Drew Funneling Money To Steve

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh, I hadn't thought of that part, just that it's more common for someone in LE to print in capital letters. It is still kind of odd to me that the Will turned up a year after she died and it was handwritten and not from a lawyer.

Oh no, LOL...a battle of the capital letters analysis. They could still be very distinct. Mine looked way different than my hubby's. Let's hope Drew and Kathleen wrote significantly different.

Or maybe a third party was enlisted to write the will in all caps.

Oh no, LOL...a battle of the capital letters analysis. They could still be very distinct. Mine looked way different than my hubby's. Let's hope Drew and Kathleen wrote significantly different.
Oh, ok, I'll wait for Mark to determine who wrote, er, I mean, printed it! :D

Regardless of who actually "wrote" the will, the big question is why a supposed joint will wasn't "discovered" until a year later?

Regardless of who actually "wrote" the will, the big question is why a supposed joint will wasn't "discovered" until a year later?

Yes, you are absolutely correct, BG.
Why didn't Drew submit it earlier? It's difficult to figure this guy's brain out, sometimes. For so many reasons, I hope there's a trial with him as defendant in Kathleen's death, and unfortunately, probably Stacy's. And a minor benefit to a trial should be all the details as to timeline and what he was doing and when. He'll make a great case study, IMO.

Geraldo just brought up something interesting about the money ~ that this was in a joint account and why didn't Stacy take the money with her if she really did run away? That she didn't makes it look even more like foul play. Geraldo's also saying that the money had come from the insurance settlements after Kathleen's death.

I wrote Greta an e-mail from day one and said, "follow the money" It just seemed to me, that Mr. Peterson had too many toys for a cop's salary.

He also said that Stacey took $25,000.00 from a safe in the home. Who keeps that kind of cash around, and how would he have all this money floating around?

I wrote Greta an e-mail from day one and said, "follow the money" It just seemed to me, that Mr. Peterson had too many toys for a cop's salary.

He also said that Stacey took $25,000.00 from a safe in the home. Who keeps that kind of cash around, and how would he have all this money floating around?
He did get money from Kathleen's insurance and the bar, but still I can't see either someone keeping "legitimate" money in that amount in a home safe instead of the bank where it could earn interest.

Oh, I hadn't thought of that part, just that it's more common for someone in LE to print in capital letters. It is still kind of odd to me that the Will turned up a year after she died and it was handwritten and not from a lawyer.
Just suppose Kathleen had a gun to her head when she was writing it out? She might purposefully have written it different than she normally would to show her duress. (A lawyer would not have been included for this reason. He would have asked Kathleen questions.)

About the will not surfacing for a year, maybe Drew was afraid to bring it out too soon after her death in case someone became suspicious and asked more questions about her manner of death.

Just suppose Kathleen had a gun to her head when she was writing it out? She might purposefully have written it different than she normally would to show her duress. (A lawyer would not have been included for this reason. He would have asked Kathleen questions.)

About the will not surfacing for a year, maybe Drew was afraid to bring it out too soon after her death in case someone became suspicious and asked more questions about her manner of death.
That's a good possibility too, that he forced her to write it. I wish I remembered exactly when he received the insurance money. Was it after the Will was submitted?

Another sick ploy Drew and JB are trying to pull right before our eyes in JB statement that he is demanding a special prosecutor, stating they want to find out who is leaking out info from the GJ investigation. DOhhhhh..Drew and JB, Ric Mims told that to the media way before, Drews son took the stand on the GJ.IMO

What do they think has been leaked from the grand jury? Anyone that has testified in front of the grand jury can say what they like, they are not under any gag order or anything. It seems that anything Ric, Steve or other principles have said to the media wouldn't qualify as this "leak" so I wonder what info has them all astir??

What do they think has been leaked from the grand jury? Anyone that has testified in front of the grand jury can say what they like, they are not under any gag order or anything. It seems that anything Ric, Steve or other principles have said to the media wouldn't qualify as this "leak" so I wonder what info has them all astir??
It could be they're just paranoid. ;)

To whoever is leaking the info I say "Keep leaking, please!"

Chicoliving I agree with your post 110% you stated it so much better then I did. I believe one thing that is making Drew nervous is that he is afraid the longer that they investigate into his past the more information they are going to recover in his illegal activitys.

Chicoliving I agree with your post 110% you stated it so much better then I did. I believe one thing that is making Drew nervous is that he is afraid the longer that they investigate into his past the more information they are going to recover in his illegal activitys.
That's why I said that maybe they're paranoid. Something they don't want uncovered could very well come to light during the investigation. I wonder if he really thought nothing would be made of him saying Stacy left on her own? I'm sure he never dreamed that Kathleen would be exhumed and her death investigated.

Panthera I also agree with your post 110%. I believe Mark F has and is helping ISP so much in his investigation with Drew and his son.

At the presser, it was stated that computer forensics will play a big role in this case.

I'd love to get my mitts on one of his PC's and see what he's got on them. (I'm a "Techie") LOL

I wonder how you get into the computer forensics field?

I remember that too SuzyQ..they were even explaining how things that people think they have totally erased off their hard drive can be retrieved now. So even if Drew thought he had erased info on the computer more then likely it can still be retrieved. Let's hope Stacy kept more then class notes and school work on hers.

FYI: Just because you erase it doesn't mean it's gone. The only way for it to go buh-bye is to completely re-write the drive or to destroy the hard drive(s) either by drilling through them, burning them, or disassembling them and cracking the platters.

I've had to recover information from hard drives that the owners mistakenly formatted. It's not a fun job (very tedious) but it can be done and it's quite easy to do.

Panthera I also agree with your post 110%. I believe Mark F has and is helping ISP so much in his investigation with Drew and his son.
Oh absolutely! :) I'm sure that without Mark's investigating, and Greta's coverage, this case might have not gotten the attention it has and deserves.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pandaqui
Back