Drew's Life in Jail Now

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope the judge doesn't lower the bond amount. I'd be concerned that Drew might be a flight risk.........leave the children with his son, Steve, and disappear.

Drew is looking at life in prison, so he hasn't got much to lose by trying to disappear.

The judge gets to see evidence that we won't. This is a gruesome murder and the client is less than an admirable contribution to society. Actually his being in jail may help in Stacy's case as his older kids may finally feel at ease to talk about what happened that morning with Stacy...

Because I've always believe that the child that answered the phone when the neighbor called knew, heard and saw more than a child should ever witness. He needs to know he's safe no and that the monster that killed his mother isn't coming home for revenge.

I suspect the issue of custody will be up to a family court and the recommendations of the Dept. of Children Services. Hopefully, the Savio family and/or Cassandra will initiate custody proceedings.

Here in California, once a child reaches the age of 13, their preference for which parent they want to live with is taken into consideration. If Illinois considers teenager's preferences, the Savio's might have problems in gaining custody. With Stacy's two children being so young, Cassandra stands a good chance of gaining custody.

The family court probably won't make any changes in custody until Drew is convicted.

Illinois follows the uniform child custody laws. The Savio boys will have a voice and Stacy's family has rights as much as DPs brother. Who say DPs brother is in the "best interest of the children?" Just because DP set it up that way doesn't mean that is the way it is. DPs dirty money doesn't buy custody.

Notice that here we use DP for the accused and for death penalty? eerie coincidence

Maybe just maybe the GJ will come in next Thurs for Stacy?
2 separate cases? I think it quits next Thurs IIRC.
Then bail would double or be at no bail?
Wonder if DP thinks his buddies will come up with the $$$ to get him out?
So cocky!
Wonder if people will REALLY start to tell the truth since he can't hurt them from jail?

They would be separate cases. Could be tried back to back. Money for bond? He says he can come up with 500K which would be 10% of a 5 mil bond. I think he's lucky he got a bond. Good Luck Joe.

Yes, I agree that people may talk. I hope that judge/DA has that mulling in the back of their heads. Namely the Savio boy from the morning Stacy went missing. That poor child, I have always felt, well see my post above.

I believe he should be in general population. Start mouthing off in the shower like you do to the media DP. Whoa.

I don't know much more than basics about this case, but I just saw a clip on Fox news of Drew being led into jail...what a FRIGGIN WEIRDO!!! Pure evil, it's in his eyes...and ITA that, with his narcissistic traits, solitary will kill him slowly.

Ex-cop "gets away" with murder...how's that workin' out for you, Drew? I hope that justice will be served at last...

Drew Peterson's attorney wants bond reduced

He wants it lowered from current $20 million to a 'reasonable level'

I believe 20 mil is very reasonable!

No matter how much I detest this pathetic excuse of a man, I have scratched my head wondering why the bond is so high. Not sure I have ever seen one that high and unfortunately men and women are accused of murdering their spouse or ex spouse all the time in this country. I just hope the Judge is not smitten because this is a high profile case. We have seen that before when they interject themselves into a high profile case instead of fairly trying the case with no biases or agendas on either side.

I don't see DP a flight risk. He has had every opportunity to flee for 18 months now and he hasn't budge from that city.

Knowing how he has acted in the past, I think he will be there for his trial and even if he is found guilty he will go right on making light of it with those stupid quips of his.

imo

I would have preferred no bond at all. I have been following this case since Stacy first went missing and the soght of Drew P being led off in handcuffs was a relief. I hope he never walks the streets again and that the GJ brings down a true bill for Stacy before it retires. Those children should never grow up under DP's influence. IMHO

With yesterday being Mothers Day, I had to reflect on how glad I was that finally DP is seeing some jail time. Imo he has robbed 2 different sets of children from their mothers forever. In his mind it seems all he had to do was replace 1 mother with a substitute and everything would be fine. 2 mothers lost their lives brutally and I have no doubt their last moments were full of terror, trying to stop what was happening and trying to save themselves because they did not was to leave their children. All his children will carry the scars from what he's done! How did his young children spend Mothers Day? The youngest will not even have a grave to go visit and if they are always told she ran away... well that just breaks my heart. I hope when Fathers Day gets here he will still be locked up, sitting in a cold bare cell all by his lonesome and no cameras around for him to spout off some of his little pearls.

VB

I wonder if he thinks he's getting "star treatment" with his LE status? I also wonder how the inmates have reacted to knowing he's there?

I just can't stand this guy and wish they'd raise his bond to 50 million.

O/T question: Is there a thread about Drew in regards to his activity as LE? I'm kind of wondering if his role as LE has been looked into as far as illegal activity, etc... is concerned? Since he was comfortable in living his personal life "above the law", I wondered if he conducted himself the same way while wearing a badge? Do "they" go over his record as LE to look for this kind of behavior when he was "on the job"?

I wonder if he thinks he's getting "star treatment" with his LE status? I also wonder how the inmates have reacted to knowing he's there?

O/T question: Is there a thread about Drew in regards to his activity as LE? I'm kind of wondering if his role as LE has been looked into as far as illegal activity, etc... is concerned? Since he was comfortable in living his personal life "above the law", I wondered if he conducted himself the same way while wearing a badge? Do "they" go over his record as LE to look for this kind of behavior when he was "on the job"?

Drew was fired 7 years into his LE service, reenstated later,Dp was trained as
narcotic busts, sharp shooter and detective IIRC. He was the FIRST at many suicides etc......IIRC....very shady, gives LE bad name!

IMHO, Drew is a Legend in his own mind. He thinks he is above the law, and LE. After all, he got away with murder. Or at least he thought he had :behindbar

I've read so many rumors about him and his past as LE. It will be interesting to see if any of them are true.

I'm sure Drew is laughing and yakking it up in jail. He thinks LE there are his fellow buddies. If they don't laugh with him he'll nudge them and say "Oh come on man, you know me, I'm just a Jokester".

Even if Drew is scared in jail, we'll never hear about it. We could hear something about what an inmate wants to do to him and Drew's reply will be "maybe I'll eat chicken wings with him".

I think Drew was shocked by the cop who ripped his sunglasses off his head before they put him in the cop car. The look on his face at that moment was priceless :clap:

While I'm glad he's where he belongs, I can't stop thinking about his children. They have lost two Moms, and now their Dad. And Drew doesn't care. He never did care.

DP thinks he is brilliant.
Wonder if he will defend himself like Ted Bundy?
Will he plan to marry girl in court like Ted Bundy (ha! still married til SP is proved dead)
His 2nd wife did say "DREW is a legend in his own mind"
He is so narsistic and his sociopath ways prove he has no feelings for his wives &children, just himself.
Let's hope GJ charges him for the death/disappearance of Stacy.......maybe he will
'make a deal' and say where he put her.
He wanted KS cremated, I am wondering if he did the same to SP.
I hope he kept a journel !!!! Hope he is sweating in that cell.

I also would love to have the facts of his LE career. I wonder just how good (or bad) a police officer he was. I have always wondered just how Kathleen S's death was not considered murder when it happened.

No matter how much I detest this pathetic excuse of a man, I have scratched my head wondering why the bond is so high. Not sure I have ever seen one that high and unfortunately men and women are accused of murdering their spouse or ex spouse all the time in this country. I just hope the Judge is not smitten because this is a high profile case. We have seen that before when they interject themselves into a high profile case instead of fairly trying the case with no biases or agendas on either side.

I don't see DP a flight risk. He has had every opportunity to flee for 18 months now and he hasn't budge from that city.

Knowing how he has acted in the past, I think he will be there for his trial and even if he is found guilty he will go right on making light of it with those stupid quips of his.

imo
If Drew Peterson had been shot in the line of duty, the person who did so would be penalized differently than if he'd shot a regular civilian.

By the same token, LE is held to a higher standard when perpetrating crime.

If you're a cop, and you're bad, you pay more dearly.

As you should.

imo
Just to clarify ~ the part of the post you quoted which I highlighted in blue (in this reply) wasn't in my original post. :)

Originally Posted by panthera

eta ~ I've now noticed this quoted in several posts and I didn't say it!!! I'm not sure how the quotes got mixed up. :confused:

I REALLY don't think he's getting his bond reduced. Will County is a SMALL county. Everyone knows the trail of death this man has left. He's a loose cannon. A danger to society. He's a danger to his children. He has access to firearm (son). He's a flight risk. He's a sociopath and capable of anything. Look at his demeanor as he walks into court. He doesn't take his murder charges seriously.

Some Judge is going to make him take that murder charge seriously. 20 mil is not excessive. I've seen NO BAIL. Care for that loud mouth?

I don't think he's getting out. I really don't. That was a well contrived amount. They are keeping him there. He's a killer of many and they can't afford to let him go.

My question is, why is he in protective custody? let him loose. Then he certainly won't be able to post bail.

What I Want For My 40th Birthday:

Streaming live, 24 hour, video survellience of Drew P and Casey A in their new homes. :rolleyes::Banane57::praying::thumb::Justice:

THE GIFT THAT WOULD KEEP ON GIVING

What I Want For My 40th Birthday:

Streaming live, 24 hour, video survellience of Drew P and Casey A in their new homes. :rolleyes::Banane57::praying::thumb::Justice:

THE GIFT THAT WOULD KEEP ON GIVING

LOL. It would keep on giving. Thanks.
(I really want all of this crap to stop, wishful & foolish, but that's me)

ETA not you, the carp that happens daily with people, and too sadly, children. The kids hit me the most.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895
Back