Drew Peterson's Trial *THIRD WEEK*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Session Attorney Greenberg says there may be some issues that need to be addressed before the next witness, Scott Rossetto. Judge: “OK, we’ll address those then.” The judge then leaves the bench, and the trial is in recess until 1:15 CT/2:15 ET

The most important testimony this morning was that Dr. Blum called KS's death a homicide. If the jurors believe him (and there's no reason they shouldn't), they now have to look at all the circumstances surrounding this. DP hated his ex-wife and had motive and opportunity.

Why would being unconscious account for no fluid in the lungs? What am I missing ?

If KS was unconscious she wouldn't be taking in massive amounts of water in the lungs. As opposed to someone struggling and gasping taking in massive amounts.

OMG, Joe Lopez in a dark suit (either black or navy) matching dark shirt (either black or navy) with a shocking pink or fuschia tie. :eek:

Many posters are irritated at the pace of the trial, also. grrrrrr.

I'm also irritated at all the IS interviews with the DT team. And if we HAVE to suffer through them all, at least take off the stupid sunglasses. ugh.

OMG, Joe Lopez in a dark suit (either black or navy) matching dark shirt (either black or navy) with a shocking pink or fuschia tie. :eek:

And he really looks like an *advertiser censored* with those sunglasses. Guess the DT thinks they are all proteges of Geragos. puke.

He looks like a clown. Not tough or cool but just like such an idiot. JMO

I'm also irritated at all the IS interviews with the DT team. And if we HAVE to suffer through them all, at least take off the stupid sunglasses. ugh.

REALLY!!!

Looks like one of the "Three Blind Mice". :LOL:

The autopsy report states the lungs weighed 9 grams, not 9 grams of liquid.
I am more confused than ever.

http://www.autopsyfiles.org/reports/Other/savio, kathleen_report.pdf

I haven't read the autopsy and probably won't either. However, I removed the "liquid" from my post and just let it say 900 grams. Looking to see if someone can clarify if what was in Kathy's lungs is 900 or 2000 grams.

I would have to assume it would be liquid! :crazy:

ETA: It's a weight measurment not a liquid measurement.

In Session ‏@InSession
#drewpeterson witness says in Savio’s case, 2000 grams of water were found in her lungs, which is a very large amount.

This must have been an error on InSession's part? The 2000 grams?

I haven't read the autopsy and probably won't either. However, I removed the "liquid" from my post and just let it say 900 grams. Looking to see if someone can clarify if what was in Kathy's lungs is 900 or 2000 grams. :crazy:

OK, I peeked at the autopsy report and it states "the lungs combined weight is 900 grams".

I haven't read the autopsy and probably won't either. However, I removed the "liquid" from my post and just let it say 900 grams. Looking to see if someone can clarify if what was in Kathy's lungs is 900 or 2000 grams.

WHAT IS THE AVERAGE WEIGHT OF NORMAL ADULT LUNGS?

Adult right lung weighs 360-570 grams

Adult left lung weighs 325-480 grams

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_weight_of_a_human_lung#ixzz23jPihoNP

In Session ‏@InSession
#drewpeterson witness says in Savio’s case, 2000 grams of water were found in her lungs, which is a very large amount.

This must have been an error on InSession's part? The 2000 grams?

I agree because the lungs combined weight was only 900 grams.

Sorry, my bad, "900". Still doesn't make any sense.Hopefully, someone will clear this up.:please:

I really thought that the discussion of the autopsy would leave me feeling that the case for the prosecution was stronger......

BBM:

:seeya: Just jumping off your post here :

This is why I wish this trial was being televised, then we would be able to see how the prosecution is performing by their mannerisms, tone, etc ... and ... we would be able to see that judge and how he is handling things ...

I am just wondering out loud here : MAYBE the prosecution already feels "defeated" ? The judge has ruled against the prosecution on just about everything they wanted to bring into evidence ... they can't even finish a question and the DT is hopping up and down objecting ... very tiresome and overkill by the DT IMO ...

And then, the DT :clown: :clown: have gotten their way on just about everything because the judge clearly favors the DT with his "biased" rulings ...

Again, maybe the prosecutors feel like they are now in a "no-win situation" ...

:please: Oh, but I hope I am WRONG and am over-speculating here ...

But it sure looks and sounds like the feel defeated ...

:moo:

And I bet nobody ever collected Drew's baton and flashlight and whatever else he may have had to test it for blood/hair/ etc, right?

jmo

I'm pretty sure they did not. Especially since an investigation into a possible homicide did not begin until Kathleen was exhumed. I'd bet the flashlight and/or baton Drew had was long gone by the time a serious investigation began into Kathleens death.

Why didn't the pros object to this? Does the defense have some proof of biased opinions?

Just a guess but maybe the pros decided it best to let the defense do their own work to demonstrate how desperate and ridiculous they look.

just a guess though. :p

Good point. Normal procedure would be for someone to call 911, and then maybe go to the scene to see what was found.

But if DrewP didn't know that something was up, wouldn't your first impulse (as a police officer) be to check in with LE to see if there were any reports of KS being involved in an accident somewhere? Or that maybe some of her family took seriously ill or was injured and that she may have been at the hospital with them and forgot to call him? After all, calling about the boys in that situation may not have been a top priority as the boys were with their father.

But DrewP didn't address any of those issues, he went right from she was unavailable to recieve the boys...... to calling a locksmith.

If this were a dispatched call to a residence with someone other than his ex-wife involved would he have called a locksmith? Is calling a locksmith to get into someone's home normal police protocol? Is it also normal protocol to not check other avenues because someone isn't home? Isn't this the very reason there usually is a waiting period before an adult can be reported missing?

This further confirms, and always has in my opinion, that he knew Kathleen was upstairs in the bathtub - dead.

:(

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads