Drew Peterson's Trial *FOURTH WEEK*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Falat says he looked around the bathroom, was looking for where Savio may have struck her head: hair, blood or any items moved.

Falat says he did not move any items because he's not a crime scene technician. One was en route, he said.

Falat said he didn't touch the body. He didn't want to "contaminate" the scene, he says.

no it's ok, isn't he the one that didn't think it was a murder? No experience.

I think he is the one who thought it was not an accident and was re-assigned?

Falat says he didn't see any visible hair or blood on surrounding tub area.

Falat: checked for blood, hair, any sign that Savio hit her head on or near the tub. Found nothing.

Falat said he looked around the house for anything that would have caused Savio's head injury, but he didn't find anything.

Falat says he walked around the residence while crime scene technician was on his way. He was looking for an explanation of death, he said.

Falat says his tour of home took him to basement and garage. In garage was SUV w/ a large purse inside.

In basement, nothing significant, though he noted the windows were not broken. He didn't touch anything, he said.

Back upstairs with crime scene investigator who had since arrived, Falat observed what appeared to be a used condom in bathroom garbage.

[ I think the bf said the condoms were thrown in the downstairs trashcan.]

Falat: "I observed Ms. Savio, naked, deceased in the bathtub."

Falat and another ISP sgt were on the scene soon after Savio's death was reported

Falat: Blood was coming from head, going down drain area.
Falat is describing scene. Says photo he's being shown is accurate: No water in tub. Drain was down. Parts of her hair were wet.

Surely her head wound wasn't still bleeding?

Falat then went next door to interview neighbor to interview "people who I was told found Ms. Savio."

Falat met with Mary Ponterelli, Tom Ponterelli and Steve Maniaci. They were crying, at times.

Now Pachter says he doesn't know why DP wanted Savio dead. Lopez pushes on comment that Savio "had something" on DP.

witness Pachter gets laughs when asked if he wants to see the court file from his sex crime case. "No, thank you," he says.

Hmmm,something on DP. Double books? Not paying taxes? If LE cant get DP for murder ,look at business taxes! JMOO

I don't think he meant she was still bleeding. I think he was describing the pattern of blood flow which he observed. hope that makes sense.

That's exactly what I thought when I read that too. Maybe it was the tweet that translated incorrectly. I wish we could see his exact words.

Interview w/ Maniaci ended just before 6 a.m. Then they went to Bolingbrook PD to interview Drew Peterson.

Falat: told sgt they should interview #DrewPeterson at ISP HQ, not Bolingbrook PD. Ended up doing interview at BPD.

Interview with Drew Peterson was conducted in break room / kitchen of Bolingbrook PD.

[ he was interrogated in the ' break room'? Did he get a snack too?]

Falat opposed the "bad idea" to interview #DrewPeterson at Bolingbrook PD. "We don't interview people where they're comfortable," he says.

Majority of interview was conducted by Collins. Falat took notes.

Interview with DP began at about 6:10 a.m. Present were Falat, Collins and DP. No one else joined during interview.

Falat wanted DP taken to ISP HQ for questioning. Said it's abnormal to interview subjects where they feel comfortable, such as workplace.

Falat said he did ask a few questions, including a follow-up to Collins' question about financial gain DP could get by Savio's death.

Falat: During interview with ISP, #DrewPeterson was cooperative, "jovial." Joking around.
Falat: DP was "cooperative, almost jovial-like" during interview.

Falat's supervisor overruled him, conducted majority of interview. Falat's asked #DrewPeterson what his financial gain was.

#DrewPeterson told investigators that w/ Savio's death he assumed ownership of their house valued at $300,000.

Interview lasted about an hour, ending at about 7:15. Falat says he and Collins then went to ISP HQ.

Falat said he interviewed Stacy Peterson the following day at her home at 3 p.m.

Falat says he also objected to interviewing Stacy Peterson at home and allowing #DrewPeterson to be there during questioning.

Falat and Stacy went downstairs to basement. At that time, Collins told Falat that DP would be present.

:banghead:

Falat expressed reservations about DP being present. "We never interview two people in the same room." Collins overruled him.

Falat interviewed Stacy Peterson the next day, at her home with #DrewPeterson sitting next to her.

Falat said he interviewed Stacy Peterson the following day at her home at 3 p.m.

Falat says he also objected to interviewing Stacy Peterson at home and allowing #DrewPeterson to be there during questioning.

Falat and Stacy went downstairs to basement. At that time, Collins told Falat that DP would be present.

:banghead:

unbelievable. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members