Drew Peterson To Sell His Story

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh yeah, is this a "publicist" like the "P.I.s" that Drew suposedly "hired",that JAB said on CNN last week would have shocking "information" on the person who ran off with Stacy. I'm still waiting- Joel. (fingers tapping)
Sorry I couldn't find a link for it- I heard it on Sirius CNN on the way home last week.

Honestly who would pay for the little bit of mis-information he has??
He don't know chit!!! He had a locksmith open the door to Kathleen's house.........Stacy took for with a bikini in hand / for antoher man! Who would pay for stupid information like that????

If he knows more let him spill his guts the ISP & FBI will love hearing it all. He thinks he is so great & SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much smarter then the cops working the case!
When is the Grand jury going to wrap things up? Without a doubt they know by now what Kathleeen died from.

Wudge:

FINE:

MOST OF THE MAJORITY FEEL THE RAMSEY'S ARE GUILTY. Why didn't you bring in OJ's name???? interesting...............

Does that meet your specifications?

...Get a clue Drew, this is not about you it is about Stacy...
Amen. Drew can get a publicist all he wants. The publicist will be working tirelessly for nothing because there are few to none who will buy what he is selling.

Grrrrrrrr..............:behindbar

Like I said on another thread about this story deal, he uses his wives even after their death.

Disgusting!

JMHO
fran
That's exactly what I was going to say.
How can he do this? Of course I haven't figured out how he was allowed to take the children to Disney World after wife #3's death was ruled a probable homicide.

That's exactly what I was going to say.
How can he do this? Of course I haven't figured out how he was allowed to take the children to Disney World after wife #3's death was ruled a probable homicide.

Because nobody has been named a suspect in Kathleen Savio's possible murder. You can assume and/or wish that DP may be or should be suspected, but her death has now been deemed only a possible homicide (and I imagine the doctor who did the original autopsy disagrees with the new doctor's findings = problem!) Possible; ie., not certain. And even if it's determined she was murdered, they can only arrest someone for it if they have evidence of a perpetrator having done the deed. Yes? No? (We both know the answer is yes.)

There is nothing shocking about why DP isn't under 24/7 surveillance and nothing shocking about why he is roaming as a free man. He is a free man (hate it as we do. This is America's justice system -- working, as written.)

Now ... how long will he be a free man?
OMG ... we're on the edge of seats, waiting to find out!
:crazy:

Philamena,

I'm with you.

Drew Peterson has a story alright! He has a story of abuse, both physical and mental of women in his past, if we are to believe everyone who has spoken out and the words written by his dead ex-wife. He has a story of being a narcissist which we have witnessed from the media coverage. He has a story of being controlling. He has a story of being a man who would blame a woman's "time of the month" for the problems in his marriage.

All of this will be left out of the book, no doubt. What he will try to sell is his sterling *cough* reputation for his 29 years on the force and what an upstanding guy he sees himself to be. Is this his last ditch attempt at getting a date? I would say it certainly looks that way to me. Damage control.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back