Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your feelings came true!!!
with 5 arrested for dealing in drugs!!!!
Misty on 950,000 bail, no bail
Ron on 3 or 4 counts
Donna Brock, chum of Misty on road rage Opium
Brother Hank........AGAIN!
Ron's cousin Annette Sypes.......no not GGS
and I hope more to come!

I have been up for the past 2 nights...I have been unable to sleep .... somethings about to happen...I can't explain it....

It is like I can't sleep I am waiting for Jim to come to town to find Haleigh.

Chesterp....do you still having these feelings that something's about to happen?

and my feelings are getting stronger and stronger......

Your feelings came true!!!
with 5 arrested for dealing in drugs!!!!
Misty on 950,000 bail, no bail
Ron on 3 or 4 counts
Donna Brock, chum of Misty on road rage Opium
Brother Hank........AGAIN!
Ron's cousin Annette Sypes.......no not GGS
and I hope more to come!

chesterp, was the drug trafficking bust what had you feeling so restless?

chesterp, was the drug trafficking bust what had you feeling so restless?

I woke up yesteday morning and I was at a presser with Jeff Hardy.... I was so happy...I did not hear what he was saying....I was only glad he finally was opening his mouth.... I saw jail bars..... never in a million years did I think it was about a drug bust..... I still feel in my heart Haleigh is going to be found soon.....

The "Key's" memory is going to start singing.......no matter the drug bust and RC and the drugs...and the rest of the gang....I think this is icing on the cake....LE has been on this case since day one........

I am still waiting for Jim to come to town and find her.....stumble upon her. As I was reading the up to the minute breaking news last night.... a part of me was waiting to see if a Jim got arrested..I am so glad that was not the case....My Jim N. is a clean cut soldier and when he does he will have something to do with finding her.... over the past couple of days I have been meditating on Haleigh I have been asking "Dam# it, please tell me where she is so I can go find her...and I was told NO....stay put..

I have an African Violet I bought when I was in Satsuma a few months ago, every morning I talk to it I named it Haleigh.....When I woke up yesteday morning over night all 4 blooms opened into beautiful purple flowers...

I was joking and I said OK.....Haleigh, is Hardy going to tell the World where you are? Of course, I did not receive an answer....but all day long I was extra happy...singing to myself....

RC had nothing to do with her being taken....I am glad he is looking at 25 years for his lifestyle.....but he is not the man who scooped her off the mattress the night she was taken. He is not aware of how she was assaulted. I know I saw who took her from day one and the last thing I am going to do is post here..... The truth will be coming out soon.

Oh, Happy Day....

I woke up yesteday morning and I was at a presser with Jeff Hardy.... I was so happy...I did not hear what he was saying....I was only glad he finally was opening his mouth.... I saw jail bars..... never in a million years did I think it was about a drug bust..... I still feel in my heart Haleigh is going to be found soon.....

The "Key's" memory is going to start singing.......no matter the drug bust and RC and the drugs...and the rest of the gang....I think this is icing on the cake....LE has been on this case since day one........

I am still waiting for Jim to come to town and find her.....stumble upon her. As I was reading the up to the minute breaking news last night.... a part of me was waiting to see if a Jim got arrested..I am so glad that was not the case....My Jim N. is a clean cut soldier and when he does he will have something to do with finding her.... over the past couple of days I have been meditating on Haleigh I have been asking "Dam# it, please tell me where she is so I can go find her...and I was told NO....stay put..

I have an African Violet I bought when I was in Satsuma a few months ago, every morning I talk to it I named it Haleigh.....When I woke up yesteday morning over night all 4 blooms opened into beautiful purple flowers...

I was joking and I said OK.....Haleigh, is Hardy going to tell the World where you are? Of course, I did not receive an answer....but all day long I was extra happy...singing to myself....

RC had nothing to do with her being taken....I am glad he is looking at 25 years for his lifestyle.....but he is not the man who scooped her off the mattress the night she was taken. He is not aware of how she was assaulted. I know I saw who took her from day one and the last thing I am going to do is post here..... The truth will be coming out soon.

Oh, Happy Day....

Chesterp....thank you so much for sharing your gift and feelings with us. I look so foward to reading your posts everyday. I too am very happy today. :blowkiss:

I have never done a "reading" on Haleigh, so today I decided I would try it.

I ask What happened to Haleigh?
Answer was the Ten of cups. This represents the home and relationships.
Under "events' it shows impromptu departure of the home. So she was at home when the "What occurred, she was forced or taken out of the home. I found that interesting as we all go round and round as to whether or not the crime started at the home.

I ask Why, why was she taken from the home?
answer was the Devil card. This card is about additions, conflict, all things negative in a persons life. For events it indicates a conflict or fight.
I ask for clarity, I got the Seven of Wands. "Family things will not go as anticipated with friends, loved ones and relatives due to a very unusual or uncomfortable occurrence. There may be an unexpected illness. So I read this that there was a fight or accident in the home and she may have been "hurt" or injured. Is this why she was taken out of the home?

I ask Who, who took this child?
I got the 3 of Wands. This represents a group activity. So here we see the number 3 again.
I asked again.
I got the Knight of Wands. This cards indicated a friend may have a drug problem or a love one. What is interesting about this card is the person wears a mask and there is no astrological sign with this card, I read this as the person is not being revealed.
I pulled one more card on this and got the eight of pentacles. Expect to get a lite night call from an admirer. So did someone M know stop by that night?

I ask Where, where is Haleigh.
Six of Wands came up. If you knew the card it is a card with a body of water and a man in a small boat going out to sea.
again, I pulled a card. Eight of Wands. The card is again a body of water and a boat. These cards are about travel. But I interpret it as she was taken by boat by water.
The last card was the Hierophant, this card indicates things are being blocked by a Higher Power. So I guess she will be found when it is time.

Bern

Your reading fits into a lot of my theory. Thank you so much.

I have never done a "reading" on Haleigh, so today I decided I would try it.

I ask What happened to Haleigh?
Answer was the Ten of cups. This represents the home and relationships.
Under "events' it shows impromptu departure of the home. So she was at home when the "What occurred, she was forced or taken out of the home. I found that interesting as we all go round and round as to whether or not the crime started at the home.

I ask Why, why was she taken from the home?
answer was the Devil card. This card is about additions, conflict, all things negative in a persons life. For events it indicates a conflict or fight.
I ask for clarity, I got the Seven of Wands. "Family things will not go as anticipated with friends, loved ones and relatives due to a very unusual or uncomfortable occurrence. There may be an unexpected illness. So I read this that there was a fight or accident in the home and she may have been "hurt" or injured. Is this why she was taken out of the home?

I ask Who, who took this child?
I got the 3 of Wands. This represents a group activity. So here we see the number 3 again.
I asked again.
I got the Knight of Wands. This cards indicated a friend may have a drug problem or a love one. What is interesting about this card is the person wears a mask and there is no astrological sign with this card, I read this as the person is not being revealed.
I pulled one more card on this and got the eight of pentacles. Expect to get a lite night call from an admirer. So did someone M know stop by that night?

I ask Where, where is Haleigh.
Six of Wands came up. If you knew the card it is a card with a body of water and a man in a small boat going out to sea.
again, I pulled a card. Eight of Wands. The card is again a body of water and a boat. These cards are about travel. But I interpret it as she was taken by boat by water.
The last card was the Hierophant, this card indicates things are being blocked by a Higher Power. So I guess she will be found when it is time.

:blowkiss: Thank you so much for sharing Bern. You want to know what is strange. Last year someone from my group went on a search near the MH-Island near by, and took some pic's and LE kept her memory card and went to the area after what she reported she saw.
Today she emailed me to ask me if I had remembered what she had told me last year and to ask me if I recall hearing anything about someone saying they heard a boat running the night Haleigh went missing. Here is part of what she told me. Maybe you can read a bit into this. Also, if anyone knows about someone hearing a boat please share. I still have not found that information. TIA.

MADJGNLAW, DO YOU RECALL The island I took those picture on is no more that three miles from their house. Do you remember me sending you the Picture? I wish I could find where that girl said that about the boat running that night.Dunns Creek is only 3-4 miles from where Haleigh came up missing. Nine minute drive. You have to have a john boat to get on the island. Dunns Creek is one of the places where LE done one of the drug stings.
Also if you use goggle earth and map their address to Dunns Creek you will find off of Dunns Creek THREE ISLANDS! The third one out is where we seen the three people on the boat acting strange. Two guys and girl. The guy with the girl look a lot like Ronald and the girl hid her face. They pulled right up next to us. The driver of the boat is the only one that spoke.

ML,

Thank you for sharing this today. Seems like things are coming together. I really believe LE has the "Who, What and When" but not the Where and the How. That is the piece that is missing. Keep praying and meditating and sending LE all the positive energy you can. Picture them finding Haleigh and putting cuffs on somebody. Don't think about who just picture the hands going into cuffs. They are very close to solving this.

ML,

Thank you for sharing this today. Seems like things are coming together. I really believe LE has the "Who, What and When" but not the Where and the How. That is the piece that is missing. Keep praying and meditating and sending LE all the positive energy you can. Picture them finding Haleigh and putting cuffs on somebody. Don't think about who just picture the hands going into cuffs. They are very close to solving this.

Bern, I could not agree MORE....

I have been focused on the WHERE....I really do not care who did this....but the WHO....has been very prevalent in my dreams these past few weeks and I can not wait for an arrest once this precious little girl is found....

No anger is allowed.....just forgiveness....in a dream..hard to focus on only that.

1st of all, I want to say that I'm no psychic, but I do have some weird dreams from time to time-about 4 or 5 per year, but they don't mean much & can't be helpful. In these dreams, I'm almost always experiencing events as someone else, & if I wake up compelled to tell someone, those are the ones that wind up coming 'true'. Does that make sense? I usually stick to dreams about my family. For instance, I dreamed that a man told me that my daughter had an arrest warrant out for her. Well, I told my daughter, & nothing happened. 3 days later, a very good friend called & said that her nephew, a sheriff's dispatcher, told her that her daughter, (my daughter's friend), had been issued a warrant. A lot of the details matched my dream. But, my dream wasn't helpful @ all. I've never dreamed about missing children or news stories, but this case has really gotten to me & a few nights ago, I read a lot of updates, so it was on my mind when I went to sleep. As soon as I went to sleep, I had this dream-just a few seconds long. A man was standing, elevated, like on a small hill, & reared back & with a baseball pithching motion, & as hard as he could, threw a box into a body of water. The box was dark wood & about the size of a cigar box. It looked like a jewelry box. He was in jeans & a light blue t shirt. His demeanor was one of relief, but there was also some frustration, & a matter of fact, 'Well that's that', attitude. I jerked awake & immediately thought of Ronald Cummings. It was like I was watching him from behind some trees. He was in a clearing. I've never had past dreams, so I really don't even know if that was about him. Also, for the most part, my dreams can be explained away, so they may not mean anything @ all.

:blowkiss: Thank you so much for sharing Bern. You want to know what is strange. Last year someone from my group went on a search near the MH-Island near by, and took some pic's and LE kept her memory card and went to the area after what she reported she saw.
Today she emailed me to ask me if I had remembered what she had told me last year and to ask me if I recall hearing anything about someone saying they heard a boat running the night Haleigh went missing. Here is part of what she told me. Maybe you can read a bit into this. Also, if anyone knows about someone hearing a boat please share. I still have not found that information. TIA.

MADJGNLAW, DO YOU RECALL The island I took those picture on is no more that three miles from their house. Do you remember me sending you the Picture? I wish I could find where that girl said that about the boat running that night.Dunns Creek is only 3-4 miles from where Haleigh came up missing. Nine minute drive. You have to have a john boat to get on the island. Dunns Creek is one of the places where LE done one of the drug stings.
Also if you use goggle earth and map their address to Dunns Creek you will find off of Dunns Creek THREE ISLANDS! The third one out is where we seen the three people on the boat acting strange. Two guys and girl. The guy with the girl look a lot like Ronald and the girl hid her face. They pulled right up next to us. The driver of the boat is the only one that spoke.

I believe I heard about this photo and the person who sent it back in the spring. She was fishing with her husband and thought she spotted a skull on the river bank, correct?

Supposedly it really did kinda resemble a skull, but iirc, she said she showed it to local LE - wherever she lived, but not to PCSO. That just begs the question "Why?" to me.

Lawdy mussy - this case has sure brought out some unusual characters.

eta - And aren't there 7 islands in the St. Johns right there next to Satsuma?

1st of all, I want to say that I'm no psychic, but I do have some weird dreams from time to time-about 4 or 5 per year, but they don't mean much & can't be helpful. In these dreams, I'm almost always experiencing events as someone else, & if I wake up compelled to tell someone, those are the ones that wind up coming 'true'. Does that make sense? I usually stick to dreams about my family. For instance, I dreamed that a man told me that my daughter had an arrest warrant out for her. Well, I told my daughter, & nothing happened. 3 days later, a very good friend called & said that her nephew, a sheriff's dispatcher, told her that her daughter, (my daughter's friend), had been issued a warrant. A lot of the details matched my dream. But, my dream wasn't helpful @ all. I've never dreamed about missing children or news stories, but this case has really gotten to me & a few nights ago, I read a lot of updates, so it was on my mind when I went to sleep. As soon as I went to sleep, I had this dream-just a few seconds long. A man was standing, elevated, like on a small hill, & reared back & with a baseball pithching motion, & as hard as he could, threw a box into a body of water. The box was dark wood & about the size of a cigar box. It looked like a jewelry box. He was in jeans & a light blue t shirt. His demeanor was one of relief, but there was also some frustration, & a matter of fact, 'Well that's that', attitude. I jerked awake & immediately thought of Ronald Cummings. It was like I was watching him from behind some trees. He was in a clearing. I've never had past dreams, so I really don't even know if that was about him. Also, for the most part, my dreams can be explained away, so they may not mean anything @ all.

Thank you posting.

The physical description matches Ronald perfectly. In the video where Ron is standing in front of HaLeigh's bedroom with his right arm fully extended, I had a hunch he used that arm to throw an object far away. Being that Ron was HaLeigh's custodial parent, he had power of her and over her. Ron was in trouble and unable to think clearly around the time HaLeigh went missing and he kept his problems locked up inside. Ron was on the verge of having a nervous breakdown IMO and because hasn't learned to take responsibility and resolve problems in a respectful manner, he seeks to eliminate his troubles secretly so he can keep the matter entirely to himself and no one can interfere in his personal life.

We recently discussed whether cremation would have been possible and the answer is definitely yes.

I believe I heard about this photo and the person who sent it back in the spring. She was fishing with her husband and thought she spotted a skull on the river bank, correct?

Supposedly it really did kinda resemble a skull, but iirc, she said she showed it to local LE - wherever she lived, but not to PCSO. That just begs the question "Why?" to me.

Lawdy mussy - this case has sure brought out some unusual characters.

eta - And aren't there 7 islands in the St. Johns right there next to Satsuma?

Hi LFlorida! Yes, it's Seven Sisters Islands.

Hi everyone. I am not a psychic nor do I see things in my dreams. I"m not talented like that but I'm so happy this thread was bumped to the first page because two nights ago I had a dream that won't leave me alone---it's nagging at the back of my mind.

I'm just going to tell it---I don't have any interpretations ---it just took me by surprise how real the dream felt.

I was walking on what looked to be a either a wooden bridge (it had cross slats like that) or a pier (but didn't exactly look like either one).

I wanted to cross over to another area when I look to my left and RC is standing there. Suddenly I have a no longer living puppy in my arms. I am crying. RC says to me just follow me I'll show you where to put it so that no one can find it.

Put it in the water---you have to put it in the water. In my dream I knew he was talking about Haleigh.

Now I have no clue why I dreamed that about him. I haven't followed this case in a while (I quit smoking cold Turkey back in Nov after smoking more than a pack a day for 23 yrs, my patience and concentration haven't recovered yet) and back when I did follow it I didn't have any particular thoughts about him being involved in any aspect of Haleigh being missing.

When I woke up I had to sit on the side of the bed for a moment to gather myself. I was sad and shook up. If you had asked me at that particular moment in time I would have wagered everything I own that Haleigh is in water somewhere.

I just don't know---like I said I'm not a psychic or a seer but I just had to get that darn dream off my chest and out of my mind. Take care everyone.

Many of us had dreams of Haleigh in water the days prior and following her disappearance. The dogs lead to water and Ron himself indicated that if someone was put in a canal the person would never be found IIRC. This was in reference to cousin Joe and him feeding small animals to gators!!!

Misty has tried to get LE to look on land by pointing to a Rose. So I for one know Haleigh will not be on land because Misty keeps pointing to people and places she is not. First it was cousin Joe, then Tommy, then the Sheffields and then she said the rose. One time she states I think Haleigh is alive and then the next sentence is go find the rose and now ashes. So Misty lies, and we have to seek the opposite of what she says. If Misty said earth and fire, we should seek water and air. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solalla