Dreams/Visions? - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hm, good thought. The 267 cubic inch (4.4 liter) small block V-8 engine was the standard for Chevy performance cars from the early 1980's. Camaro, Malibu, etc. It got phased out because it couldn't meet emissions standards and rather than retrofit it, they designed a new one.

Hm, good thought. The 267 cubic inch (4.4 liter) small block V-8 engine was the standard for Chevy performance cars from the early 1980's. Camaro, Malibu, etc. It got phased out because it couldn't meet emissions standards and rather than retrofit it, they designed a new one.

Thanks, So no amount of tweaking could take a used one to fit a later model? Hate to be redundit but it's how I learn. LOL! Also was the newly designed engine block have the same number? I'll leave this alone and move on after this.

The only other 267 I located is a lyric page to one Frank Sinatra songs about love. Don't think this is the subject meaning at hand but you never know.

Gotta read that dream again.

Thanks, So no amount of tweaking could take a used one to fit a later model? Hate to be redundit but it's how I learn. LOL! Also was the newly designed engine block have the same number? I'll leave this alone and move on after this.

The only other 267 I located is a lyric page to one Frank Sinatra songs about love. Don't think this is the subject meaning at hand but you never know.

Gotta read that dream again.

Oh, you could, but it would depend on your state's emissions laws whether it would be street legal.

It would be much more likely to be part of a classic car -- somebody's classic Camaro or original Malibu, for instance. In most states these cars are now old enough to be considered collectible and fall under different rules for licensing etc.

Yes! So they can be used for stock car racing type events?

Sorry to take up space. I'm going with a train of thought that I'm sure will amount to nothing but never the less need to to exclude.

Something made those mens heads turn and it was loud enough to be heard but from what we can see from the angle of the video there is nothing like a wreck visible and no one seemed to want to run to a rescue. So loud car, loud radio, ruckous of people in the area and on and on. Where are the nearest raceway type tracks in the south end? I keep thinking ofr the woman reporting that her husband saw two vehicles not along the road correctly on Maple at 9:30 and reported and was questioned by the FBI and shown paint samples. Did a car hit something? If it only takes 80 seconds to abduct a child (or time close to) it would take less time to put a child into a car who is injured, promissing to take her for help. Does anyone remember the article given by a doctor filling in locally (McCleary) at the very beginning of the case? There is an article and he wasn't to kind about circumstances in McCleary. He was very critical of the town. Who was he filling in for, what doctor? Mind is running wild so I'm off to labor it off.

I'm not a GM person, but if I were going to use a GM small block for any kind of racing, there are tons of 350s out there to be had. And other, better motors than the 267. The 267 was only around from 1979-81 or 82.

The car in my particular dream was later 80s (about 84-87 if I had to be pinned down) and not a GM product, for what that is worth.

that 267 is sure a difficult thing to locate. I like your ideas. Just one more silly question when you saw this 267 flashing a dark grayish coloration what where you feeling when you saw it. Did you feel it was a warning, did it make you feel anxious, hmmm I know have been searching for other things that have 267 in it. But not having much luck. Maybe it is an engine placed into a new vehical. I can remember with my x he use to rebuild old motors and put them into newer and lighter vehicals to race with. Geesh that sure was back in the day.

that 267 is sure a difficult thing to locate. I like your ideas. Just one more silly question when you saw this 267 flashing a dark grayish coloration what where you feeling when you saw it. Did you feel it was a warning, did it make you feel anxious, hmmm I know have been searching for other things that have 267 in it. But not having much luck. Maybe it is an engine placed into a new vehical. I can remember with my x he use to rebuild old motors and put them into newer and lighter vehicals to race with. Geesh that sure was back in the day.

Black or dark background with white or light numbers. Sort of rectangular (wide) when it sat still long enough.

Seriously doubting any connection to engines, at least a fairly obscure one, a definitely not GM. Something that I am supposed to know, and have that "oh, duh" moment with. More the sense of a location, but how that number ties to it, not sure. Or a location with 267 splattered all over the side of a bldg, which makes no sense.

Wish I knew which case this fits with, if any of them. Eyeballing idea it might have to do with Rachael A. Whoever is smacking me with that number isn't giving me anything else in that dream, so I'm lost in the fog right now.

Maybe I will get lucky and the next round will at least be in color!

Black or dark background with white or light numbers. Sort of rectangular (wide) when it sat still long enough.

Seriously doubting any connection to engines, at least a fairly obscure one, a definitely not GM. Something that I am supposed to know, and have that "oh, duh" moment with. More the sense of a location, but how that number ties to it, not sure. Or a location with 267 splattered all over the side of a bldg, which makes no sense.

Wish I knew which case this fits with, if any of them. Eyeballing idea it might have to do with Rachael A. Whoever is smacking me with that number isn't giving me anything else in that dream, so I'm lost in the fog right now.

I can imagine it is pretty frustrating but I think it will come to you maybe your concentrating to hard on the number. I know sometimes I have trouble decerning who the dreams are for or whether it is just a dream and have no idea.

Cryptographically speaking, "267" could mean" BFH". Any bells?

Cryptographically speaking, "267" could mean" BFH". Any bells?

Nothing ringing, but will write that down and consider it. Except I get BFG, unless you are using some crypto code that doesn't just follow the alphabet.

Need to work and earn a living most of today, so hopefully that will get my brain OFF it for awhile so I can attack it fresh. Disturbingly, not a dream about anything at all last night, at least nothing remembered, and that very rarely happens.

So yeah, I DO have the mental block going!

Nothing ringing, but will write that down and consider it. Except I get BFG, unless you are using some crypto code that doesn't just follow the alphabet.

Need to work and earn a living most of today, so hopefully that will get my brain OFF it for awhile so I can attack it fresh. Disturbingly, not a dream about anything at all last night, at least nothing remembered, and that very rarely happens.

So yeah, I DO have the mental block going!
Doh. Typo! You are right, of course - BFG. And I need more coffee. Sorry!
Have a good day at work.

I suppose it could, though it wasn't really top tier for that. It was kind of a compromise between size and power, for people who wanted some economy. A rally car, maybe. But more likely just a classic/collectible, rebuilding the engine that came with it.

Doh. Typo! You are right, of course - BFG. And I need more coffee. Sorry!
Have a good day at work.

I have some ideas at the moment (thanks to folks on another forum) that come to mind, but can't repeat it here. You'd have to cover eyes of everybody under the age of 30 however. :angel:

Sort of like cinnamon in my lattes. Perks up the whole day. And best news was, after a 4-hr sleep, DOH not Monday yet after all. Been working too many 18-20 hour days and 7 days weeks the past few months, and now and then I lose track of a day. Usually I lose them though, not gain them.

Imagine how happy to find I have day off when it's sunny and 95! Used it to get out and clear the head, but still blocked on 267, and BFG unfortunately now I have the 'wrong" thing stuck in my head. :banghead:

But I'm still leaning to something very simple with 276. Something I should know, and can't quite get at because these 2 cases in particular have me pretty much consumed when not working.

Lindsey and Kyron, as well as a host of other missing kids, need to come home!

I have some ideas at the moment (thanks to folks on another forum) that come to mind, but can't repeat it here. You'd have to cover eyes of everybody under the age of 30 however. :angel:

Sort of like cinnamon in my lattes. Perks up the whole day. And best news was, after a 4-hr sleep, DOH not Monday yet after all. Been working too many 18-20 hour days and 7 days weeks the past few months, and now and then I lose track of a day. Usually I lose them though, not gain them.

Imagine how happy to find I have day off when it's sunny and 95! Used it to get out and clear the head, but still blocked on 267, and BFG unfortunately now I have the 'wrong" thing stuck in my head. :banghead:

But I'm still leaning to something very simple with 276. Something I should know, and can't quite get at because these 2 cases in particular have me pretty much consumed when not working.

Lindsey and Kyron, as well as a host of other missing kids, need to come home!

I am glad to hear at least you where able to clear your head some. Those are a lot of hours worked.. One of my girlfriends told me once sometime a good epsom salt bath helps to get rid of some of the stuff that is blocking. Although have never tried it.
I have this feeling something is going to happen with the next few days with Kyron as well as Lindsey. Its been too has been quiet and the stillness in the air. It seems like this just before new information comes out. One could only hope. Then you have the full of the moon on the 26 which usually also brings things forth. So ya better get some rest got a busy day tomorrow..

I am glad to hear at least you where able to clear your head some. Those are a lot of hours worked.. One of my girlfriends told me once sometime a good epsom salt bath helps to get rid of some of the stuff that is blocking. Although have never tried it.
I have this feeling something is going to happen with the next few days with Kyron as well as Lindsey. Its been too has been quiet and the stillness in the air. It seems like this just before new information comes out. One could only hope. Then you have the full of the moon on the 26 which usually also brings things forth. So ya better get some rest got a busy day tomorrow..

Epsom salts, eh? Now and then I do an Aveeno oatmeal bath (packets of stuff, buy the ones packaged for babies, same ingredients as adults, but more for $$ unless you are filling a big soaking tub). That mostly for the skin, but tends to be pretty calming as well. Key is Type A finding time to r-e-l-a-x and kick back in the tub for more than 5 minutes. Stuff that really clears the brain and makes me go "ah" is a body wash I get from an ebay seller. Spa Fusion is the scent. Wunnerful while it lasts!

Might have to add the salts to my shopping list. Supposed to be good for all manner of things.

Really tried today with a cemetery walk (hey, it's 20 acres of grass and forest and quiet!) but got too tied up reading every Civil War and Spanish American War vet headstone looking for a 267 unit, but nothing out of the 100's. I visit those boys (and a few girls) every time I take that stroll, and thought maybe it would lead to a name, since this is apparently something I am supposed to know.

Alas, a good sweat, but no good numbers today. No butterflies leading me anywhere this trip either.

If I at least have dreams of any kind tonight, that's a step in the right direction!

BFG's also the name of one of the big weapons in the video game Doom. It's a BFG 9000, if I recall correctly. Which I might not, because it's been a few years...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC
Back