Drew Peterson's Trial *FOURTH WEEK*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey Anthony jury all over again.

Personally, If the are dressing in the same colors....... i don't think they care that much and they probably all just want to go home etc.

And I'm sure a couple of them will sell their story and/or be on a national talk program saying how the state did not meet their burden of proof and the Pros. did a horrible job....... blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda and this is all after they find him Not Guilty.

This is how I predict this trial will end.

My guess that one is when he was on Larry King as it has been plyed every day in In Sessuins for the last four weeks?

Can we link you tubes here or is that against TOS?

I hope it is. But I am not sure. Because they said 'an interview'---and this a is an interview, but has a lot of extra opinions thrown in.

I wonder if there are more straight interviews out there. Maybe it was a video from a NBC show and they are just going to show the transcript. Wasnt he on Dateline?

I think that's ABC, I thought they said NBC? Also, wouldn't it be grand if they saw that interview, but I can hear the judge screaming, "We can't prejudice the jury folks!!" After all, we don't wanna do anything to make Drew look like a bad guy ya know!!!!

That judge knows damn well there was no evidence of him at the crime scene, BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T COLLECT ANY!!!! That is the whole reason they had to exhume her body. What a disgrace this court is. These trials make me so angry!!! They have no care or respect for the victim.

IMHO in almost all capital cases this is standard to do, no matter the evidence that had been supplied by the prosaecution so that it on record in case of appeal and to preserve on record. They would be remiss if they did not ask for IMHO,

Yes ... BUT in this case, the judge's BIAS really shows !

This judge has bent over backwards -- and in more ways than one -- to accommodate everything the DT and DP want ...

And IMO, all they have to do is ask ... and unfortunately, it just might be granted ...

:banghead:

:moo:

well........ unfortunately, I don't think the State has proved their case. JMO.

of course, I'm not on the jury so who knows what they think.

I would have to vote him Not Guilty if I was on the jury.

and IF the police actually collected evidence while they were at the house, The state just might get their conviction.

Did they collect ANY evidence from Kathleen's body? fingerprints? hair samples? etc.

and I though the CA trial was a circus.

That judge knows damn well there was no evidence of him at the crime scene, BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T COLLECT ANY!!!! That is the whole reason they had to exhume her body. What a disgrace this court is. These trials make me so angry!!! They have no care or respect for the victim.

BBM

AMEN, SISTER!!!!!!

abbie

Undercover Narcotics ring any bells? Couldn't have all that with a public servant's salary IMO

He's had his hands in a lot bribes, etc., IMO.

"Drew Peterson had a 30-year career as a police officer. He began working with the Bolingbrook Police Department in Illinois in 1977. In 1978, he was assigned to Metropolitan Area Narcotics Squad, and in 1979, he received a "Police Officer of the Year" award from the department.

In 1985, Peterson was fired from the Bolingbrook Police Department after the village board of police and fire commissioners found him guilty of disobedience, conducting a self-assigned investigation, failure to report a bribe immediately, and official misconduct. He had been indicted two months earlier on charges of official misconduct and failure to report a bribe. Peterson was working under the auspices of the Metropolitan Area Narcotics Squad at the time. Indictments alleged he solicited drugs in exchange for information about his agency. The charges later were dropped. Special prosecutor Raymond Bolden said at the time the charges were not provable. Peterson won reinstatement with the department in March 1986"

well........ unfortunately, I don't think the State has proved their case. JMO.

of course, I'm not on the jury so who knows what they think.

I would have to vote him Not Guilty if I was on the jury.

and IF the police actually collected evidence while they were at the house, The state just might get their conviction.

Did they collect ANY evidence from Kathleen's body? fingerprints? hair samples? etc.

and I though the CA trial was a circus.

They have not been PERMITTED to present their case, IMO!!

abbie

He's had his hands in a lot bribes, etc., IMO.

"Drew Peterson had a 30-year career as a police officer. He began working with the Bolingbrook Police Department in Illinois in 1977. In 1978, he was assigned to Metropolitan Area Narcotics Squad, and in 1979, he received a "Police Officer of the Year" award from the department.

In 1985, Peterson was fired from the Bolingbrook Police Department after the village board of police and fire commissioners found him guilty of disobedience, conducting a self-assigned investigation, failure to report a bribe immediately, and official misconduct. He had been indicted two months earlier on charges of official misconduct and failure to report a bribe. Peterson was working under the auspices of the Metropolitan Area Narcotics Squad at the time. Indictments alleged he solicited drugs in exchange for information about his agency. The charges later were dropped. Special prosecutor Raymond Bolden said at the time the charges were not provable. Peterson won reinstatement with the department in March 1986"

RED BY ME

...yeah, after a large payoff from DP. JMO

abbie

Hope this isn't against TOS? These are my guess as to ones being talked about as to getting transripts? Please delete if against TOS mod...I don't want a TO!!

Feb 28th 2008 NBC....Drew with Matt Lauer and Brodsky on utube Part I ... [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3wtFZywcTQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3wtFZywcTQ[/ame]

2008 Larry King....Drew with Larry King and Brodsky [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3wtFZywcTQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3wtFZywcTQ[/ame]

My guess that one is when he was on Larry King as it has been plyed every day in In Sessuins for the last four weeks?

Can we link you tubes here or is that against TOS?

You can link you-tubes here.

Am I allowed to photoshop the said youtube video, and make it into a gif, and post here? lol

We had great fun for a while mocking up photos with cocka-roaches and other stuff with the head of Jose Baez until a lurking wonderful mod came in a said no no.

Lol, and I can personally attest that you cannot put your avatar as an icon ofthe word troll with a red circle/wit cross through...It got someone I know very well on a TO :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: So do not ever do that if a troll invades the threads! :angel:

We had great fun for a while mocking up photos with cocka-roaches and other stuff with the head of Jose Baez until a lurking wonderful mod came in a said no no.

Lol, and I can personally attest that you cannot put your avatar as an icon ofthe word troll with a red circle/wit cross through...It got someone I know very well on a TO :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: So do not ever do that if a troll invades the threads! :angel:

Thanks for the heads up.

Meh understandable I guess. Guess I can pm it to people who want it when I'm done ;).

can't wait to see these so called impeachment witnesses testimony.

Catching up again --- <pant, pant>

Agree, rpgman -- I hope we have someone in the courtroom to see what reactions, etc., the jurors have while this is going on. That could tell us a lot, IMO.

Thanks for the updates!!! They don't carry IS or any of that type of t.v. here where I live....TG, I would never get anything done...... :skip:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
combfish-mclisa