’t recognize why they were having trouble accessing a file sent, such as this, and proceed like ‘flies on ####’. Info this important, they’d wanna jump on that quick.... unless they can’t ‘remedy’ an expected release in court. Everything they do is on a device... in attachments, files, etc doing downloads and uploads and what not. I could mention other loads here but I digress.
Yeah, the white haired lady in the shawl. I noticed her too. Just like the defense has ‘styled’ JRR... all marketing. While the stepmom may have chosen to be there, I think most here may agree she was recruited by the defense—it is their job to present the best for their client.

Was wondering if anybody recognized the guy in the audience wearing a blue long sleeve knit jacket? Could he be CWW's brother? Yesterday, I noticed he was intently listening to the female FBI agent. I detected hostility, and attempting to intimidate. I bet there are members of the MO gang, as well as family members of the accused, collecting intel on what is being said at JRR's trial, so that CWW and MS can prepare or adjust their stories, accordingly. I've also noticed a lady that had been sitting behind JRR the past few days, who looks like she could be related to JRR.

Was wondering if anybody recognized the guy in the audience wearing a blue long sleeve knit jacket? Could he be CWW's brother? Yesterday, I noticed he was intently listening to the female FBI agent. I detected hostility, and attempting to intimidate. I bet there are members of the MO gang, as well as family members of the accused, collecting intel on what is being said at JRR's trial, so that CWW and MS can prepare or adjust their stories, accordingly. I've also noticed a lady that had been sitting behind JRR the past few days, who looks like she could be related to JRR.

I didn't notice the guy you are referencing but I have contacts in MO that would recognize Wayne's family members. I would recognize his sister but I have not seen her in court. I will see if anyone recognized who he is.

I am not nearly as familiar with JR's family but I know he does have some family there. Just unsure who is who. If I have any info, I will update here.

BEACH....well my jaw just dropped to the floor!!!! But now that I have had a few minutes to recover....I guess it could make sense. She is not welcome to sit with Teresa's family....if she is still an adamant supporter of MS. So, I was kind of wondering where she would sit otherwise. In a way, a courtroom is like a wedding chapel....groom's side/bride's side? (Or now-a-days it could be groom's side/groom's side or bride's side/bride's side....NO JUDGMENT HERE! I love a good wedding!:D:):D Weddings make me feel happy.)
Okay, so now I really have a question to ponder.....Is Mark's step-mother allowed to visit him in jail and tell him everything that is happening in JRR's trial? Take notes? Use a recording device? For personal use or at the request of MS's attorneys??

My thoughts on today (5th day) -

Hamid Hunter is the bomb! I liked him anyway but really had not formed a strong opinion about how skilled he was as an attorney. However, the way he navigated through that minefield when questioning Lt. Lebid was nothing short of spectacular! I can't express what a dangerous line of questioning that was. One wrong word could've (and probably would have) resulted in a mistrial. I am confident he spoke with Lebid before he took the stand again and told him "one word answers. do not elaborate". If you noticed, Lebid did exactly that. The one time he started to stray, Hunter interrupted him and said, "I'm going to ask you a very narrow question...." He pulled off a near miracle eliciting that info. (For those unable to watch in real time, I am talking about the interview at the jail where Lebid & Downs went to inform him he was being charged with 2nd degree murder. JR's response: "In Missouri that's 15-20 years and I'm okay with that.") Brilliant work, Mr. Hunter.

DNA & trace evidence everywhere. The blue coveralls, all over the white Elantra and even Teresa's foot.

It was a very good day for the prosecution. Very good.

Plus, I fell in love with Jerry Lubinski. I never dreamed I would like him so darn much. Recently celebrated his 80th birthday. Wife died. And because of these evil men he is forced to fly to Florida to testify in a murder trial. Jerry was trying to be a good Christian guy and help Wayne out. When he was describing hiring Wayne to build a deck, he said Wayne's tools had been stolen so they went out and Jerry bought him new tools. My heart sunk. To this very day, that poor man believes Wayne's tools were really "stolen". Bless his sweet heart. Loans Wayne his Garmin and when he asks for it back because he is going on a vacation, Wayne asks him if he can buy a new one. I just can't ....with Wayne. I can't. I am a real softie because after Jerry testified, I walked away from the trial for a bit to re-center myself. For whatever reason, that testimony got to me way more than it should have.

BEACH....well my jaw just dropped to the floor!!!! But now that I have had a few minutes to recover....I guess it could make sense. She is not welcome to sit with Teresa's family....if she is still an adamant supporter of MS. So, I was kind of wondering where she would sit otherwise. In a way, a courtroom is like a wedding chapel....groom's side/bride's side? (Or now-a-days it could be groom's side/groom's side or bride's side/bride's side....NO JUDGMENT HERE! I love a good wedding!:D:):D Weddings make me feel happy.)
Okay, so now I really have a question to ponder.....Is Mark's step-mother allowed to visit him in jail and tell him everything that is happening in JRR's trial? Take notes? Use a recording device? For personal use or at the request of MS's attorneys??

Yes, it is exactly like a wedding. lol The State side and the Defense side. Shockingly (to me anyway) that courtroom has not been crowded at all. She could easily still sit on the State side without being anywhere near Teresa's family.

She has been there every day, always sitting on the defense side. On every other day, she has been sitting with Mummert's wife however I did not see her there today. It is my understanding that she has become very close with the Mummerts. I can't swear to it, but I believe she is the one that has primarily been funding Mark's defense. Rest assured, Mark is getting updates. Not sure through who, but I feel sure he is getting them.

My thoughts on today (5th day) -

Hamid Hunter is the bomb! I liked him anyway but really had not formed a strong opinion about how skilled he was as an attorney. However, the way he navigated through that minefield when questioning Lt. Lebid was nothing short of spectacular! I can't express what a dangerous line of questioning that was. One wrong word could've (and probably would have) resulted in a mistrial. I am confident he spoke with Lebid before he took the stand again and told him "one word answers. do not elaborate". If you noticed, Lebid did exactly that. The one time he started to stray, Hunter interrupted him and said, "I'm going to ask you a very narrow question...." He pulled off a near miracle eliciting that info. (For those unable to watch in real time, I am talking about the interview at the jail where Lebid & Downs went to inform him he was being charged with 2nd degree murder. JR's response: "In Missouri that's 15-20 years and I'm okay with that.") Brilliant work, Mr. Hunter.

DNA & trace evidence everywhere. The blue coveralls, all over the white Elantra and even Teresa's foot.

It was a very good day for the prosecution. Very good.

Plus, I fell in love with Jerry Lubinski. I never dreamed I would like him so darn much. Recently celebrated his 80th birthday. Wife died. And because of these evil men he is forced to fly to Florida to testify in a murder trial. Jerry was trying to be a good Christian guy and help Wayne out. When he was describing hiring Wayne to build a deck, he said Wayne's tools had been stolen so they went out and Jerry bought him new tools. My heart sunk. To this very day, that poor man believes Wayne's tools were really "stolen". Bless his sweet heart. Loans Wayne his Garmin and when he asks for it back because he is going on a vacation, Wayne asks him if he can buy a new one. I just can't ....with Wayne. I can't. I am a real softie because after Jerry testified, I walked away from the trial for a bit to re-center myself. For whatever reason, that testimony got to me way more than it should have.
Wayne is a predator, plain and simple. He plays the "poor me" card and milks everyone around him. He can build a deck but is too fragile to hold a real job. His shoulder was so weak when beating TS to death with a hammer that JR needed to jump in? I think he WANTED JR to pick up his slack so he would be in it up to his chin also. And IMO I think JR enjoyed it. WW reminds my of my husband's ex. I witnessed her carrying a queen mattress up a set of stairs, effortlessly climb 4 stories on another occasion....but when it's time for her med update to recieve $ benefits from the govt she whips out her walker and claims her legs are paralyzed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salorenz