Drew Funneling Money To Steve

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dang it, aren't there any media types working in Florida today? If I were a young journalist without any children yet, I would be following DrewP around Disney with my hi-tech listening devices and hidden cameras.

I hope ISP sent someone on an all-expense paid trip to Florida for Christmas. Florida is another place Drewpy could easily disappear from, and we know he took his mom so he would have a built-in babysitter.

Did he take his bro Paul too? Nice set of Mickey Mouse ears and a pair of sunglasses , Paul and DrewP could step in to the men's room, switch jackets and ears and wah-lah! Paul x DrewP =PewP's riding the teacups with the kiddos and DrewP's on a fast boat to Cuba!

Yes it is pitiful being so hooked on this case.

Susan
Merry Christmas!

If Dp were running around Disneyworld...you bet there would be reporters. The weather in and around Chicago has been really bad and it has people stuck at airports. Someone would have seen DP and the children by now and reported it! I don't see it happening so I am not believing they went anywhere other than a relative's home nearby. Perhaps it was Brodsky's attempt at taking the media off DP for Xmas...by planting the idea they were going out of state. According to reports, the media has dispersed from his street anyway.

Drew transferred some money to Steve and the grand jury looked into that..but what did Steve do with the money? I have never heard that part of this. Did he put it in a bank account for the kids, did he set up a trust, did he invest..and did the GJ trace the money past Steve at all?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
datalord
Back