Dreams/Visions?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see only half of a sofa that is slightly askew, space behind it to a wall and touching the wall to the right. In the corner, behind the sofa is a small door to a storage space. The door is maybe 2 1/2 to 3 feet tall , narrow and is hidden by the sofa.

This is an older house, built in the '20's or '30's or even eariler and has been turned into small apartments. The little storage space may have been a laundry chute when the building was still one house, but now is blocked off and used for storage. The house is on a paved street to the east and has an empty lot on the south.

There is a window behind the sofa and a window on the wall to the left. The kitchen is in the left corner of the room. What I see is a 2 room apartment, BR with a small bath and LR/kitchen in the other room.

The interior of the house has trim work typical of the era of the building and the walls are plaster. Outside is stucco. The apartment is on a second floor and is L-shaped. The left walls face east as I can see the morning sunlight. The interior doors are wood and have horizontal panels - the doors are not painted.

The sofa is light colored upholstery, well made but old in style and unfolds into a bed. Very heavy.

The place is very clean and tidy and it has the air of that of an older person - 65+. I see things like doillies and an old fashioned chenille bedspread on a double bed. Everything is old-fashioned and there are some knick knacks on a round tea table on top of a doillie. The adult presence is female and grandmotherly. There are small flower patterend throw rugs.

You have to go through the bedroom to get to the bathroom. The bed is on the east wall and the door to the bedroom is directly across the room from the door to the bathroom. The path to the bathroom is at the foot of the bed.

I see wire clothes hangers and thin metal legs on one piece of furntiture - like a tv stand or a tv tray (the kind for eating in front of the tv).

The bed sags in the middle. An old fahisoned gas stove is on the east wall of the kitchen and the sink is on the south wall. There is a half wall between the kitchen and the LR area and the sofa is really too big to push against the wall, hence the Kitty corner placement.

The air in the apartment is fresh, not closed up and stale. There are 4 apartments downstairs, 2 of them have entrances right at the front door of the building, the other 2 are entered by going under the wooden stairs, which go up half way, turn to the right at a landing and then turn right again for the second half. The apartment entrance is to the right of the top of the stairs. There are 2 apartments upstairs that are accessed from this staircase. The remaining 2 units on the second floor are used but not for living and are entered by exterior metal stair ways. There is a large shed behind the building, maybe an old carriage type garage - definitely taller than a one story garage and wooden with swing out doors.

That's all. When I think of Haleigh I see this.

Oh, and it just doesn't look like FL. This is a cooler place - north of FL. It feels like and older area of a place at about the same latitude as Atlanta.

Oh, just got this - the wire hangers are on the back of the bedroom door on a hook. They make noise when the door opens and closes.

I have spent the last couple of hours going over the dream. I can't feel if it is cold but what I did realize is that there was an "ice house" or a place where ice was made in an old building. My dream is very specific, which usually they are not and I have a memory like I am right there. I don't remember many dreams. Hope this helps!

Do you want to know the correlations/connections that I know about from the area, or does that mess things up by influencing your memory? [Sorry if I already asked this question before, but I watched the 60 Minutes piece last week about eyewitness accounts being influenced by feedback from LE, so I'm skittish about interfering.]

I got this from a psychic who has had some success in the past. She had a strong, clear dream that Haleigh is still alive and not to far from home. The abduction did take place while Misty and Jr. slept. The kitchen light was turned on. A man came in and lifted her off of the mattress. One of the biggest clues she got from the dream was that the man has very labored breathing all of the time. Possible lung issues. She also saw the room Haleigh was being held in. A small, dark room, possible shutters that cover the window on the outside. No furniture. A dog lays along the outside wall of this room and growls in an annoyed way (not vicious) when Haleigh moves around.

Does anyone know if Haleigh ever attended Polka Dot learning Center? It is some what in the area and the terms Polka Dot and Lady Bug come up around her also.

Do you want to know the correlations/connections that I know about from the area, or does that mess things up by influencing your memory? [Sorry if I already asked this question before, but I watched the 60 Minutes piece last week about eyewitness accounts being influenced by feedback from LE, so I'm skittish about interfering.]

I would love to know the connections!:blowkiss:

I see only half of a sofa that is slightly askew, space behind it to a wall and touching the wall to the right. In the corner, behind the sofa is a small door to a storage space. The door is maybe 2 1/2 to 3 feet tall , narrow and is hidden by the sofa.

This is an older house, built in the '20's or '30's or even earlier and has been turned into small apartments. The little storage space may have been a laundry chute when the building was still one house, but now is blocked off and used for storage. The house is on a paved street to the east and has an empty lot on the south.

There is a window behind the sofa and a window on the wall to the left. The kitchen is in the left corner of the room. What I see is a 2 room apartment, BR with a small bath and LR/kitchen in the other room.

The interior of the house has trim work typical of the era of the building and the walls are plaster. Outside is stucco. The apartment is on a second floor and is L-shaped. The left walls face east as I can see the morning sunlight. The interior doors are wood and have horizontal panels - the doors are not painted.

The sofa is light colored upholstery, well made but old in style and unfolds into a bed. Very heavy.

The place is very clean and tidy and it has the air of that of an older person - 65+. I see things like doilies and an old fashioned chenille bedspread on a double bed. Everything is old-fashioned and there are some knick knacks on a round tea table on top of a doily. The adult presence is female and grandmotherly. There are small flower patterned throw rugs.

You have to go through the bedroom to get to the bathroom. The bed is on the east wall and the door to the bedroom is directly across the room from the door to the bathroom. The path to the bathroom is at the foot of the bed.

I see wire clothes hangers and thin metal legs on one piece of furniture - like a TV stand or a TV tray (the kind for eating in front of the TV).

The bed sags in the middle. An old fashioned gas stove is on the east wall of the kitchen and the sink is on the south wall. There is a half wall between the kitchen and the LR area and the sofa is really too big to push against the wall, hence the Kitty corner placement.

The air in the apartment is fresh, not closed up and stale. There are 4 apartments downstairs, 2 of them have entrances right at the front door of the building, the other 2 are entered by going under the wooden stairs, which go up half way, turn to the right at a landing and then turn right again for the second half. The apartment entrance is to the right of the top of the stairs. There are 2 apartments upstairs that are accessed from this staircase. The remaining 2 units on the second floor are used but not for living and are entered by exterior metal stair ways. There is a large shed behind the building, maybe an old carriage type garage - definitely taller than a one story garage and wooden with swing out doors.

That's all. When I think of Haleigh I see this.

Oh, and it just doesn't look like FL. This is a cooler place - north of FL. It feels like and older area of a place at about the same latitude as Atlanta.
Your post is very interesting to me. I have only had one dream concerning Haleigh. In my dream I and another pull up behind to a two story older House/apartments. We approached the side and went up some stairs and knocked on the door. We were allowed in. I took notice of a very large older colored women ( I got a feeling I didn't like the women)she was speaking with who ever I was with. I also took notice off to the left a heavy set colored man leaning around the edge of a winged back type chair looking at me. To the left was a narrow kitchen and I noticed three young girls in oversize t shirts (pj's maybe) One of the girls I took notice of seemed scared and wanting my attention but didn't say anything. She had her long hair pulled back into a ponytail. I just could not shake the feeling that she was Haleigh. I didn't speak just observed. I was dressed in tan pants and a dark colored jacket. I think we were there to question someone. We looked and acted like we where maybe police. Your dream of the place is very similar to mine.

I would love to know the connections!:blowkiss:

Okay, but be forewarned that I have not yet let go of my ChRey bone.

There is a place called Super Cool Cold Storage [in Arcadia, FL, IIRC] that is associated with the missing predator's mother.

Also, Miller Enterprises used to have an ice house on Hwy 17 that would be just down the road from Satsuma. I don't know if the building is still there or not.

I had a weird dream concerning establishing paternity.

In mine she is very much alive. This to me is someone's elderly female relative who is keeping the child because she was dropped off there by a male, a nephew or grandson who is in his early '50's. She is kind of a shut in, bad vision problems (old tv - no cable I see the TV cart - very old fashioned but someone gave her a larger color tv and it is too big for the stand, the stand is hard to roll and has gouged the wood floor. She normally doesn't watch it, but she let's Haleigh watch all the time.

She has groceries delivered.

I had a dream that I was looking at a photograph. It was Ron, Crystal and Haleigh standing there in a row. WBG was at the bottom of the photo horizontal, with a baseball hat on.

Wouldn't help with anything, but it was a dream...

I keep checking this site compulsively waiting for the news to break that Haleigh has been found and is safe... For what its worth, maybe my gut feeling is an indication of something. I just feel so heartbroken when that news is not here.

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, or if it has already been posted somewhere, but I just saw that reversals in speech indicate that RC and MC are being truthful.

My gut feeling is also that they are being truthful, but that too much time has gone by, and I don't think this is going to end well.

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, or if it has already been posted somewhere, but I just saw that reversals in speech indicate that RC and MC are being truthful.

My gut feeling is also that they are being truthful, but that too much time has gone by, and I don't think this is going to end well.

I dunno if it belongs here either... I suppose the voice reversal is related to dreams and visions because they are all outside the realm of normal perception. But the voice reversal really did have an effect on how I viewed the case. I agree with you that Ron and Misty are being truthful, but I am still hoping for a miracle and try to visualize Haleigh safe and sound. I'm having a hard time with the amount of time passed too... nothing wrong with hope though.

There is a place called Super Cool Cold Storage [in Arcadia, FL, IIRC] that is associated with the missing predator's mother.

Also, Miller Enterprises used to have an ice house on Hwy 17 that would be just down the road from Satsuma. I don't know if the building is still there or not.

OMG that is ironic. Also Hwy 17 runs through Arcadia. Is there any word on the missing predator? Thanks for the info.

Super Cool Cold Storage is in Auburndale. Sorry about that error.

And NO, no word on the missing predator.

Does anyone know where the 721 area code is? I dreamed of that number this afternoon .. the actual sentence was "I don't care if it is 1 or 721 ..." and upon waking that made me think of the beginnings of a phone number.

Another poster asked on the forensic astrology thread about the # 3 in this case
3 people in trailer.......Jr, Haleigh, Misty
3 times searched in woods
3 am on clock
I can't remember them all...........any one have dreams about #3????
any psychic info lately? Marie brought in psychics and we never heard any more???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knewborn96